High protein foods

High protein foods.

I was looking at high protein low caloric foods and ended up with canned beans and oatmeal as the top choices. I don't have much time to cook so I can't make elaborate meals and I'm a poorfag so I can't east chicken breast 3 times a day.

Any recommendations?

that gif made me laugh.

Can of tuna or salmon
4 scambled eggs, turkey, avocado, salsa burrito.
Chicken stiry fry, rice, veggies takes minutes if you cook the rice ahead of time.

Plenty of options.

Semen, you can Just eat it right Out og your bf's dick

Animal protein has higher bioavailability than plant protein. In addition, plant protein is incomplete, you need both grains and legumes to make the equivalent of a complete animal protein.

Eggs, cheese, and yogurt are better choices for quick protein. Oats are fine if you have milk with them.

If you are so poor then why do you care if it's low calorie??

Eggs can be done a lot of ways for breakfast and if you're really worried about calories and cholesterol you can buy liquid egg whites. Chicken breast and tuna obviously are extremely versatile and basically pure protein. Make a sandwich with it, with pasta, with rice, etc. For sides, beans like you said are good and you can find instant make quinoa that you can make in the microwave, just as good as rice I think and more protein. When I was into bodybuilding I really didn't get sick of eggs for breakfast, tuna for lunch, and chicken for dinner because I was able to use different marinades, condiments, and carb sources to keep it from getting stale

Hunt during your days off, with a knife of course, you poor ass nigger, and boom, instant food for a week. That or a bear rapes you to death, who cares.

Seitan? It's literally protein.

The original is way funnier because it is such a sad attempt at trying to look like some American symbol

Hillary 2016, amirite? God, you're a faggot. The original was amusing, but not for the reason you mentioned.

What are you guys talking about

Benghazi was far more sad than Trump playing with an eagle you faggot. How does it feel to suck dick compulsively?

semen isn't high protein you fucking retard

OP's gif was an edit of Donald playing around with an eagle. Cucks like think it's uber lmao XD because Trump looks not so bad ass when the thing tries to peck at him.

Samefag

stop doing that

Doing what, good sir?

>This asshurt that people dislike his cult leader.

>supporting a witch woman that works for the interest of large banks

Memes aside, I thought my explanation was level headed. I'm not as short, even admit that original gif was less than flattering. Yes, I support Trump. No, he's not a cult leader. He's clearly far less evil than Hillary.

>the cartoon character greedy business guy is less evil than the cartoon character chameleon politician
that's pretty debatable. theyre in the same league.

not that user, but while you may be right, Trump is a comical and inept kind of evil that might be properly managed. Then again we tried that with G.W.Bush and we know how that worked out.

In any case he's historically more left leaning than Hillary so he's actually the closest thing to a Democratic candidate in the race.

Don't talk to me or my wifes Quark ever again

why the fuck is that picture so big?

>comparing a vile career politician who has blood on her hands to a businessman who gets a bad rap for being insensitive
Go fuck yourself