"Not bad...but disgusting."

"Not bad...but disgusting."

He has truly grown up before our eyes, both in palette and physicality.

why does he look like a circumcised penis?

Because he's white

fetal alcohol syndrome

His mommy didn't love him enough to stay off the booze, and if you point this out on his videos he will block you

He really has his father's eyes...

>look up FAS symptoms
>look at review brah

CANNOT UNSEE

his mom's a total hottie

I bet he has momcest fantasies

[spoiler] truly the most patrician of all fetishes

Because its literally what he has. I'm not memeing. He will delete your posts if you try to inform people though

He gets super pissed if you point out this simple fact

Looks like a pale Filipino

Holy fuck....I never put 2 and 2 together...

I dont think he has FAS. Ive seen kids with it and they are usually slow, have speech problems. He just looks like a perma child because shitty genes.
Also, id fuck his mom, easily.

Would you fuck reviewbro?

I would probably make him rim me for awhile before I gave him the pleasure of my girth. Bonus points if he reviews the taste of my boipussy

He just got it light, he was lucky. He clearly has signs of it though and goes into autistic rage if you try to ask him about it

Times have been hard for me.

But, I always look forward to his reviews.

I full screen them and eat my dinner alongside it. Kind of dulls the loneliness a little

His philtrum isn't smooth though.
I clearly has a bugger gully

>I bet he has momcest fantasies
Implying he's not fucking her

>literally everyone has FAS on the internet.
No, that's not how FAS looks. Look up egoraptors girlfriend for legitimate FAS, the term gets thrown around way too much

He doesn't look like he has fas

Holy crap. She's like my age.

She also looks autistic

Not even close to FAS, user.

Just bad Swamp Yankee genes

my hero..

who is this? link to vid?

get out

make me fgt

just google "reviewbrah" dude. Only reason I'm spoonfeeding you is to trigger the homos.

so this fas is gonna be the new forced thing right?

Watched a couple of videos. I don't get it. He's not funny, insightful, or outrageous.
Your memes are shit Veeky Forums

Newfag detected.

do we know this kids real name?

>started listening to shortwave radio because of reviewbrah
It's actually bretty fun 2bh

well to Veeky Forums i am.

You have to go back
>>>/reddit/

I actually found Veeky Forums first. Well I found /b/ first haha. That was when I was 14. I did not even know that other people used the different boards, I thought everyone was on /b/. Then I started to go on /tv/ and /v/. I just recently started to come here to Veeky Forums. I do admit that i occasionally go to reddit because sometimes I enjoy reading things that are not always shit posts. I usually go to the same 3 different subreddits. I go on imgur more, which I guess it is reddit lite haha.

I am 22 now if you were wondering.

the fact that you bothered to respond is an undeniable proof that you are a redditor

Well I just said I go to both. I mean I am just trying to have a conversation with people here. I figured if I gave you some information you could add more to the conversation. At that point we could have some god thoughts thrown around.

Go back and stay there

>replies to a shitpost with long winded blog
>admits to being a redditor
>mfw

Why is it a problem that I come here and go on reddit and imgur. I often go to 420chan too. They seem fine about people using different sites for entertainment. I do not get why it is so taboo here.

What do you mean? I admitted that I have not been on Veeky Forums long here I am just trying to have a decent conversation with some people on Veeky Forums.

Faggot.

Yeah I am also gay. I visit /hm/ more than I visit Veeky Forums.

>I do not get why it is so taboo here.

It's like my sports team vs. yours. Or ford vs chevrolet. Or my religion vs. your religion. It doesn't make to make sense, it's human nature to form groups and harass members of other groups.

It's not taboo here. There's some good stuff on Reddit.
There's a salty minority here, but they're faggots who you can safely ignore.

Not a single link to any of this guy's videos in this thread. Shameful

Y'all niggas being trolled softly

Fuck RevuewBrah is so cute

>egoraptors girlfriend
she just looks finnish to me

one of the top mods on /r/Veeky Forums is a regular here, it's not like this place is some sort of special secret clubhouse

Just some dumbfuck in a suit that Veeky Forums has a gay crush on. Of course that means they have to spam his ass on Veeky Forums.

I love this young man. Only millennial worth a damn these days.

>looks finnish
And finish people are famous for two things: Koskenkorva while pregnant, tango and knife fighting ... THREE! THREE things! I'll come in again.

dont forget sauna

No, you're retarded.

>tfw half Finnish and look retarded

post face

People here think their special forum is better than the rest of the internet. I think it is, too, but this site is full of faggots, just like the other sites. An easy way to spot a real faggot is someone who uses both this site and those other sites. Definitely a huge faggot.

if you ignore the bullies they will go away

You're a millenial too you fucking wannabe grandpa.

I am not feeling bullied. I just came to have a conversation. I guess I am getting a conversation just not the one I was expecting.

You forgod the energy drings

Weladwew

>Work at Boston Market
>He reviews one of our new items

truly an exquisite feeling

More like autism and unfunny memes

What?

He's annoying in the fact that he tries to use fancy phrases/words that aren't typically spoken in normal conversation in an attempt to sound smart. At the end of the day, he fucking lives with his parents and literally sits around all day on his short wave radio.

>He's not funny, insightful, or outrageous.
I can tell from your list of adjectives you're a normie that eats whatever shit youtube puts in their plate in the recommended section, likely also a woman.

>in an attempt to sound smart
Projecting

who here /wouldbangreviewbrahsmom/ ?

exactly.

what a classical human being

apparently he avidly visits /pol/?

Nice to see I'm not the only one who uses his reviews for dinner guests.

Not surprising if you listen to him talk about today's society in his VORWs.

He also uses Veeky Forums and /r9k/. Occasionally Veeky Forums.

She sort of looks like Jodie Foster

He has the comfiest videos of all time. I fall asleep to one every night. Also, his innocence is so palpable for some reason. And I'm glad he isn't a disgusting slob, despite the fact that he only seems to eat fast food and frozen food.

just made this familia enjoy

He's a nice guy but
>lizard face
>lanklet
>not a single fucking hair
>looks like a baby
>dem spindly ass ayylmao fingers
What the fuck is wrong with him? Or is it just some kind of uncommon race genome?

Alpha as fuck. Clearly against any type of degeneracy.

He kinda looks like H. P. Fucking Lovecraft

>that glass
>that cat

patrician as fuck

given the nature of Veeky Forums I'm pretty sure 90% of the posts in this thread have been posted by reviewbrah himself. Most people would look at the video and not give a shit and turn it off after 5 seconds. good job reviewbrah, you're a confirmed autist.

That's one ugly cunt.

I really want him to start reviewing whiskey or something. it would fit with his schtick and everything.

Yes, his palette really has grown.

Im listening to a VORW show now for the first time. MAD comfy.

Well, yeah, dude, that's an incredibly rude thing to say to somebody. Even if it's true, it's not his fault, so why make him feel terrible about it?

so fucking pure

>given the nature of Veeky Forums
>Most people would look at the video and not give a shit
>because Veeky Forums isn't the home of ja/ck/ing off
>because Veeky Forums doesn't love shitty chicago style memes
>because Veeky Forums actually eats anything besides fast food
>because Veeky Forums isn't still shitposting about well done steak with ketchup
inb4 brah pls go

>doesn't have a smooth philtrum
>upper lip looks appropriately sized with his mouth and bottom lip
>doesn't have a low bridge
>head isn't too small
>has actually bigger palpebral fissures than normal
>doesn't have anything wrong with his ears or jaw size

The only thing he seems to have is the folds under his eyes, but I have those just from lack of sleep throughout my entire childhood.

He just looks like a frog, I doubt he actually has FAS.

I absolutely fucking love review brah, but why the fuck doesn't he trim the talons he calls his fingernails? They are so long and gross, it's the only thing I hate about him and it makes me mildly infuriated whenever I watch his videos.

Imagine the smell of the fatty dingleberries encrusting his unkempt anus.

>lip bite smile
I'd give her a UTI. She's a qt.

This guy is based as fuck.

>summer trying to fit in by imitating the few people who still shit on him