This shit is making me feel sick I can't watch charts anymore

this shit is making me feel sick I can't watch charts anymore

Stop looking at the charts then.

hold on for 6 more weeks user and you will make it. this time it is really that simple.

I think we got GOOK’d

please god stop the bleeding

this is only beginning user we have whole night ahead of us

At least this shit is on exchanges, unlike Wanchain. Most ICO holders already sold off a good amount, making the next pump easier.

this is what I get for doing my research, this market makes no sense, who cares about tech right, just buy bitcoin

Both of those are bad ideas. Buy something because it has a legitimate reason to go up. For ICX....well, I think pic related will convince you :smug_emoji:

>1 ICX = 8.4 USD
I just want to go back to mid January...

all in 'd just now at 3730, see you guys in march

ICX is dumping for no reasons.

Something tells me it's gonna pump soon.

what do you guys recommend, i have 1k left.
shoeld i invest in HPB or ICX?

AHAHAHAHA GO UP FOR DADDY

> still holding this chink coin
> didn’t sell the news

When will /biz learn?

sell on the next pump faggot. you obviously don't believe in the project. this shit is comfy as fuck

most alts are dumping hard. just hang tight or risk selling the bottom.

I remember when I first fucked up with neo buying buying in at the meme dip of $32 that went to $17 when I panic sold. Not making the same mistake again. Hold on you faggots.

Buy more

this, people are so short sighted its unbelievable. Times like these make the difference from those who will become rich and those who will metaphorically die triyng

im dead inside. fucked up man. fuck me. i can not fucking believe this. ill just hold to 1 dollar i guess and prob scoop up more. fuck fuck fuck. meanwhile im not even paying attention to the shilling when ven was 40 cents fuck me fuck fuck fucking shit. you know how many of these i fucking have fuck

You wouldn't invest in coins that are close to stage 3 and would rather HODL a shitcoin that is just starting stage 2? Never going to make it.

A fluctuating "currency" in a volatile market will not be used to buy chink snacks, wake up.

yes stage 2 is when you buy, stage 3 is when you hold

are you seriously this fucking stupid? All of my coins are stage 2 and I will keep it that way.

t. LUX/QASH/ICX bagholder, will continue to dump BTC earnings and fiat into the 3 until I can buy 10 lambos

>falling for the bait
Thanks for the free info
t. visiting from /v/

we're going back to $3 arent we

>HE CONVERSED WITH ME
>GOTTEM
>BACK TO /V/IRGIN LAND

Jesus christ this is so fucking beyond retarded holy shit