Did you morons learn ANYTHING from the Sept - Nov bitcoin bullrun? The latest shitcoin bleeding is just the beginning...

Did you morons learn ANYTHING from the Sept - Nov bitcoin bullrun? The latest shitcoin bleeding is just the beginning. Except this time bitcoin will be on a 10 month bull. For the brainlets out there, this means 10 months of alts bleeding every day. Pic related, you every second of 2018.

TEN. STRAIGHT. MONTHS.

Why do you care?

why do you care if he cares?

Why do you care of third person's caring of another?

k

Sure thing bro. I'll screencap this for later this week.

>a week
you shitcoiners are so short sighted. Come back in May and see who is right.

What i must do? Buy BTC ?

i dont know. i am here now for two weeks. reddit sent me to this place.

>Believing BTC won't retrace and moon straight to 20k
Why are you so retarded biz?

did you not just say 10 STRAIGHT months. Implying we would be bleeding every minute of every hour for 10 months?

Not that it matters, I'll post this conversation in may. We can see XRP compared to BTC.

Go ahead and laugh at this, or make some smartass remark. It will make it even better.

>ten month bullrun
the typical biztard who thinks that whatever happens now will happen idefinitely. Bitcoin will dump then trade sideways for a couple of months then pump then trade sideways then pump then dump

I don't care cause BTC is useless
Someday people have to realize that and get in altcoins. I'll be waiting goys

Also my vechain is up anyway

>ripple
oh dear, this is who I am talking to. capped. will repost.

Pic related. It's you.

Every one with half a brain cell knows bitcoin is fucking worthless. The only reason it's up is because its the coin where all the n00bs go to. But all the n00bs have learned their lesson from the January autistic massacre.

We all said this during the last BTC bullrun, meanwhile we were all secretly RAGING that our beloved alts that are going to change the world were bleeding. Im not making this mistake again. Most of these projects, no matter how good their intentions, will fail. I just want money now, not to stick it to the banks.

I'm holding 4 BTC and I am ready to bail to an alt at 15k or 16k. Last time Bitcoin rallied all the other shitcoins exploded a week later.

fuck bitcoin

When people like you will learn that bitcoin already reached its celling and won't go up higher than 20-25k?

Why 10 months, not 9 or 11?

Shitcoins will get justed in 2018.
Not all altcoins though, just 95%.

nothing EVER goes on for 9 or 11 months dude

my coin is already low, so it can't even stand a 1 month of bleeding.. joke's on you fag

why do you care what he cares?

why were all alts at their ATH while bitcoin was at its own ATH then in early January?

The pattern OP is talking about broke late last year when most people started running away from BTC.

Back to the old cycle.

I want to do this

I'm fucking pissed that I didn't buy more when BTC was lower,I planned to stop putting money into crypto but then I changed my mind after I got new info.

>bitcoin was at ath in january