THIS IS IT BTC IS CRASHING NOW

GET OUT THIS IS ACTUALLY THE BIG ONE

KEK HI OMEGA

WHY HAVEN'T YOU KILLED YOURSELF YET?

Sorry bizbroz, I finally fomo'd in today so it is time for the party to end.

REALLY? GOING UP AGAIN? OMEGA, YOU'RE GONNA MAKE US RICH!

Oh, look who came back, the faggot who is always wrong.
Time to buy btc about to moon.

IM SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS MAN

Lmao this fag again

its funny how you changed from trying to give serious advice (but always incorrect) to just pretending you were memeing the entire time and posting random shouting messages.

you got fucked up real bad and must feel pretty sore about it now, can't even imagine how that is

BUY BUY BUY OMEGA CALLED SHORT BUY BUY BUY BULLISH SIGNAL CONFIRMED

>this is it, btc is crashing said the retard for the 1000 time in hope that he didnt lose all his money when he could have made profit like everyone else with a brain

watch this 100x short with liquidation at 11.82
cant talk shit when ima make ur entire life savings in 1 day

>literally skyrocketing after he posted this thread
kek

This guy is actually bipolar, like how can you come back and post a thread after being wrong 10 times and sold the 6k bottom. Definitely mentally ill

>what is shitposting
welcome newfag

I already made it, sold my btc in december at 17k each and sold my eth at 1k to. Got in at 6.5k again just for fun.

you cannot be fucking serious. BTC was finally plumetting, this fucker posts and it rebounds instantaneously. wtf are you man

doesnt it sound better also selling at the literal peak of the DCB and buying back sub 6k

proof

BTC back above 7.6k
kek
omegay does it again!

I never have to work again so im fine that i didnt hodl for the peak

I checked all the signals

RSI
Elliot waves

hell even the 30 sec candles are bearish

this is the bear market and it's here to stay

It will never go 6k ever again

Thanks bought 100k

I think I've made myself clear that it's going 3k. This is certain

you gonna get ate

Why is every tripfag retarded?

Everyone does exactly the opposite of what he does so when he says its going down we all buy

>tripfag
filtered

Post the same thing every day. You'll be right sometime around 2022.

Omegafag your fag ta predictions have already liquidated too many peoples assets.
Begone and stay gone fag

He is fucking gone again, fucking coward piece of shit.

anyone who follows advice posted on Veeky Forums deserves to lose their assets
Veeky Forums is for probing market sentiment, shilling shitcoins and pink wojaks

see this is why u bull cucks will lose all ur money. learn that patience is key idiot

>BTC goes up $100
>it's crashing!
LOL. It's crashing upwards?

SHORTD 50X

THIS SHIT IS GOING DOWN.

TODAY

IMA GONNA NAIL IT TO THE FUCKING FLOOR

>Omegafaggot alt account

Somebody have some screenshots of previous omegafag posts?

>x50
I hope you're fucking trolling, x5 is plenty enough and you don't get liquidated immediately.

we're going 12.2K before real correction fag. youre getting liquidated.

You all know he's going to be right eventually. This could actually be the one

Shorted the fat btc cunt at 10k 5x and had to abort.
Not taking this shit any longer.
IT ENDS NOW

i made this a week or two ago, going to update it soon to include his feb 20 price prediction and other shit he said in the mean time

>patiently wait outside the market at 9k like i told you hurrr

kek

compiled in this thread are most of his failures (on OP and comments)

ANOTHER ONE? ANOTHER X100 SHORT? WHERE DO YOU GET SO MUCH MONEY TO LOSE SO MUCH MONEY? DIDN'T YOU LOSE IT ALL WITH ALL OF THE OTHER X100 SHORTS?

you really want to go broke?

Omega will post every day until he's eventually right.

ANOTHER SHORT? I THOUGHT YOU LOST ALL WITH YOUR PREVIOUS TWO FAILED SHORTS, ANOTHER X100 SHORT?

ANOTHER X100 SHORT? LIKE THE PREVIOUS 2 X100 SHORTS THAT YOU LOST? LIKE THE SHORT THAT SUPPOSEDLY IF YOU FAILED YOU WERE GOING TO GIVE UP THE TRIP AND YOU FAILED? YET YOU'RE STILL HERE DERPING AROUND? ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE X100 SHORTS?

SO OF THOSE 60 MILLION YOU HAD, HOW MUCH IS LEFT AFTER THE FAILED 2 LAST X100 FAILED SHORTS AND HOW MUCH WILL BE LEFT AFTER FAILING THIS X100 SHORT?

this

if you guys want another helpful tip. Buy into zcl right now. it literally wont go lower then .0147 sats

OH, BTW I DON'T KNOW IF SOMEONE MENTIONED, HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE WITH THE PREVIOUS X100 SHORTS THAT YOU PLACED JUST LIKE THIS X100 SHORT AND FAILED? I THINK IT MIGHT BE IMPORTANT

ALSO, HOW MUCH WILL YOU LOSE WITH THIS THIRD X100 SHORT THAT WILL ALSO FAIL?

I'VE DONE SOME CALCULATIONS AND IF YOU LOST 20 MILLION IN EACH OF THE PREVIOUS 2 X100 SHORTS YOU OPENED YOU ONLY HAVE 20 MILLION LEFT THAT YOU WILL LOSE WITH THIS X100 SHORT THAT WILL FAIL JUST LIKE THE OTHER TWO.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY MATH? ALSO, WHAT HAPPENED TO THOSE OTHER 2 X100 SHORTS?

Shit, that means it will sink to 10 sats

SELL SELL SELL SELL

BRO CALM THE FUCK DOWN. ONLY I CAN DO FULL CAPS. ITS MY OWN FUCKING THREAD!!!!!!!!!!

The ironic thing is, despite how much Omega is wrong, we are actually due for a pullback soonish if we are truly bullish. We are overbought on the daily and 4H stoch RSI. If we keep going up without any decent size corrections on the way, that makes me skeptical of this bull run. Our last decent correction/consolidation came in the 10k consolidation phase a few days ago.

A pullback to 9000's level would be healthy before heading back upward. But this is by no means a crash.

OH, I SEE THAT NOBODY NOTICED THIS, IT SEEMS THAT YOU STICK TO YOUR X100 SHORT STRATEGY, HOW COME YOU DIDN'T DECIDE TO CHANGE AFTER LOSING YOUR LAST TWO X100 SHORT BETS? DO YOU THINK IT'LL WORK THIS TIME. BECAUSE IF IT DOESN'T, THAT'S ANOTHER X100 SHORT THAT FAILS.

nerd shit

ALSO, I WAS THINKING, IF YOU FAIL THIS X100 SHORT LIKE YOUR PREVIOUS X100 SHORTS, WILL YOU GIVE UP YOUR TRIP? BECAUSE ON YOUR LAST X100 SHORT AND THE PREVIOUS X100 SHORT YOU FAILED SO THIS TIME IT MIGHT BE DIFFERENT AND YOU'LL GIVE UP THE TRIP IF YOU FAIL? THAT IS IN ADDITION TO THE 60 MILLION THAT YOU ALSO LOST OF COURSE

BECAUSE I DON'T THINK OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THE X100 SHORTS THAT YOU ALREADY OPENED

ZCL BUY WALLS BUILDING UP GET IN HERE BEFORE THE MOON

DID THAT PERSON THAT LOST ALL THEIR MONEY AFTER FOLLOWING YOU WITH YOUR OTHER TWO X100 SHORTS GET BACK TO YOU? DO YOU THINK THEY'LL BET ANY REMAINING MONEY ON THIS ONE X100 SHORT THAT YOU'RE OPENING NOW?

ALSO, DID ANYONE KNOW THAT HE SAID HE'D GIVE UP THE TRIP IF HE LOST THE OTHER X100 SHORTS AND HE DID?

I unironically am also shorting, even tho your calls are shit, its not the big 1...thats for sure... maybe to 10800

SO HOW MUCH DID YOU LOSE THEN AFTER LIQUIDATION ON YOUR PREVIOUS X100 SHORTS? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM? DID YOU LOSE ALL YOUR 60 MILLION ALREADY?

DID YOU ALSO SET UP MILLIONS OF SELL WALLS ON THIS ONE TO AVOID GETTING LIQUIDATED LIKE IN YOUR PREVIOUS 2 X100 SHORTS?

HERE WE GO WERE MOONING!

SHIT SELL SELL SELL SELLLLL

OH ITS 20TH AND BITCOIN IS NOT 5k

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

ONIGGERMAKER WAS WRONG AGAIN

KEK

KEK

SSHH

SSSHHH

BREATHE

AND BUY MY ZCL BAGS

RIGHT OMEGAY

SSSHH
SSSSHhh

IN THE STREETS OF INDIA

SSSHHH

THERE OMEGAFAGGOT TOMB LIES

SSSHHH

anyyy minute now

JUST HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU HAVE LEFT AFTER LOSING MONEY WITH YOUR PREVIOUS SHORTS? BECAUSE I THINK NOBODY KNOWS BUT YOU ALSO OPENED 2 SHORTS PREVIOUSLY X100 AND LOST THEM MAYBE YOU SHOULD TELL US ABOUT IT, WHAT HAPPENED AND ALL

ALSO, WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE UP THE TRIP? YOU SAID YOU WOULD AFTER LOSING THOSE OTHER 2 X100 SHORTS THAT YOU OPENED

ZCL IS ALREADY UP 2% GET IN BOYS BEFORE U GET LEFT BEHIND!

i expect these posts to get more and more desperate looking as the day goes on.

Those bags are getting heavy fast faggot

ITS A HEALTHY TIP AND IF YOU WERE TO HAVE LISTENED YOU WOULD BE UP 3% IN 15 MINUITES

AND DOWN IN 30 MINUTES

we will have a break out in 1hr 28mins

WHAT DONT U UNDERSTAND THAT IT WONT GO BELOW .0147 SATS AGAIN TILL THE POST FORK DUMP. MAKE THAT 4% UP NOW

Kys faggot

HOW CAN YOU BE SO SURE IF YOU ARE ALWAYS WRONG

SHIT IS GONNA DUMP TO 10 SATS MOST LIKELY NOW THAT IT HAS BEEN SHILLED BY THE KING OF NIGGERS HIMSELF
THE OMEGAFAGGOT

BECAUSE ITS NOT HARD TO SEE. YOULL BE REGRETTING IT IN 1 HOUR WHEN ITS UP 10% FROM WHEN I MADE THAT POST

5% NOW. YOU KICKING URSELF YET?

WATCH THIS RED DILDO

SHOULD HAVE LISTNED L0L0L0L0L0L0
GET IN NOW BEFORE ITS TOO LATE IDIOT

BASED OMEGA!!! THANKS FOR THE GAINS!

Unironically actually listened to you this time thanks man

NO PROBLEM ENjoy the gains

WHAT FUCKING GAINS YOU RETARD YOU LOST 3 TIMES IN A ROW SHORTING BITCOIN THEORETICALLY HOW MANY MORE POSTS DOES IT TAKE FOR YOU TO AKNOWLEDGE THIS IF PEOPLE HAD FOLLOWED YOUR ADVICE THEY WOULD HAVE LOST THEIR ENTIRE MONEY

AKNOWLEDGE THIS YOU PEACE OF SHIT AKNOWLEDGE IT

if they listned to my advice they would also be up 6% in 25 minuites

AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU LOST ALL YOUR PREVIOUS BITCOIN BETS THAT SUPPOSEDLY WERE X100 LEVERAGE, AKNOWLEDGE THIS SO THAT YOU CAN'T BRAG ABOUT ANY FUCKING 3.2% GAINS THAT ARE INSIGNIFICANT NEXT TO ALL THE MONEY YOU SHOULD HAVE LOST BY NOW IF ANY THING YOU SAID WAS TRUE

AKNOWLEDGE THE FUCKING 3 X100 SHORTS THAT YOU HAVE LOST NOW AKNOWLEDGE THEM AKNOWLEDGE IT, AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE LOST 3 TIMES IN A ROW WITH X100 SHORTS IN BTC

wow, no need to be salty no-omega!
keep up the great work gainsmaker!

AKNOWLEDGE THE THREE TIMES YOU HAVE SAID YOU WERE OPENING A SHORT WITH X100 LEVERAGE AND LOST THE THREE FUCKING TIMES THAT SHOULD RENDER ANY OTHER "ADVICE" INSIGNIFICANT, FUCKING AKNOWLEDGE IT SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT A FUCKING LIAR YOU ARE SINCE YOU WOULDN'T HAVE A CENT TO INVEST IN ZCLDICKS IF YOU HAD ACTUALLY SHORTED 3 FUCKING TIMES X100 ON BTC TO THEN GO AHEAD AND LOSE IT

AKNOWLEDGE THE THREE FUCKING SHORTS THAT YOU SUPPOSEDLY OPENED AND WENT BUST IN A MATTER OF MINUTES, AKNOWLEDGE THOSE THREE X100 SHORTS, AKNOWLEDGE THEM

I'm surprised, usually tripfags stop posting when they've been wrong this many times.

AKNOWLEDGE THE THREE SHORTS SO THAT EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT LISTENING TO YOU WILL COST THEM MONEY, AKNOWLEDGE IT, DON'T LOOK THE OTHER WAY NOW

ok i had a x100 short position at 10.2k and closed at 9.7k

and i had another at x100 short at 11.1k and closed at 10.3k you happy?

yep.

you dont seem to understand how shorts work since i profited on every single one of those. Typical no-omega

you did lose people money dude, you need to stop pretending youre some kind of financial analyst. You've been right 1/4 times, thats 75% failure right. You know this, a lot of us know this, if you're stilling shilling you're useless TA at this point you're just a terrible person.
Peoples lives are at stake here, quit fucking around dude. You're an asshole.

Kek kys been here for 9 months at least