Jelly?

Jelly?

I'm jelly of the person who arranged those fishsticks. Like, goddamn, that is picture-esque. And I don't mean like the obvious photo op that happened to take this picture, I mean a painting master should be doing paintings of that, instead of whatever random bowls of fruit/naked subjects that they're currently doing. Shit would go down as a masterpiece that he will never top in his lifetime.

Seriously, that stack? That looks like shit. Nowhere near the majesty of the first picture. I can only assume beckham fucked it up.

The cap'n hasn't cooked his yet. They've come straight out of the deep freeze.

No because I fucking hate fish.

this picture always looks like rice krispies to me

>hate fish

you realize there's more kinds of fish than whatever horribly prepared meal that put off you to them?

Birds Eye are good but I prefer Youngs myself.

A fish finger is a fish finger, i just buy the ASDA economy ones, you literally can't taste the difference, even with my refined palate.

>People actually pay extra for cod

the fish sticks are garnished with a whole lemon.

jesus christ, the only explanation is that the person who put that together was an immigrant from a country where they don't have garnishes or have never seen a lemon wedge. maybe an eskimo assembled that hate crime.

no, those are clearly fishsticks, not jelly

How the fuck is a single lemon wedge going to be enough for that mountain of fish fingers?

Oh man this reminds me of my university days

Fish finger sandwiches, food of champions and cheap as fuck

What was your condiment of choice?
Salad cream master race here

me and you both user

me and you both

I know, right? Didn't slice it or have it arranged as tasteful wedges, just a whole lemon. Like, what am I suppose to do to get that delicious juice from fruit to fishsticks? Bite it? Like a savage?

Good man, we should team up to destroy those evil ketchup lovers

Well, his are actually cooked.

I don't know user, it has a certain je-ne-sais-quoi, a casual and blasé appearance.
I do reckon it has its own merits.

it's beckham... he'll bicycle kick that lemon to spray down that whole platter

Catsup