youtube.com/watch?v=1exANLDR2dk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy95hbGiBmI
youtube.com/watch?v=lZneYxAjOsc
youtube.com/watch?v=XIAqHcpm4wk
youtube.com/watch?v=MXSG09xjSNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm triggered. What a goddamn faggot.

I think it is quite possibly the most cringe worthy autistic video I have ever seen. And I have seen a lot such as this

youtube.com/watch?v=Sy95hbGiBmI

I really don't get why he can't order off the kids menu though desu

Worse than this?

youtube.com/watch?v=lZneYxAjOsc

Well, because he's an adult. But besides that, the manager did allow him too. However, even after that he made a huge deal about the drinks and was being an overall massive faggot in the restaurant, dipping his fingers in the bowl and licking them, recording everyone, and ordering a drink with no ice, and then demanding a side cup of just ice. He's obviously a retarded manchild autist and his tastebuds are not even fucking developed enough to order something off a regular god damn restaurant menu. He must have his bland kids food. Fucking retards like this I swear. If you are a grown up and still eat stuff off a kids menu, it's time to face the fact that you're a pleb.

My god. I could not get past more than 2 minutes. Whenever I feel bad about myself I watch videos like this. And suddenly life does not seem so bad. People like this actually exist. Let that sink in.

Real talk...you could have told me this was a Chris Chan video and I would have believed you

It's that bad huh

pleb or not really don't get why you gotta get a manager to order off the kids menu

Is it a price thing where they don't want people only ordering $5 worth of food sitting in? or is it because its a snobby thing for the restaurant

this really should've been a non-issue at this establishment desu

You don't know how many people ordered chicken nuggets and fries at my restaurant and I don't give a fuck and just give it to them even if they were 50+ year old folks

If you're an adult going out to eat and plan to order off the kids menu, you might as well pick up a bag of frozen chicken nuggets and mountain dew from the local supermarket.

so its a restaurant attitude thing?

Depending on the establishment it can be both. But generally speaking if it's an average restaurant, it's a money thing.

There is nothing wrong with chicken strips and fries. Plenty of bars have them and I will sometimes share an order with a friend in a pub but the thing is that the chicken strips/fries are a large portion. But it's an occasional thing and if I am out for dinner in an actual restaurant I want something tasty, filling, and not childish. I guarantee that the autist in the video is the type to fuss over eating greens.

lol he mentions/admits he's jewish.

>orders off kids menu to save a few bucks
>turns out he's jewish
WOW WHAT A TWIST

based trump

>People think Gordon Ramsay is a better chef that Jacques Pepin
>Adults who order off the kids menu
>Pineapple on pizza
>Pepsi over coke

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What a disgusting fucking cunt, lmao. I hate his retarded face and spiel and the fact that he recorded this. Also, god bless the fact that faggots like him can potentially get thrown in jail.

People keep calling this guy autistic but he's just a dick, can you people go 5 minutes without using Veeky Forums buzzwords?

it's autistic but why the fuck won't they let him order from the kids menu? hell, I don't even know whether that's common practice over here in germany

why not let people eat what they want? if they can't eat much then that's that, isn't it?

the dude talks like an autist though, jesus

I don't know man, have you ever met somebody on the spectrum? This guy seems to have that classic combo of strangely valid yet untenable logic and complete lack of self-awareness.

If I was the manager, I'd just throw him the fuck out, let him pay for a kids' drink and never let him in again. americans are fucking retarded at problem solving. it's always "I'MMA CALL THE COPS IF YOU DON'T DO WHAT I WANT!"

>lack of self-awareness

If he lacked self-awareness he wouldn't have been such a smarmy, sarcastic dick to the waiters/manager...he knew what he was doing.

>calling the cops for a 2$ drink
>tfw the manager was actually in the wrong because the guy wasn't informed that he had to pay more if the exception was made
>tfw withholding information is actually forbidden
>cops are actually on the side of the manager

only in clapistan

what a stupid fucking cunt, I hope this isn't you op, kill yourself.

>thinking he's actually jewish, and not just a massive douche taking advantage of the stereotype for lulz

You're a gullible one.

LOL staged as fuck, no one in their right mind acts like that.

I'm an omnivore so what should I do?

well, fucking duh. the guy is retarded

news flash, it is obviously op, he posted this on /pol/ and probably some other boards.

No it isn't me you fucking retard.

Suck dick for money. Good source of protein. Maximize them gains.

Meant for

because it's much cheaper. the adult size is 10$ more and you get about 1/4 more food. the only reason restaurants do this is to show courtesy to the parents, who are already spending money on full sized meals.
the guy is a greedy jew.

looks like a jew to me.

More
youtube.com/watch?v=XIAqHcpm4wk

There isn't a large enough margin on kids food to make money

He looks like Martin Shkreli

He is also a fucking autist.

And this is a great way to get your food fucked with.

Adults asking to order from the kid's menu will not tip. Fuck these poor scum bags.

Kids menus, senior housing communities, and ladies nights at bars ALL ought to be abolished. It's the current year, after all. That restaurant owner is an actual time traveling ageist nugget Nazi.

>kids menu 10 and under
>manager still lets him order off the kids menu
>dude still be a cunt

seriously the fuck. i hope they spit and shit in his fucking kids meal before serving it to him.

this is exactly the kind of person that comes on here and starts those "tipping is dumb, I never tip" threads.

Average trump voter: the video

Take that stupid frog back to /r9k/ or reddit you dumb fuck.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>mfw burgers get BTFO

I love pineapple on pizza, and I'm most likely going to choose Pepsi over Coke, if I get the chance.

Does this anger you?

I like to pour pepsi and ranch on my 'double roni za

You would get berated on here for ordering off of the kids menu you fucking retard

>He thinks Veeky Forums is made up of anything but 90% manchildren

Most threads are about what pizza to order and frozen food and prepackaged snacks and fucking cereals you newfaggot.

Thank you for that irrelevant fact. What I said is still true.

What you said is horseshit and you know it.

>classic image.jpg
>classic inaccurate information shitpost by austrailia

Probably the most ayutistic pairing of sentencxes in the english language happen in this video:

>"Your _____ is offensive!!!"
>"I have the right to free speech in this country!"

Yeah, you're both retards.

American Eagle is cute! CUTE!

>ayutistic
>setencxes

Maybe user is tired or typing on a phone.

The remix was great though.
youtube.com/watch?v=MXSG09xjSNA

I feel ashamed on giving this person a view to feed their ego. Him and his retarded girlfriend.

Please don't reproduce.

People who don't like pineapple on pizza have babby taste.

I bet you order extra cheese on a stuffed pizza with a side of cheese sticks with extra cheese and double pepperoni. Enjoy your coronary at 30.

I don't understand, he wanted to order something and chose one of the things on the menu.

Why is the autistic manager not letting him do it and then acting like a complete cunt to one of his customers for ordering off his menu?

Is this another American autistic thing like tipping?

Wrong. My go to is cheese stuffed bacon crust with double cheese and meat lovers with extra meat and Jalepeno. And I get the Italian bread sticks with lots of ranch and bbq sauce. Fit for a king. Fruits on pizza? Don't reproduce. You are not fit to eat the za of the kings. Loser.

This guy has a gf

You don't

That's because I am having an affair with an engaged woman

>you don't
Well I wouldn't if she looked like that, so you're half right.

>defending this smug manchild cunt

But why? What's the fucking point of having a strictly for kids menu?

To be honest it's terrible customer service, if someone wants to order something off the kids menu any reasonable place wouldn't make a fuss about. Fucking fast food restaurants will remake food for you if it doesn't look good enough, there really isn't much of a reason to straight up insult your customers be cause they want kids food, even you do think it's childish. He acted like an ass after he was refused, but was pretty assholish to deny him chicken nuggers in the first place.

faggoty millennials

Reminds me of the Buffalo wings autist

Restaurants do not make money off of the kids menu. It is there strictly for the courtesy of the parents. that's why many places do kids eat free promotions

Charge him extra?

Then he would cry about getting charged extra. You can't win with these types of people

Wow, this is truly unbelievable. How can a man be such a.. wow I don't even know how I should call him because on Insult would not be enough for this absolutely appropriated behavior. He's rude, he's greedy, he is ungrateful and on top of all this, he acts with this shitty attitude as if he would be superior from a moral and rational point of view. I really hope that one day he tries to fuck with the wrong guy and gets his stupid face punched into an ugly mosaic. What a douche. Seriously, this really made me mad.

>"courtesy"
You mean drawing them in with Jew money making tactics?

on=one, appropriate=inappropriate

I was so enraged, I wasn't even able to wright in a correct manner.

Nigger did you watch the video? He made am entire fucking scene over having to pay for a drink.

I think she's cute

Yeah but then you atleast tried, and if he slightly less awful they'd even make a profit. To be honest when charging significantly less for kids food it should part of a deal that only goes in effect if there are already adults eating with them, a lot of places do this.

What was on the sign?

No I couldn't, I guess he is a cunt then.
To clarify I meant I couldn't sit through it because it was cringey. Also he would have been a cunt anyway just a cunt you could deal with.

Nice satanic trips, BUCKO

Yes, I do.

He definitely has a jew face

At the last resteraunt I worked at the kids menu portions were pretty big and when we let adults order off of it no one was buying the regular priced menu. Could be why

Doubtful. It was pretty clear he had every intention in that video of just being as big of an asshole as he possibly could. Even when thr manager allowed him to order off the kid's menu, he continued being an insufferable faggot in every way possible. Even before he got his bill and saw he was charged for a drink.

Restaurants don't make money off of kids menus, they have them to be nice to parents with kids since they eat less and thus shouldn't pay as much

It's a money thing, if you have a cheap menu for children, parents are more likely to bring their kids into the restaurant, thus you keep it kids only.

>wrong my go to is SLIGHTLY different! HA showed you faggot

>It is there strictly for the courtesy of the parents.
Why? If parents don't care to pay for their kids to be profitable restaurant customers, they shouldn't take the family to eat out.
Set the small meals suitable for kids at profitable prices, and let anyone buy them.

As a bonus, you'll have less mess to clean up, and less noise from brats bothering profitable customers.

You're retarded.
>hurr let's have less people come in and make less money, that will totally make my restaurant successful

They're only breaking even, not profiting, on the customers they'd lose.

Right because the little children are coming to the restaurant by themselves

Oh fuck off, I'm tired of hearing this every time the video is posted.

You can pause it at about 20 different moments and SEE what it says.
fucking moron.

Wow...

No restaurant in the world sells pepsi and coke.

Not him but. I don't like pineapple on pizza. I dont like cheesy pizza either. I like pizza with vegetables and mushrooms. I don't mind if somebody else eats pineapple pizza but i just can't handle that texture look and flavour.

>is this another American autistic thing like tipping?
>the autistic manager
>classic Veeky Forums buzzword

not tipping in America is actually the autistic thing. people on the spectrum dont generally understand or follow social norms and may try to justify it with logic that may or may not make sense.
someone who doesn't tip here probably has either autistic or narcisistic tendencies, or they are poor.

wouldnt that picture make "cheese?"

The reason he can't order from the kids menu as an adult is because the kids menu is only there to be fair to parents who have children. The idea behind the kids menu is that kids don't eat that much, and so shouldn't have to pay the same price as an adult. The kids menu exists solely to benefit the adult, it wasn't made for people that eat less, it was made for the people that bring in the people who eat less. It's a courtesy to the people that pay full price.

It's the same idea as kids prices at an amusement park or a theater. You wouldn't ask to pay the child admission price would you? That's essentially what this disgusting autist is doing.

>You wouldn't ask to pay the child admission price would you?

But that's not the same thing at all. A ride at the amusement park is the same for an adult or a child.

On the other hand, a child's meal at a restaurant is less food and ususally of a simpler preparation. It makes sense that a child's meal is cheaper because a child's meal is a smaller portion of simpler to prepare food.

It's no different than the menu at most restaurants: an expensive ingredient like lobster or steak will have a higher price on the menu than less expensive ingredients like a hamburger or a pork chop.