Is there any reason to stop drinking this?

Is there any reason to stop drinking this?

Not if you drink it in moderation.

Probably not great for your liver if you drink every day

skim milk + aspartame is my energy drink of choice. caffeine is terrible. don't use it.

If you suffer from anxiety, it will only amplify your anxiety.

>consumes aspartame
>says caffeine is bad

dude look it up that shit causes brain damage despite its fda approval

use stevia it comes from a leaf

Bad teeth?

apparently it can help clear up your skin to stop drinking coffee

I've eaten pounds of the stuff this year because I'm putting it in everything. I feel perfectly fine.

when you start to get into Chicago-style 'ffee, you may have gone too far.

Any source on this?

>order a large cold brew on my lunch break
>barista is new girl
>slam it on my way back
>about 3/4 through when i realize it's 100% un-diluted concentrate
>spend the next three hours confined in a 4'x4' space

Think I'm taking a caffeine break, desu.

I thought I was super tolerant to caffeine but yesterday I drank two of large cold brews and it annihilated me. Stimulants are for monsters.

Once you build up a tolerance to amphetamine, caffeine is kiddy shit. I just don't even bother honestly. Doesn't give me the clarity or energy of adderall, just jittery and irritable.

>I have smoked three packs of cigarettes a day this year. I feel perfectly fine.

My coffee game is at an all time high. I've started using honey in me coffee.

good honey and good coffee too.

i haven't drank coffee in a couple months mostly because im too lazy and wake up too late to make a pot. I've had some coffee sitting in the pot for weeks and there a multiple fungal colonies growing on the liquid surface. Pretty fucking cool. I think one of the species is actually penicillium. im a disgusting human

Sounds disgusting

>pre-ground shit coffee
>all time high

>honey in coffee
my fucking nigga x1000
Why don't people seem to know about this yet?

With that being said, I use crap coffee and a cheap coffee maker. I feel like if I used higher quality stuff, I'd run out too fast or it'd just go bad before I use it. Kinda quitting caffeine altogether now.

That's good stuff man

you're from the midwest, aren't you.

the answer is maybe they do and maybe they came to a conclusion that was different than your own. but that's impossible, right? no one could possibly have had the same experience, and yet come to a different conclusion. if they claim to have done so they must be trolling or insane.

in any case it's good as a sweetener, especially with half and half, but sometimes you're in the mood for the pure taste of cane sugar. more often maybe you're in the mood to taste the coffee, with no sweetener.

it depends on the brew method, and the use (or non-use) of dairy, and the mood on that day. not to mention the roast and the bean itself.

Oh shit this is what I need is cane sugar good for you?

yes, it reduces fatigue

fatigue is the mind killer

cold brew is one of the highest caffeine drinks. I have one when I'm feeling like shit and it always makes me go crazy

I've been drinking coffee every day for the past 3 years, and I have yet to find any problems. As long as you don't put ungodly amounts of sugar in it, you should be fine.

Never thought about putting it in my ffee. I'll give it a shot. Sounds interesting. Plus it's always good to cut as much sugar out of my diet as possible. Thanks to honey I was able to drink black tea without needing any other sweetener.

> always good to cut as much sugar out of my diet as possible. Thanks to honey I was able to drink black tea without needing any other sweetener.

I can't tell if you're joking or not and it's giving me an anxiety attack

He's going for the natural approach

I've been a heavy coffee drinker 15 years, and I'm still fine. Just don't forget to drink water daily, avoid huge amounts of sugar and watch out for heartburns

It makes your cum taste bad.

Not really an issue for most people on Veeky Forums

coffee is actually good for the liver.

coffee is actually bad for the liver.

well now i'm just confused.

I drank 12 cups a day on accutane and my liver's fine

>Raw honey

Do you have to stir it every 30 seconds or do you use an emulsifier?

This made me kek hard

>Is there any reason to start drinking this?
Fixed

That stuff is good for something else

This is false/true. Sometimes when I wake up and feel like shit and am full of anxieties, the first thing that will happen and change my mood to better is drinking a cup of coffe. It just makes my morning and I can function normal again.

However, if I drink it in the evening and am already tired, I might not be able to fall asleep and will stay up all night, while my insomnia is filled with anxieties and paranoia. Also tinnitus.

However, if I cut it down for a week I feel as if I'm more balanced and have more energy though out the day, because I don't rely on it.

dunno what you mean, my raw honey is clear and stirs in stuff just like 'not' raw honey. just clouds up a little faster.

i like sweetened condensed milk in my coffee personally

Nope. No reason to stop. Cold brew is the best. Just set up a gallon and a half of cold brew in my kitchen. Now u wait.

I remember I used to take 1200mg of caffeine a day in highschool by which I mean I was taking cadfine pills which were sometimes crushed 1200mg of caffeine in the morning from a combination of energy drinks and caffine pills the wirst when I was trying to stay up all night to finish a paper and I kept poping 200mg pills every 20-40 mins man I can feel my pulse throughout my body maybe I should stop nah gotta finish paper have out of body experience maybe I should stop how much have I had oh 3600mg oh plsno

how much caffeine did you take before you typed out that unholy mess? obviously not enough

kidneys. you mean kidneys. they're the ones that filter things faster due to caffeine.

So is coffee bad for your kidneys?

>2016
>still drinking the caffeinated Jew
Shiggy diggy doo

> The current year

coffee is actually good for the kidneys.

coffee is actually bad for the kidneys.

>dunno what you mean

I could never get honey to sweeten any drink, much less coffee. It doesn't even sink to the bottom.

As a topping, yeah, it's great.

I've just never been able to taste it when mixing it into anything.

If you want to feel as calm and collected as possible, drinking coffee wont help

If you're an alcy it's probably best to drink nothing else but water.

I think it's the only reason I'm not dead yet.

Is tea dangerous too?

>preground coffee
disgusting

I usually drink mine black with a little sugar, or some cream if I'm particularly hungry. A cup a day keeps me awake and alert, and keeps my bowels regular.

> Comes from a leaf
> automatically a better option

What is an alcy

alcoholic

So does cocaine.

Yeah just looked it up whys that? Pretty much all I drink is water and the occasional cup of coffee

welcome to nutrition """""science"""""

Drink it in moderation try to cut out caffeine though

Not really
But you don't want to drink it so much that you feel you need to drink coffee to function.
It kinda ruins your day if you don't "get your fix"