ITT:

We post foods that grown adults STILL eat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4
youtube.com/watch?v=9-f16gSaktU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

would
would not

youre such a child user, of all the tastes in the world and you choose the most immature bullshit. this shit makes me want to fucking puke.

sometimes I'll buy two or three of the generic Lunchables and wolf them down, then tell myself "yeah, I'm an adult"

i would rather starve than eat one of these

There's a bar where I live that serves nothing but these and craft beers. Mind you, they let you put all sorts of weird shit on said Grilled Cheese but in the end it's grilled cheese and beer and nothing else.

I don't get it. Why not enjoy something from your childhood? You can like better and more sophisticated things as well as the things you ate when you were younger.

Is it Spread in Campbell, CA? Because such a place exists near me.

did someone say pizza rolls

Try it ignorant moron.... Blah blah blah priveledge.

Why is this considered kid food? is it just because of its simplicity? everyone eats chicken, and pizza and hot dogs.
why aren't burgers and sandwiches and other shit considered kids food too.

i have tried them before. i have nightmares because i used to work with a guy who always microwaved 2 or 3 of these for lunch. godamn these things smell like fucking shit when they come out of the microwave. the hot summer days were worse because the scent would convect through the small room we would do security for a hotel. shit tier food.

I eat proper food that I would have never eaten as a child like brocolli, just saying... I would eat those things

would not

still do

never tried it, but looks like a would not

would not, simply because they were guaranteed to burn your mouth

trip on mr plinkett

because i put avocado, bacon, jalapenos, mushrooms, swiss and pepper jack cheese. my tastes are refined. i grew up user. and i have a strong desire to succeed.

Stop replying to every post.

i actually remember most of the kids in my neighborhood would never touch the Hawaiian flavored pizza when we would have our pizza parties.

why?
its not like there's a (you) shortage

This. I see more kids who dislike pineapple pizza more than anything.

not in my neighbourhood
everyone loved it

most people i know who took these into adulthood are complete losers

Who the fuck implied that these foods were for children only in the first place?

Oh man, now I could really go for some grilled cheese.

queue asshole patrol
youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4

Oh no! You like pizza, and icecream at the age of 74? You must be a manchild.

you are what you eat, retard. food choices have a lot of reflection on personality.

i think any pizza is ok as long as its not cheese or pepperoni.

Comfort Foods: The Thread

He's like maddox but uglier and more unpleasant to listen to.

Bad Ass! We got a bad ass here!!
Be careful not to cut yourself on that edge, user.

ur gay.

I have a 32 year old friend who fucking eats spaghettios straight from the can as a FUCKING MEAL, and thinks they're awesome. I refuse to sit and watch him eat that shit. First time he did that in front of me,
>mfw

Quit being a little bitch, and stop judging others as if you are so high and mighty. Even as a child I always thought spaghettios tasted like shit, but I don't look down upon anyone who enjoyed it. I bet you've smoked pot in your lifetime, yet still have the balls to bitch about someone else's choices .

You sound like a little bitch yourself.
That's pretty hypocritical of you to tell me not to bitch about someone else's choices, when you're bitching about someone else's opinions. Why are you so upset? You must have shit taste in food, too, to be that mad.

I-I-I'm just going to walk away from this conversation right now. Not because of what you said tho.

I was going to post that exact same image as a reply to you earlier, yet didn't for some reason.
When I looked at the thread again and see the image posted anyways I think to myself ....Wait I thought I decided that I was't going to post that image. I than I see the (You) and realize that It's not my post at all.

Are our minds linked? Are you a mirror me?

For Christ's Sake, even our file name numbers for that image start with a fucking 12....

I'M OUT!

You didn't even read the fuckin sentence.

...."personality"....

I eat whole bag in one sitting one or twice per week

Fuck yeah. Tater tots wth cheese melted over them,

Holy shit, is that you? You genuinely look incredibly beautiful. Do you have kik? If so I can post mine for you so the autists on this board can't spam you.

youtube.com/watch?v=9-f16gSaktU

But you are the autists

Nice attempt at speaking English.

this is the quality content I like to see on Veeky Forums

>maxipack
God I wish we had that in Australia. Also those nails are qt

Hey, you too buddy.

Fuck off you sad virgin cunt.

You okay?

Hey Mister

So kids food = cheese.

Traditionally, children's tolerance for lactose wanes as they transition away from the titty. Unless you're a snownigger. Then every season is mega milk season.

literally not a virgin
I am a bit sad though I guess

I asked you a question. Mister?

You look a little dizzy

Are you sure you're well?

>Calls people a retard on the cooking section of a weeb image board for holding a different opinion
>Somehow deludes himself into thinking he has the better personality
I bet people think you're an asshole in the real world, so you come online to vent your frustration about how you're better than everyone else just because you eat a fucking salad every other week.

I don't remember the last time I've seen an adult eat this.

BRACE FOR IMPACT

>primary diet is a variety of home cooked meals that friends and family are always impressed with how well portioned and flavourfull everything else while still being on the side of "healthy"
>tfw I have still eaten everything in this thread at least once this year

My diet is so varied it allows for junk food once in a while and I don't have to worry about it.

>tfw HRT still leaves you with man feet

Hey fuck you corndogs are the GOAT food of all time
>Meat
>deep fried in batter
>ON A STICK

stop whore posting

foot expert here, those are just really ugly girl feet.

>implying that shit isn't the perfect lunch

pic not related, I hope.

People who think they've "grow out" of basic comfort foods are the worst type of people.

They're always 20-something faggots who don't really understand adulthood so they try to imitate things they perceive as manly like drinking black coffee

I eat Turkey Dinosaurs as a meal sometimes, and I'm older

Literally just Turkey Dinosaurs

You're just a pleb

why is this super imposed over the Arizona state flag?

you know why

a comfort food that is still a guilty pleasure as an adult.

it's better if you use cinnamon sugar instead of sprinkles

whats the difference between grilled cheese and panini anyway

What are those and why does one of them have an earring?

>inb4 eat not drink

you fucktards know what i mean

those are fillet mignmeme wrapped in meme strips and held together with some kind of meme spike

Nuggies, the poor man's tendies.

panini's are usually made in a press while grilled cheese is in a pan. Not much of a difference

They're MELTS, MEEEEEELTS

>fillet mignmeme wrapped in meme strips and held together with some kind of meme spike

Memeception

i've always made my toasties in a press.

>I eat Turkey Dinosaurs as a meal sometimes, and I'm older
>Literally just Turkey Dinosaurs
>You're just a pleb

Hmmm, I don't even know what to say to this sort of degenerate lunacy.