There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, (generous...

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, (generous, many will be locked in wallets because people won't want to risk losing them all in a node attack or a scam pool) that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff would be delusional for EOD, let alone EOY. Can any of you honestly explain why you expect those kinds of numbers?

Close your eyes, make a wish, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut
innnn.....
outtttttdaddy

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all fappening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep and tug it gently.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you allllllll

Shut the fuck up EOS shill.

There's 1 billion LINK tokens. Even assuming 90% of them get locked up in nodes, (generous, many will be locked in wallets because people won't want to risk losing them all in a node attack or a scam pool) that's still 100,000,000 LINK in circulation. With 350m in circulation right now, you have .70c per token give or take. So give it roughly ~x3 value for supply, and allow for x10-x20 growth with adoption (generous), and you still only get $20-$40 per LINK.

All this $100-$1000 dollar stuff would be delusional for EOD, let alone EOY. Can any of you honestly explain why you expect those kinds of numbers?

someone is salty they didn't get in at 15c

You're a Maniac!

Thanks, just sold 100k. Op is a faggot

Please explain to me how ether hit $1300?

>only 10-20x growth
yeah screw this, I don't want to make 20x more money than what I have now

We ARE getting rid of the lawyers.

We law now

you keep misspelling memecoin bro

How many of these linkies do I need to make it, bros?

>make a wish,
>PEOPLE AND CIRCUMCISIONS WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US MOMMY

WE HAVE AN IMPOSTER IN SEVERAL THREADS DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS FOOL WE ARE NOT MAKING A WISH WE ARE MANIFESTING OUR DESIRES INTO REALITY

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

If you consider replying here seriously: this is a copypasta, you idiot. There is nothing wrong with ChainLink, if you get fudded out of it by now you are retarded and don't deserve making it. This is one of your last tickets.

You LINKfags really sound like religious maniacs.

checked

Faggot brainlets like yourself are missing the fact that this is also a market. Like any new trading asset, the price will eventually be overvalued before a correction to it's true value based on it's value proposition and economics.

So, in your case, LINK could be worth 20-40, but it can easily get to 100+ before heading back down.

$100 eoy is delusional but your math is absolute brainlet tier. Try figuring out what drives demand for the tokens then plug numbers for valuation into that you dumb nigger, not just multiply random shit based on "adoption"

$40 is fine with me, I will never work again.

You have to remember FOMO. $40 may be the actual value of the coin but it will get pushed much higher to short periods of time.

Your numbers assumes the crypto market enters an era of stasis and doesn't grow in market cap.

Which is clearly incorrect/short sighted thinking.

you're missing the fact that the network's use cases are limitless.

OP is an EOS shill. Together we will Kill EOS, boys. We are the United States Marines. EOS = Fake Chainlink. Pure and simple.

you are a MANIAC

Is a brother gonna have to check himself?

So we can only expect $20-$40 EOY? Screw that, selling this shit right now.

There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?

Vitalik did the helicopter and hey presto

>he hasn't heard yet