Mom makes meatloaf

>mom makes meatloaf
>she puts onions in the meat
Does anyone else have food they can't eat?
I hate onions, green onions, tomatoes, pickled vegetables, and raw cucumbers.

Global Rule 2

I want teenagers to leave

If I eat peanuts, lentils or garbanzo beans I have to go to the hospital or use an epipen pretty fast or i'll die.

I'm 21

do you still live at home? why are you complaining about your mother cooking something the way you don't like it?

>24
>don't like almost any vegetables/fruit
>actively try to make myself, but I just don't

Be happy your mom can even cook for you fucker

REEEEEEEEEEE

Cooked cucumbers? What the fuck?

If you're over 13 and refuse to eat certain foods for any reason other than allergies, you should kill yourself. You're a pathetic manchild and a drain on society.

I refuse to eat mushrooms. They're clearly not native to this world.

carrots and celery are disgusting.

I have a thick mushroom.

>Exposure, plain and simple. Scientists tell us that aversions fade away when we eat moderate doses of the hated foods at moderate intervals, especially if the food is complex and new to us. (Don't try this with allergies, but don't cheat either: few of us have genuine food allergies.) Exposure works by overcoming our innate neophobia, the omnivore's fear of new foods that balances the biological urge to explore for them. Did you know that babies who are breast-fed will later have less trouble with novel foods than those who are given formula? The variety of flavors that make their way into breast milk from the mother's diet prepares the infant for the culinary surprises that lie ahead. Most parents give up trying novel foods on their weanlings after two or three attempts and then complain to the pediatrician; this may be the most common cause of fussy eaters and finicky adults--of omnivores manqués. Most babies will accept nearly anything after eight or ten tries.

>I hate onions, green onions, tomatoes, pickled vegetables, and raw cucumbers.
Maybe you should learn to microwave up some frozen Tyson chicken tendies instead of having your mother do it for you, you fucking loser.

Fuck you. Do you literally want a hunk of bland meat with nothing else?

are you 21 in dog years?

That would mean he's old as fuck, dipshit

I dont like mayo, mustard, raw onions, and dressings like ranch, thousand islands, etc..

No it means he's 3 years old

hi op hows flavorless town?

>Doesn't eat onions with meat

Are you literally fucking retarded? This has to be bait.

Opaque white condiments are absolutely disgusting. So is plain milk and cream cheese.

> Be OP
> be 21
> Mommy cooks for me
> Id go upstairs to eat dindin
> Its meatloaf
> Start eating, wait..
> onions..
> rage.jpeg
> Autism peaks
> scream at mom, throw plate at wall
> Tard rage peaks, in decline
> Make mom cook me some tendies
> go downstairs
> Go to Veeky Forums and write this shit thread

>honey it's dindins time
>waddle out of my bedroom, shielding my bleary eyes from the harsh dining room light
>I made spaghetti wetty your favorite!
>sit down and scoop a serving of pasta out of the pot with the spagetter spoon
>there's fucking green fucking peppers in the fucking sauce
>drop the spagetter, splashing pasta "sauce" all over the table
>scrunch my face and body up as hard as I can
>I can see the look of fear in my mother's eyes
>start screeching as loud as I can while pummeling my head with alternating hands
>get sent to beddies with only a bologna sandwich

Bitch

I didn't mean to give off this impression. There's nothing wrong with staying home with your parents'. It's expensive to live in metro Atlanta and we live in Buckhead.

I don't have any problem with onions, but my mom would always put them in burgers when I was a kid and the texture was disgusting and I would ask her not to put them in mine and she would get pissed off and scream and hit me.

Yeah same. I don't enjoy eating most vegetables but I still force myself to. I just chew them and swallow with water.

Raw tomatoes
I can eat anything and i don't mind processed tomato juice, sauce or ketsup.
I dislike a lot of food but i can eat it if i need to.
But tomatoes from 0 to projectile vomit in 0.3 seconds

>It's expensive to live in metro Atlanta

Go fuck yourself.

t. New York metro

>mom makes meatloaf

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All seafood.
I have never tried a kind, type, or preparation that I didn't find to be disgusting.

Are you my ex?

Is there any food allergy as inconvenient as a tomato allergy? Shit is in everything

Up until a few years ago, probably a legit gluten allergy. Corn would suck pretty bad too and peanut allergies are usually life threatening.

>tomato allergy

No.Such.Thing.

Hate raw tomatoes too. They just have the most awful slimy texture to them. This is the same reason I can't eat okra (cooked or raw).

As long as the tomatoes are cooked in anyway, (boiling, sauntering, baking, etc) I can eat them.

You can he allergic to literally anything. Why would tomato be an exception?

>tfw gf has severe allergies to peanuts and some shellfish
>tfw no blowjobs unless i've been peanut free for a week

Tomato allergy is probably the rarest true allergy while at the same time being the most common fake "allergy" among people who are simply picky eaters.

I love the way tomatoes taste but I can't fucking eat them

Wouldn't that also be an issue during unprotected sex? What about kissing?

Kissing I can't have any since the last time I brushed my teeth, and she's not on BC so we don't have unprotected sex.

If you are really allergic then you're one in a million.

I don't get anaphylaxis but it's too uncomfortable to handle
Same with bananas

When I worked at a cheese steak restaurant, a customer came in and asked for a steak but warned us that he was severely allergic to onions. We had to turn him away because fucking everything in that kitchen comes in contact with onions all day.

>having to be an adult for three years to be allowed to drink

>people who put raw ingredients in hamburger

This pisses me off more than anything. You're not being creative, all you're doing is making it so when I eat this fucking burger I bite into a piece of unrendered bacon, or raw onion. It's fucking disgusting and needs to stop.

>not putting lettuce and tomatoes in his burger

I don't mean putting shit on the burger, I mean literally mixing it with the ground beef.

What if they're sautéed onions? What if the onions are so thinly sliced they cook anyways?

If it's already cooked that's a different story, but in my experience the stuff mixed in the beef is always raw if it isn't previously cooked.

Nigga, if there isn't onions and green peppers in there then it's a shitty fucking meatloaf that should be thrown in the fucking trash where it belongs.

Either get used to it or set up an exit bag faggot.

same, it fucking sucks

tomatoes and pickles for me, cant stomach either for my life

love onions though