So uh

So uh...

I have 100 snicker bars..

I got them real cheap and they are currently just sitting in the freezer.

Is there any sort of cake or something I can make out of them?

I've been thinking about melting them all and try to at least separate the nuts from the chocolate/cream. And then mix the chocolate with bread crumbs and have the crushed nuts layered on top of the chocolate/bread mix.

Are you mental?
You sound mental

They're overly processed, shitty candy bars. Why would you even bother trying to turn them into something better? Just eat them over the course of the year and get the beetus.

They were 20cents a piece..

That's what I had in mind, but now there's a birthday coming up and I figured I could do something with them.

you could melt down a few and use it as a middle filler for a layer of a cake. ice cream cake would be my choice.

I assume or its for a child, so just give them a whole bunch of snickers

If I had 100 Snickers I would literally just melt them, mix well and refreeze in cake pans. Maybe add more nuts and chocolate. Wouldn't eat any of it because they're terrible for your health

That sounds much better!

I think I can work something out with this.

Nah, well, it's a large mixed group.

It would just be the "candy on the side" kind of thing.

Fuck health, snickers are amazing.

But I could do that to the remaining bars, almonds and crackers could be a good addition.

That is a cool story bro.
My favorite part was when you sound like like an uptight asshole.

Really looking forward to all your future comments and opinions!

It'd have to be a massive cake to fit all hundred in without them being too overpowering.
In a more regular size cake, maybe take a dozen, cut off both ends of them all, melt down the middles for a filling or frosting, and stick the ends on the top as an adornment?

You could shove them up your ass

Not all of them obviously..!

Cutting off the ends is a good idea. Could save for later for a different kind of cookie or something.

I have to fill them out with something that makes it easier to bite through. Cake bread being something like that.

burn them as fuel op

this. Aint snickers made from a petroleum derivate like doritos?

But what would he do with the other half?

Timestap?

do what you said, I do things like that all the time.

pour it into a pastry dish, fucking tasty snicker pie.

Show us al of ypur Snickers OP take a pic and make us look at this photograph.

If op gives us a picture of 100 snickers, I'll give a picture of 100 steel plates

Why you have'em?

Make ice cream with chunks of them inside

for armor

eat them all at once with a gallon of milk

For making one?

ye. For making a coat of plates.

Sell them for a dollar and buy yourself something pretty.

Save them for Halloween.

You have Snickers

But what the hell am I supposed to do with all THIS

that's still $20 worth of shitty chocolate bars you fat fuck

Is this pasta? Ive seen this exact thread before, its not funny or interesting at all. Why do people waste their time with this schlock?

I'm up for this deal.

I can do that with the cut off ends.

Not pasta, snickers.

Green snickers. Are those any good? I don't know much about their flavours except for the original one.

It's hazelnuts. I don't think they are too different, but it is a distinct aftertaste that could be a dealbreaker.

Thank it's not some green tea or "Go green" bullshit.

Yeah nah it was for some soccer bullshit and I guess the flavor wasn't popular, hence why it was so cheap.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

Damn, so what are you planning to make with them? A cake or something like that amirite? The thing is, being Snickers could the cake get a little cloying? Snickers are pretty cloying for me.

dude make snickers salad holy fuck balls do it

god i wish that was me

Here's what i'd do. It'd have to be done in 2 or 3 batches though.

>33 snickers bars, chopped up and melted
>half a bar of butter
>tub of double cream
>2 tubs of glazed cherries
>half a bag of raisins
>generous amount of golden syrup
>optional shaved coconut
>full box of coco pops/rice crispies

Mix everything together well, then put into baking trays and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes in the oven. Let them cool then slice into flapjack things. Should get several hundred in total.

I counted, it's 100.

Fend off 100 mood swings, like in the ads.

deep fried nigga

deep fried nigga

send them to carsandwater

>carsandwater
Dat red hot anal bead slowly but sexually through that block of clear virgin ice. I cant orgasm to this. Its too pure.

You're a moron if you dont melt them down and make one giant fucking snickers bar

Damn, pretty good idea, it's what I use snickers for anyway, energy bars basically.

So far I've chopped a few down, melted, mixed with flour and baked in the oven. It will be an ice-cream cake bottom, vanilla ice cream and then I'll reduce some berries into a nice thick consistency and have it on top of it all.

Reminds me of the day I used to practice welding.

It's not the same if you don't have proportionally huge nuts.

gissar att du köpte dom på matdax eller liknande pissbillig affär?

Webhallen!

Första matprodukten jag köpt på nätet.

har webhallen matprodukter?

Well they sold candy few weeks ago, haven't really checked if they have more than that. Basically 60% off during that sale.

>100 snickers bars
Honestly I would take them to some poor school or veteran center, not because empathy but because you are going to get tired of them after eating 3 and force yourself to eat maybe ten more before giving up and offering them to your weird uncle you don't like

Good idea, I'm a swede and I could give them to syrian immigrants.

So how do I put laxatives and glass dust into these?

they will just bin them
they only want gibmedats

Eat all of them in a single day and see if you'll die.

U M E Å !

M

E

Å

!

You can separate the nougat from the caramel/nuts mixture. This will alter the taste and you can use them for different things.

Post results when you're done OP.

Deep fired snickers are fucking insane, eat 30 of them you pussy post results