Tastemade

>tastemade
>buzzfeed tasty
>know people who now who think they're great cooks because they know how to jam beef and cheese and dough and maybe some salt and pepper here and there into all kinds of difference shapes and fry it

Jesus Christ kill me why is this trash so popular?

Who in their right mind goes to Buzzfeed for food advice anyway? Anyone who actually cares about good cooking is probably on Serious Eats.

Normiebook is flooded with these awful sped-up recipes form buzzfeed and shit. It's everywhere.

That girl from highschool who is still your friend on facebook for some reason.

Can we turn this from a bitching thread into something constructive and share good food and cooking resources?

It doesn't have to be haute cuisine to taste good.

'go 'za

their recipes aren't great, but they are good enough to impress people who don't normally both cooking, ie their audience, ie most millennials

hahahahahahahahahaha :^)

go back to r9k with that

Theres this great youtube channel called "tasty" that i just love!
Cheap but delicious meals that you need in your life!

because this is the greatest effort (minimal) that a normal person puts into cooking. these plebs don't know shit

Honestly, a few years ago (3-5 give or take) the recipes that are on Tasty or Buzzfeed Food would've been coming out of Veeky Forums.

Probably in the form of infographics since those were the big thing back then. Most of the recipes are combinations of bacon, cheese, and ground beef. Veeky Forums used to be that before bacon became BACON to the public eye.

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing this shit on my feed. Hell even the most political bullshit pales in comparison to some meme-ridden "recipe" that includes 5 lbs of cheese and almost double that in bacon.

>IT'S POPULAR SO I FUCKING HATE IT ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I CAN'T IMPRESS THAT OVERWEIGHT GIRL WITH MY SHITTY COOKING ANYMORE

I added that girl on FB specifically to try and smash her. Then I found out she lives in Texas now.

Good thing you can unfollow people now.

This

Because people are trash.

JYAKKU

I call them pozfeed