Guests unexpectedly coming over for breakfast. here's what I have

Guests unexpectedly coming over for breakfast. here's what I have

Grapes, cilantro, tomatoes, peanut butter, yellowtail tuna, butter, garlic, whip cream, flour, salt

How do you prepare this?

Just buy some food, stupid

/thread

You don't have anything to make breakfast, OP. Unless this is meant to be a chopped thread, you're going to need to run to the store.

You really should go get some food mate.

Throw everything in the oven and hope for edible bread

Tuna salad with the grapes and cilantro?Just go shopping.

That's the easy way out. I'm a little disappointed in you people.

No, the easy way out is being such a lazy fuck you won't go to the grocery store and instead would give your guests a shit breakfast.

>i'm a little disappointed in you people

If you'd at least said that you had yeast/baking powder there would have been something to discuss, but even if you do have it in a cupboard somewhere and didn't think it was worth mentioning you're probably too stupid to bake anything anyways.

I think you're just shell-shocked by unfamiliar ingredients and have no idea how to create something tasty.

Are those literally the only ingredients you have? Make fucking tuna salad then. You could mix tuna, garlic and flour to make tuna pancakes but you have no egg or seasoning,

You can make a cream sauce with what you have but wtf are you going to put it on? The tuna? Tuna in cream sauce? Do you hate your guests ?

>unfamiliar ingredients

Different user, but Jesus christ, those are the most mundane ingredients possible; as literally everyone else has already said, they simply don't add up to any kind of breakfast.

Russian crepes, blini, filled with tuna and cream cheese

You can also fill them with peanut butter and grapes, but not sure how that will taste

No lettuce. Thinking maybe I could substitute the cilantro.... maybe.

Or fry the tuna in a flour/peanut butter crust

>Any of those
>unfamiliar
Are you fucking kidding me?

I go buy eggs, bread, baked beans and bacon

I don't bake, you got me there.

Fine then. Familiar ingredients. You can't imagine anything edible with all that?

Try thinking outside the box

yolotail whippedcream with a peanutbutter cilantro espuma on a garlicchutnney

>can't imagine anything edible

You asked about feeding breakfast to guests. If you don't give a shit then just mix together whatever combination of ingredients you want with flour and water and make unleavened "pancakes".

Out of all that shit the only thing I'd eat for breakfast would probably just be grapes with whipped cream.

Thank you. That's something I can work with.

I can absolutely imagine a nice tuna steak but that's not breakfast for multiple guests you mong.

deconstructed peanut butter and jelly sandwich, with tuna crudo and pico de gallo

>Make a big fucking stink that nobody has any suggestions for your sparse ass list of ingredients
>Someone has to point out that grapes and whipped cream are the only thing that's even remotely breakfast material

Fucking kill yourself

is it whipped or whipping cream? Because you could make buttermilk biscuits and a tuna country gravy with that. and lightly fried tomato slices on the biscuits but under the gravy

shove the cilantro and flour up your ass in the morning and do a handstand in your driveway. fart on whoever is brave enough to approach.

How did it go OP?