If you see this person. Remind them that they are an idiot forever

If you see this person. Remind them that they are an idiot forever.

ETC will replace eth, this premine scam is finished

Austimos have a pure spirit. Society is corrupted.

Reminder them or remind him?

just punch them in the face and them dump a truck load of bricks on their head.

then scoop it all up and put it in the river.

vitalik's intention was never to enrich anybody

he only ever wanted to help create a usable piece of technology that solved an existing problem

he did that, and should only ever be judged on the quality of software he helped create, not how scumbag third worlders and shitskins have decided to use it

no. mr reddit man. when you come out and say this should go to zero. you are a fucking moron. you are an idiot and dangerous and you should be put in an institution. Imagine a founder of a company coming out and saying, my company is insolvent/worthless. he needs all soy removed from his diet please replace with actual protein.

> say this should go to zero
He didn't say that, go finish your English classes, learn to read then come back

should/could/would/wood/mighta

you are the fucking founder. when you waver, the market does in concert.

eat a dick.

I think that he is a nice guy. Made more than I for this world. Well, I design buildings but none made someone rich.

Honest question. This guy has millions of dollars. Why doesn't he fix his bad skin? Or at least get a personal trainer and nutrition coach?

He should tweet like every other shiller dev. He should encourage people to buy in and ride lambos, blow cocain, hire elite roasties for ass to mouth and abuse the poor like every succesful person in the world.

Brainlet here, did something happen?

Because hes an absolute fucking socially handicapped loser

you are a total imbecile

vitalik was a never selling a product that was designed to grow in value

his only intention, ever, and to this day, was to make ethereum perform its functions in accordance with the core principles of its original design

the value assigned to ETH is something that was created by speculators (you), not vitalik

he has no obligation to market the product, no obligation to encourage people to buy it simply to hold it

he has only ever encouraged people to get ETH in order to use it within the eth network if they are interested in the project itself

he has stated numerous times that the speculative value of eth makes no difference to him personally, and his behavior and continued dedication to developing eth and associated projects indicates to me (and any reasonable person) that his intentions are not business oriented, but continue to be development oriented

I don't know why you are such a psychotic little retard, but you can learn all about this yourself with a moment's research

vitalik owes you nothing, and you are very dumb for assuming that he does

Jesus user, you btfo that user

>the value assigned to ETH is something that was created by speculators (you), not vitalik

you clearly do not understand. If jamie dimon came out and said the sky is falling. wtf do you think would happen to the stock market?
neck yourself.

and please post it on reddit.

You are in no position to dictate how ETH devs should act if you own ETH or are part of the crypto "market". They owe you nothing. You are a cancer cell for them, distracting from the goal of crypto. Small hint: that goal is not making illiterates like you rich.

the market value of eth is not vitalik's responsibility

the market value of eth is entirely, 100% independent of the purpose of eth, and its actual mission statement

vitalik doesnt care about the market value of eth, except in cases where he donates it to charity (which is literally all he does with his own personal stack)

vitalik does not care about idiots like you, or your obsession with wealth

vitalik is about as pure as a developer as it gets in this realm, perhaps someday he will change, but so far he has not, and continues to faithfully work on his project

once again, vitalik owes you nothing, and you should have DYOR on exactly what ETH is, and why it exists in the first place before you purchased it with the intent to resell it for fiat

just because morons like you have decided that ETH is going to be your trading pair of choice, does not mean that ETH developers have any obligation to change their focus in order to accommodate your very stupid obsession

is in, in actual fact, their purity and devotion to development that has increased the usability of eth to its present state (and thus its value)

stay stupid, stay mad, and stay poor

No, he is correct and you dont understand.

Anyway, why are people selling eth now? (Honest question)

which is more reason we need regulation.
you can't sell snake oil and claim it to be a cure-all.then double back and say it's worthless.

no. it's all you dumb fucks that do not understand. You run a company that went public. And then you say this stupid fucking shit. The board of directors would replace your ass instantly if this happened.

or, to put it another way, like your mothers should have taught you, if you have nothing nice to say. Shut the fuck up.

If people are that weak handed to fall into that FUD..

>jamie dimon

I would also like to point out how incredibly, abominably stupid it is to compare vitalik (a software developer) to a CEO of a banking institution that manages funds in the billions.

Vitalik never claimed that ETH would be a system to store and grow fiat value. Never. Not once. You will never find an instance of him making that claim.

It was only ever an experimental smart contract and dapp platform using an emerging technology.

It is not, and never was:

a banking system
a store of value
a security

It is simply an underlying technology that people can use to create software that may, or may not, be able to serve functions similar to those things.

Once again, and for the final time, because I believe that you are actually mentally ill -- Vitalik owes you nothing, and has done nothing but act in good faith as a lead developer for the eth project.

He does NOT sell anything. Try to think about that please. ETH is decentralized crypto coin and he does NOT sell it. Also Satoshi doesnt sell BTC and that chinese guy I forgot name of doesnt sell LTC.

Dont argue with them, they just not get it. Anyway might I ask did something change in ETH so people are selling?

someday you will not be 19 anymore, and you will understand. you are simply too stupid now to comprehend.

You are what is wrong with this board. People like you are the ones who buy LINK then sell it a week later because the devs are overhyping it with “partnerships” on Twitter. Crypto isn’t just a get rich quick scheme, it’s the future. You can’t see more than a month into the future though so you can’t see that.

arent* overhyping it

You do not own shares of a company, by holding ETH.

It is not stock. You are not a stock holder.

Stop being a total moron.

Or don't. It's all the same to me.

Veeky Forumsraeli here

I'd suck his dick dry for all the moneyz he's made me, no homo. whatever he wants he can have.

but, again, as someone living with their parents who has never had responsibility in their lives, you are simply too fucking stupid to understand what the word responsibility means.

> You read my t-shirt
How the fuck does he know it? This guy is the genius, I'm going all in ethereum

user, in all due respect, I just think you dont understand the decentralized nature of “crypto”. You still think it is something like a company. I dont blame you, it is not easy to understand the concept, but you will learn it over time. You are probably just a dude with ethereum, and you would like to have someone responsible for maintaining its value; but that person just doesnt exist.

Witness mental illness in the wild.

Witness ignorance on a scale that can only be accomplished by purposeful negligence.

Witness a man who is stupid-on-purpose, because he decided that learning about a subject, and property he intended to purchase, was too much effort, and that he would rather assume something(wrong) about what he wanted to buy.

>user, in all due respect, I just think you dont understand the decentralized nature of “crypto”. You still think it is something like a company. I dont blame you, it is not easy to understand the concept, but you will learn it over time. You are probably just a dude with ethereum, and you would like to have someone responsible for maintaining its value; but that person just doesnt exist.
please, brilliant reddit/individual/hive mind person.

please tell me how you obtain ETH without investing fiat?

because that refutes everything you've spouted off about.

ohh... I never said I owned any. Only that he is an absolute fucking moron and should be replaced. No one should ever ask for his opinion again because it's worthless.

'Wow, you created the hula-hoop, and people are using it a million different ways that you ever thought they would. you should come down from on high and say that's not what was intended.
This is you. A fucking moron.

you can't blame vitalik for telling the truth

do you understand that you are not purchasing ETH from the Ethereum company, right?

you have several fundamental misunderstandings about crypto in general, that are severely hampering your ability to understand what it is, how it works, how its value is determined by a community, and how it is used

people like you look to the creator of the hula hoop to pat them on the back and tell them they are oh-so-clever for folding up the hula hoop and using it as a double-ended dildo...but he won't do it

he never will, because he made the hula hoop for a purpose, and it is not his fault that people started using it for other things, it will never be his fault, and he is not obligated to accept responsibility for the stupid things people decide to do with his hula hoops

stay mad

>hate social interaction
>wear a shirt that encourages social interaction

Women.

you won the thread already
good posts

yes. (I've been trading before you were a thought in anyone's head.) which is even more reason why what he said was dangerous and he should be held on charges. He could have been short this whole time and encouraging people to dump on purpose.

I'm done with you. You are too idiotic for any more of my time.

Taking profits.

>I'm done with you.
l8r kid

>they

who the fuck are you?

What? that's not the gender pronoun they prefer?

I'm Satoshi Nakamoto, who the fuck are you?

I'm the guy who fucked your mom in the ass so hard it ripped a hole in her and created (you).

boring
have anything else?

yes. This man should be in jail.

I guess it's because he doesn't care about your feminine worries and banalities, you sound like a faggot

Sorry I tought they are developing a motherfucking CRYPTO CURRENCY.

As long as I'm concerned Vitalik can go and forkhimself the fuck out from the ethereum project and start his commie utopia some shithole third world tent, and leave the grownups do business.

Also, this.

op you are a fucking retard

You buy eth with fiat or btc, or you can mine it. But the point is that you buy eth from other eth owners, not from some company. Vitalik has no relationship with the act, where some eth owner sells it to another person for some agreed price.

This is why even the slightest education should be needed for participating in society. Otherwise you have the morons who have propagated this thread running wild and calling it truth.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand you mine it with something that costs money. CPU/GPU/Electricity, No?

In the real world, our parents don't still pay for everything.

Yes you invest money. But that act has nothing to do with vitalik - thats what we try to explain to you.

which backward country/way of life are you from?