OMG cucks CVC without even trying

I hope /biz will take moment of silence in honor of Vinny Lingham who just lost an entire country to a cryptocurrency he didn't even know he was competing against. OMG is the CHAD of crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptorecorder.com/2018/02/20/its-all-green-for-omisego-omg/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw I only have 25 of these shits

I'm not gonna make it am I

maybe it'll be like holding 25 btc now a few years from now

"KEK of the Year"
"I've missed a few partnership opportunities - but never an entire sub continent... that Vinny.. what a moron." - Vitalik Buterin overheard at the Crypto conference on Tuesday.

OmiseGo will provide digital identification services for 68 million people. Digital identification in the ONE FUCKING JOB of CVC. Why the fuck does Vinny not kill himself.

"I'm truly sorry. I let everyone down" - Vinny

Same here, well be fine, just gotta flip into some other tokens/coins.

>Thailand

Call me back when it's an actual first world country

I'm not sure if this is big news or not... How does this affect the token?

Dont worry we will. Japan is next faggot.

Sure thing...btw how's that McDonalds "partnership" coming up? Yea, that's what i thought

>tfw I don't have a lot but it was basically money I was gonna drink away either way

THANK YOU BASED GOD

will the gogo's accept crypto? thats the most important question

“I have loved and had romantic encounters with men throughout my life, and I choose now to live as a gay man.”
-Vinny Lingham

I have 13

why the fuck this isnt on their twitter??
how old is actually this news?
dont wanna buy until i find how old is it because i dont want to be the retard buying at the top of something that has been priced in for hours...

Stop all this I am not done accumulating

cryptorecorder.com/2018/02/20/its-all-green-for-omisego-omg/
Moon mission is a go

tfw i went all in on this coin a month ago in expectation of this.. 1500 here.. fuck the FUD

It's everywhere mate
grats, enjoy retirement if you hodl for two years

price truely doesnt give a single shit about it....
why? its really weird.....maybe all alts are afraid of daddy btc beating them or simply not enough people know about the news yet....
any possible explnation?

>It's everywhere mate
price is still standing there like an autistic vergin on the first night of her marriage in the middle ages.... weirdest thing ever....

good, fuck vinny.

Also reminder that if you're not a NEET, but in an industry that could utilize smart contracts, don't be a fag. Yesterday I stood in front of the entire management of my company (with some 16k employees) and shilled the fuck out of smart contracts because they'd quite literally save us tens of millions a year, and of course I namedropped LINK when explaining why no one has been able to utilize smart contracts until now.
Do your part, faggots. Smart contracts will revolutionize just about every industry. We just need to force the fuckers to take the leap.

This faggot sold all his bitcoin at $1100. That's right eleven HUNDRED, then went on national tv to rationalize it.

>>>r/cuckhold

thank you for your service marine!

OMG is genuinely one of the most exciting prospects of 2018. I only have 244, but it feels like holding 244 ETH right now.

it's gone from $7 to $20 in a little over a week - and it's just getting started

No plasma yet tho

stay poor

>japan
>first world country

Jesus fuck that site is garbage, omg is still great though.

>baghold OMGs for the best part of a year
>sold them all right before they mooned
of all the lousy....

Wow didn't see that. His post on OMG is valid imo but will try to delete dat post
>selling OMG in 2017-18

just bought like 9 of these at like 19$

will i lambo?

i only have 3k
not gonna make it

feeling comfy with my 1000 OMG

you ever been out of the tri-county area burgerclap?