Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoiin.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs
archive.is/kRLn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vaporware scam

take the money and run if you're still in zcl.

Literal scam faggot, but go ahead and invest in this red flag ridden shit.

Remember this when you eventually lose money brainlet.

correct

You need to get in on the REAL bitc

bitcoiin.com/

I'm all in

Look how fast the pajeet fudding squad is there to fuck you over. Should tell you enough.

4 FUD posts roughly a minute from each other. You fag must be getting desperate.

Remember kids, do the opposite of what biz suggests. The FUD in this project is prominent for some reason so take that as you will

WTF, ALL MY LINK IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

holy fuck. Seriously considering getting some now

Weak hands are being shaken out before the huge Bittrex announcement pump coming in the next day or two.

where do i buy it

Yeah there is prob going to be a bittrex fork support announce or binance listing for zcl announce (with possible fork support as well)

Def going to pump more the next few days, those red candles were just whales shaking weak hands and triggering stop-losses

Willimakeit?

Bittrex fork support imminent and Binance will announce BTCP trading pairs. There’s no way Binance will support the fork anymore, it’s too late. The devs have applied for BTCP to be on Binance, not ZCL.

2x-3x soon

should i move funds to bittrex and buy zcl to get the fork coins or just wait for this to release on binance and buy BTCP directly from binance

this. absolute trash. unironically. literally not fud. solid advice. not joking. seriously.

bag holders will say “pajeet” and “all the fud should tell u to buy” but it’s literally nothing. do not believe their lies. it’s similar to how CTR/Shareblue shills would call posters shills to obscure their shilling. this is a pajeet coin.

I'm buying some, if biz shit on something, its a buy for me.

NXT right?

Depends on your strategy for the fork. I've decided to sell 50% before and keep 50% after to play it safe

i'm selling 75%. maybe 80%. BTCP is going to be going for significantly less than ZCL right now at the start. there's no way it can match ZCL's current volume at 21MM.

I'm contributing mining to the funding pool since I think that will get me more btcp. I don't think they'll reach their goal and I'm not Sure how that will affect the success. Doesn't bother me too much since I make a lot more from trading than I do mining. Not sure what it'll do though.

wait til btcp listing

go back to /pol/ with this shit. people are discussing here and you have yet to make a valid post, just FUD

Wow, I really wasn’t expecting that. It’s not even good FUD. Zk-SNARKS are good privacy tech and they don’t even mention any details at all. Very interesting.

IF THIS DOESNT MOON IM GOING TO HAVE TO LIVE LIFE LIKE A NIGGER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Yeah, the whitepaper laid out everything quite nicely.

Also, in since $30. WIN FUCKING WIN FAGGOTS

Sitting on a -10% bag so I hate it

same, im all in in ZCL lol

me too hahahahaah i'm terrified hahahahha

Why is this shitcoin not moving AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

i made a bad trade in january during the crash that cost me 70% of my stack.

I'm hoping that we can get some pump here. Fuck even a little nig pump of 50% gains. Just to help me regain my footing and maybe put down the rope for a second here.

If this only goes down im going to fucking end it LOL.

IM ALL IN BOYS

One single question.

If i have bitcoin on a cold storage, will I get Bitcoin Private coins? (I assume using the same key?)

im all in your mother

yeah just need your priv keys

ED

WHAT FUCKING EXCHANGE IS GOING TO SUPPORT THIS PIECE OF SHIT. NO ONE WANTS TO FUCKING DUMP THEIR ZCL ON TO THEIR SHITTY BUG WALLETS AND IMPORT THE FUCKING KEYS. WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MOTHERFUCKING EXHANGES WTFFFFFFFFFF

i really try to imagine the person behind something like this...mh

shut the fuck up faggot

HOLY FUCK THIS IS TANKING ONE WEEK BEFORE THE FORK LOL

sounds like you're a faggot that bought at ATH

they stole your money.

wrong nigger, i bought at 145---- satoshi which is the absolute rock bottom this has been in the past week.

> Should have been holding since 2011 like I have user

yeah no, KYS. This is cratering

Will Binance support the fork for people holding BTC?

poor fag, cry more. We are all here laughing at you buddy

the fuck is your mental issue and why are you posting this faggot avatar?

WHERE ARE MY FUCKING $500 FUCKING ZCL

FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I BOUGHT AT $40 AND IM GREEDY AS FUCK I WANT MY $500 AT LEAST $400 FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT

SOMEONE DO SOMEEEETHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>oh shit he is right, I am a poor fag who bought at a stupid high price

Nah, they've applied for a BTCP listing but ZCL support doesn't seem likely. Bittrex is the only exchange that still hasn't announced anything.

I don’t think there’s any fork related support by Binance. BTCP will be listed either fork date or within 2 weeks of fork date. Really depends on on how quick Binance can finish the application

do you own this coin? You're certainly celebrating it tanking into oblivion right now... really makes you think

>oh shit, its tanking and I bought in at a stupid high price. Why is my life so fucking pointless

holy fuck you should be exterminated.
i'm also not even down, just waiting for the pre-fork moon.

yes 1:1

>I can't let this internet guy talk to me like this, let me say something that will validate my poor choices in life

Heres another one for your collection.

No matter what you do on the internet you will never not be a hispanic beaner, until the very day you die.

Always remember this.

I'd be a little worried for the ATH-buyers if nothing transpires in the next two days, the FUD will only continue in the mean time

All the FUD in this thread can BTFO

Go to their official site, they have released the official Bitcoin Private whitepaper.

What other fork has provided a whitepaper?

Zero. The answer is zero.

BTCP = $1,000 by August // $2,500 EOY

You guys are all fucking retarded if you aren't accumulating the ever-living fuck out of ZCL right now.

Whales are having a fucking field day right now buying up all the ZCL you idiots are selling with weak-ass hands.

Fuck off FUDsters , this shit is going to moon!

It's finished. The january alt pump failed to take it above $250 (was supposed to fork in jan btw). No exchange wants to support it. They applied for binance but do you know how long that takes? Right now is the highest you'll be able to sell it for.

I completely disagree.

We haven't even seen the fork FUD hit ZCL yet.

It will break $400 before the fork happens.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Agreed, just look at how fast BCH went from $300 to over 1k. This is not going to be BTG, it will be the new BCH

Bought at 750k sats, should I keep holdan or sell

Yup!

BTCP actually makes sense and has a solid use-case.

Even the shitty Bitcoin Atom and Bitcore are @ $24

You have to be stupid to think it will be less than $100

This is what keeps me positive for the fork, BCH came out the gate at a high price and it's a total shitcoin, and this one isn't. BTG is a shitcoin too and it came out the gate at an idiotic price

>sub 160

AHHHHH

The Blockstream (people who hate Bitcoin and want to destroy it) shills love it. That tells you something.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g

youtube.com/watch?v=sbD0kiTddEs

How is it a scam?
Bitcoin will be 100k by then so it's not that much in satoshis.

archive.is/kRLn4

The recent Litecoin Cash fork makes me even more bullish on this. LCC pumped hard even with everyone calling it a complete scam and shitcoin. This has a good team and support behind it... this is how I make it

People trying so hard to get you to buy their bags and pump the price so they sell at max profit. If the realy believe BTCP would go to 1000 dollar they wouldnt care if ZLC pumps or dumps, they get their free BTCP anyway.

Not to mention LCC was only on a shit exchange. Bittrex need to hurry the fuck up

a lot of people think like that, other people like me will sell and rebuy btcp dip

WHY IS IT STILL GOING DOWN REEEEEE

Guys, there'll be at least one more pump before the fork, don't go full retard and sell the dip

kek shhhhhhhhh, let them fomo in high Get fudded low

pretty much this

It'll be bittrex announcement tommorow

Was looking at past announcements and they could push it all the way to 2 days before the fork. We may see more dumping until then.

>Implying this shitfork has even a fraction of the support and community of BCH

bittrex and cryptopia

Shitcoin. You've been warned.

Faggot confirmed

Damn, good to know though. I bought some more last night and I wish I waited until today

Most recent fork (NXT) was announced a week in advance. Bitcoin Gold was announced 2 days in advance. Hoping they don’t want that long.

bittrex is confirming it janurary 26th ive been saying this for weeks

shoo shoo faggot, trying to get people to drop their bags before last announcement. Dont think we have forgotten you omegapajeet.

That is mighty close to the snapshot, gonna test the most patient of hands if that's actually the case

Great time to accumulate!

fuck off idiot, everytime you appear ZCL dips

What made them decide to leave the announcement until the 26th and not several days before hand?

this