Last meal

If you were sentenced to death and had to eat your last meal, what would it be?

What are the limitations on a last meal anyway?
Like could I order kobe beef with a side of lobster tails and crab legs?

I dunno my mang, anything that can fit on one of those trays plus drinks i guess.

Generally the limitation of the last meal is the price of this one, depending on the state you are going to be executed it's a different amount of how many money it can cost. Like $40 in Oklahoma or $15 in Lousiana. [spoiler]I just looked it up on wikipedia[/spoiler]

And of course, there are states (e.g. Texas) that simply don't grant such requests because of assholes who order a truckload of food, then refuse it out of spite.

what kind of dumbass does this...who would rather die hungry and unsatisfied just so they could say 'haha i didn't eat it :)'

A bucket of king crab legs

depends on money limit, which could be as low as 15 bucks depending on the state.
its not only monetary tho, if you are a smart ass and ask for a cake from your small town bakery in the other corner of the country they just write could not be granted and make some shitty cake instead.
There was a guy that got so screwed he refused HIS LAST FUCKING MEAL but it was written he had a pepsi and a bag of doritos from the vending machine before the chair

It wasn't out of spite, dude just lost his appetite knowing he was about to be executed. It's not uncommon for that to happen and a lot of states will give the "last meal" weeks before the actual execution

A lot of people don't have an appetite the day before execution, so they might order a bunch legitimately, but then faced with that real last meal can just be a killer. No pun intended

I'd ask for access to a kitchen. I don't want some uncultured fuckwit cooking my last meal. Give me a kitchen and a grocery store catalog, and some truffles and a venison filet, and let me cook it.

I don't think death row works like that

There's a documentary on YouTube I think of a guy who used to cook last meals. He was a pretty decent cook and actually took his job seriously.
Plus I'd doubt you would want anything high class for a last meal. I'd just want steak and eggs or fried chicken. Biscuits and gravy would be great too

the flesh and soul of my killers.

you get to make anything you want only that you are limited to a toilet and a microwave as a kitchen and a couple brands of chips and chocolate bars as ingridients

Well stuffed "burritos" (like how I normally make them)

well seasoned Meat, cheese, beans, salsa, sauteed onions+paprika, lettuce, tomato slices and a good helping of Tabasco. Half a gallon of lemon infused water, a sixpack of good tripels, a few pilsners and two bottles of carbonated sweetened iced tea.

Sweet and sour chicken and rice would be second.

I'd eat that over a day while watching mad max fury road, a few episodes of the cosmos by carl sagan and a few Seinfeld episodes.

First time I've put some actual though into this. I hope this actually does become my last meal, at least then I'll know it won't be a worse than prison tier nursing home meal.

>Less than an hour before he died, he issued his fourth and final statement, "I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this."

Id get a peanut butter pie and eat it and fucking die, before they could kill me

A bullet.

Yeah man I don't know how the fuck you could eat under those circumstances. Just the one day I was in jail I couldn't eat shit I was so nervous. I can't even fucking imagine being about to be executed.
You would have to be an absolute psychopath to want to happily scarf down an entire last meal.

Or you'd just have to be at peace with it all.

Convicts spend a lot of time in death row and get a lot of time to think things through. No one wants to die, but if you're in death row for 20 years without any chance of ever getting out. Maybe you'd enjoy that last meal in some way.

A big ole bowl of hearty soup.

They did him a favor. Sketti is far superior than SpaghettiOs. When I think of SpaghettiOs I think of that one fat down syndrome kid at school.

>Sketti
What is this? A fluffy abuse thread?

>tfw you live in a country with capital punishment
fuck this country

A rib-eye steak with sweet potato chips and garlic mushrooms. With a Dr. Pepper. And some mint fudge for after.

Spaghetti-o's are canned bullshit fed to children because they're cheap and require no thought to prepare.

I say that not to condescend to them. I could see it being a very basic human-level comfort food, for people raised on them as kids. If I asked for my last meal to be a mcdouble and a large order of McDonald's fries, homemade fries and a juicy well-grilled burger is better, but it wouldn't be a fraction as comforting, by a country fucking mile. I'd be upset.

I've always felt that death would be an easier punishment to deal with than the rest of your life in a shithole prison.

Death is a hunter unbeknownst to its prey

Death penalty makes exoneration impossible, hence the many year wait

It’s expensive, inhumane, and a relic.

Price and reasonableness are the main two criteria. If your request is so time consuming or difficult that it would delay your execution, it will be rejected.

I think that's the best argument against the death penalty. Let them turn big rocks into little rocks for the rest of their life. Then there's the whole killing an innocent person on accident thing.

Chicken fried steak with gravy, corn with extra butter, tater tots with thousand island dressing (simple homemade kind, with just mayo ketchup and relish), and garlic bread, with an ice cold Dr Pepper to go along with it.

Dessert would be cold mint n chip ice cream.

That's why they just need to do away with it except for cases where it is 100% certain the perp did the crime
Then just shoot them right after the guilty verdict.
On topic. since I ham a fatass, pic related

I say a go za but unironically

sorry, what I meant to say is different states have different rules, usually based on the cost of ingredients. I think in texas it is $40. Some places only let you pick from the normal menu of the prison mess hall

A thin crust pizza, 16 ounce medium cooked sirloin steak, baked potato, all the way, and asparagus seared in olive oil.

A 5lb tub of lard with a giant bowl of corn niblets and a bottle of whiskey, they'll have a hell of a time cleaning up after my death

I doesn't need to be high classed per se, but the cook can't be a incompetent fool who can't cook a steak proper.

Kek, that was my first though too.

No liquor allowed, it interferes with the lethal injection.

Pop rocks
Cola
You can't kill whats already dead coppers!

Bacon-wrapped green asparagus with olive oil and ground black pepper (lods!), 1kg of rare beef tenderloin with my aromatic butter (butter, soy sauce, lods e garli, curry, sambal olek), summer potatoes with sea salted butter, Ben & Jerry Karamel Sutra and/or Fairly Nuts. Fanta, beer, and spring water.

Pretty boring I suppose, but eh.

The stories I've heard from my former prison guard of an uncle make me feel otherwise. Slaughter them. It's one thing to make a mistake or be in a wrong frame of mine, it's another to be straight evil.

Big Mac meal

Cool Ranch Doritos, two scoops of mine chocolate chip ice cream, a large tomato, and a plate of nachos made by melting shredded cheese on top of round chips in the microwave for 45 seconds.

okay, fancy pants

Boring, as in not very imaginative. Not in a "I'm so rich I make ground beef patties out of tenderloin and boil my spagooters in Cristal".

Something that would make my post-mortem bowel movement smell like sin.

Sugar free gummy bears

Spoken like true teenagers.

If I did something to deserve it I might feel differently, but if I was there for a crime I didn't commit I'd want to spend my last making a gesture against the system.

Besides, it could be delicious as well as making a mess to clean up.

two pizzas, one bbq meatlovers, one vegetarian with chicken and anchovies
six pack of hot wings
1.25L pepsi
two pear ciders
snickers bar

Nigga you wear a diaper for it

What sort of food would allow for a prison escape? Maybe if I demanded some hardtack I could kill a guard or saw the bars off.

A massive bowl of Lucky Charms

5lbs. of sugarless gummy bears.

It's the only vengeful answer if you're innocent.

i want a big mac with nuggets barbecue sauce and mcnuggets with big mac sauce

I'd probably have a platter of all of my favorite foods.

Caprese, zucchini fries, lobster with butter and lemon, for a start.

On top of that if price allowed I'd probably get a Big Mac and a McChicken to put together. Also, some of the McDonald's ranch and buffalo sauces. It's my go-to "I have stopped caring about my body completely" meal, and I'm not sure what situation that qualifies more for than this.

I'd die a true Clapistani to the end.

cornbread, mashed potatoes and mom's meatloaf

a piece of kfc and a slice of 'go 'za. diet a&w root beer.

Trying to beat the executioner to the punch, I see.

A spanish omelette
And some dr.pepper and a pepsi
I never drink dr.pepper before so if Im gonna die at least let me taste that weeabo meme drink
The pepsi is for drinking

You are about to be executed and you decide to drink a pepsi, kek.

if youre going to die anyway then eat something you usually couldnt eat, if youre allergic to peanut butter then get a crunchy peanut and jelly sandwich or if youre allergic to shellfish get a nice lobster dinner.

>fried chicken
>fruit salad
>italian beef dipped
>rootbeer
>butterfinger bizzard

sometimes they let you watch a movie

>dumb and dumber

>this thread

No wonder so many burgerlanders are fat as fuck.

I don't like drinking alcohol while eating
And pepsi is my favourite Soda

>eating a "healthy" last meal

What's the point?

>dr. Pepper invented in Waco Texas
>somehow a weeabo drink

Chessboard rice.

I'm a very simple man when it comes to food. For me it would be:

>a double burger from Wendy's (not sure if that's the name, but it's the one with two patties)
>medium fries, also from Wendy's
>a slice of pizza from Domino's (never understood why people kvetch over it) with pepperoni, Italian sausage, mushrooms, green olives, black olives, onion, and green pepper
>a small steak cooked just a little past medium rare but not quite medium
>a piece of strawberry or cherry cheesecake with a graham cracker crust
>a 1L carton of chocolate milk

A cup of really good coffee, TBone Steak, Shrimp cock-tail, Steak Fries, and a good under the table hand job for desert.

>and a good under the table hand job for desert.
Giving, right?

Some burnt-ass fried chicken, it'd suck wanting one last specific craving only to get a cafeteria-level substitute

they probably made it themselves, Gacy more than likely got his KFC

- 4 Jumbo Chicken Tenders, with Ranch, Honey Mustard, BBQ, and Ketchup
- Slice of Hawaiian pizza, preferably deep dish or stuffed crust
- 4 Missouri style rib tips
- Fried Potato Wedges
- Cornbread and Honey Butter
- Candied Yams and Carrots, buttered broccoli
- A giant glass of Sweet Tea

- A slice of Baklava for dessert

R8, H8, Masterb8

well as the story goes he got spaghetti-o's with franks instead of his requested spaghetti-o's with meatballs. I'd have been pissed too

4 lbs of Crawfish
1 lb of red snapper nigiri
1 lb of fried oysters
Banana coffee shake (might as well try something new)

one gallon of milk and some cheese kurds

It is the drink of mad scientists.

Best steak they could find medium rare, onion rings, fried zucchini, side of asparagus mushrooms and cauliflower, loaded mashed potatoes, and for desert a nice warm dense brownie topped with vanilla ice cream

Those poor murderers, we have no right to sentence them to death, they should just live off of tax money for the next 50+ years.

world's most expensive truffle, so I can't break out while they acquire the world's most expensive truffle

How?

Is there a bot that remakes this thread?

underrated post

I just came in here to tell you that you are a man after my own heart!

OK Dale but then you'll miss out on eating the words most expensive truffle

You wanna see your grandkids grow up don't you?

Chile

So politicians then?

if its your last meal, the meal that you're having before you are put to death by the state, you're not growing old to see your grandkids

What would happen if you ordered the cure to the poison they inject you with?

You don't know how lethal injection works, do you user?

I would kill myself by eating macaroni to death.