What's the deal with all the bots trading TRX on Binance?

What's the deal with all the bots trading TRX on Binance?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949579601876992000?lang=en
twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949460752414339074
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the site is full of bots. put a low ask on any low traffic market on binance and watch how quickly another ask moves 1 gwei or sat in front of you.

Bots are everywhere, learn to deal with it or quit crypto

TRX actually has the 5th highest BTC volume on Binance, however, it looks like most of it is fake.

I know, but I just wanted to know what the point of these bots are. How are they making profit? They are literally just buying and selling to each other for 1 sats difference at a time

The trick is they watch for orders to pop up and then they grab them if the percentage is good. I actually wrote a bot that reads the other bots orders on binance. I have been making a killing off of it

What's considered a good percentage?

10% a day. I put my script up on satoshibox hod8avnrank5ukerpoo6jxzhz It runs on python

I'll give it a shot. Just sent ltc. Is it hard to set up?

Can you show some proof of trades?

all the instructions are included in the download along with my contact details and a refund guarantee if it doesn't work. Feel free to reach out if needed.

sure. I would suggest starting out small with something cheap to begin with. TRX is an easy one. XVG is even more bot predictable.

it's justin laundering his 6 billion stash as a "market maker"

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949579601876992000?lang=en

twitter.com/justinsuntron/status/949460752414339074

At the time 34:27 you can see he use the Name "justinsun" but in his tweet he say "When it comes to registration I use my Chinese name "Yuchen" rather than English name."

where is the download link

thanks user.

satoshibox dotcom hod8avnrank5ukerpoo6jxzhz

If this is making you 10% a day then why are you selling it? SUrely if you had something this valuable you would keep it a secret

can make more getting people to pay to download your wallet stealing bot, kek

>hod8avnrank5ukerpoo6jxzhz

od8avnrank5ukerpoo6jxzhz

>od8avnrank5ukerpoo6jxzhz
325$, kek.

Get lost.

twitters justin sun, is a leddit fag... lmao go back

you think that is too much?

I have a bot that reads bot-reading bots

It's pretty good but I worry someone is reading my bot