If you could only eat at one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be?

If you could only eat at one fast food restaurant for the rest of your life what would it be?

Wendy's.

They seem to have the most variety, and there are no items I dislike.

Burger King

It wouldn't make any difference to me, since I almost never eat fast food.

white castle

chicfila

Chipotle.

It was almost all I ate for about a year anyway.

the gay chicken place

Fucking this. I eat chipotle at least 3 times a week.

I already eat at chik fil a twice a day

tim hortons

Mcdonald's as long as it's not the shit ones that shut the dollar menu down after 12am

Krystal.

I love their krystals, angus burgers, chili cheese fries and pups... Everything.

In n Out for me. I don't eat fast food that often, much less In n Out, but the occasional animal style burger and fries really hits the spot.

Come to fucking Boston and try Anna's Taqueria. It's just like Chipotle except the grill their meats fresh there. They also have things you won't get at Chipotle such as al pastor and en salsa rojo. They also have the only suitable burrito meat: lengua. Lesser known, mostly because they have one location, is the best fast burritos on the east coast, Fillipes. In addition to all the same things Anna's have, they have fillings like fried shrimp. Chipotle really is shit tier.

Cookout.

Shit like chipotle is not fast food

Boston market.

Boston here, can confirm. However just like anywhere else there are mom and pop places that are even better. Personally I like Amelia's in Allston

>except the grill their meats fresh there

You know Chipotle does this too, right? I mean you can see them grilling the meat behind the service counter.

Or did you mean they grilled it to order? Because that would indeed be an upgrade.

I'll have to check Amelia's out. Thanks for the tip.

No, the don't grill to order, but they might as well. They go through product so fast that they are never NOT grilling.

Here'she my biggest gripe about Chipotle, they put way too much fucking rice so as to make their burritos huge. Seriously, it's like a 70:30 rice to meat ratio. Anna's just puts a single large spoonful, and that's all you need. Oh, also, their qeusadillas are essentially fried burritos. Killer stuff my man.

>they put way too much fucking rice so as to make their burritos huge
This is why I tell them a half portion of rice when I get a burrito. I normally get a bowl though so I don't have to worry about this.

You shouldn't have to tell them to not put so much rice. They aught to know better. There again, Chipotle has Americans make their food where as Anna's is all dirty spics. Their spicy, salty sweat is where half the flavor comes from

Most 4channers suffer from crippling social anxiety and are unable to make such a simple request as "can I get a little less rice, please"

Does a chinese buffet count? I like variety.

Not even lying I can't go to places like Chipotle or Subway. It makes me way too nervous having other people watching me order my food. I wish Chipotle delivered because I really do like it. :(

Culver's because them burgers are amazing

Probably some small local place that serves pub food junk

Not because they're always better than big chains, but because from my experience they always have a big menu with burgers, hot dogs, tendies, wings, fish and chips and etc

Texan.

Probably Taco Bell because it's so cheap

Doesn't Chipotle have online ordering? Don't live near a Chipotle, but pretty much all of the fast-casual chains around me do, e.g. Moe's, Smashburger, Jersey Mike's, five guys, etc.

New resident and convert. Same.

Taco John's