Things only X people do/things your family does

Things only X people do? For instance, whenever we get pizza it comes with a little container of garlic sauce. I know my younger sibling likes to lick it up instead of using it on pizza. What things do your family do that piss you off?

Requesting the "We tip with a rip" Green text.

I get annoyed when a namefag who has been confirmed for not knowing shit about food or cooking calls himself a chef and starts shittier threads than mobile Summer posters and meme spammers.

>implying summer posters and meme spammers go to Veeky Forums
>implying i act like I know what I'm doing

Wa la!

>dad brings burger buns when we're cooking sausages and brown square bread for when we're cooking burgers
>mom insists salisbury steak is THE ONLY WAY to make handmade burgers

Only Americans eat sugar on their sweet potatoes.

Only blacks like chitlins

> Be me
> be 21
> Mommy cooks for me
> Id go upstairs to eat dindin
> Its meatloaf
> Start eating, wait..
> onions..
> rage.jpeg
> Autism peaks
> scream at mom, throw plate at wall
> Tard rage peaks, in decline
> Make mom cook me some tendies
> go downstairs fo room
> cry for a couple hours

I hate being autistic

Shit, better cash in your good boy points for some chicken tendies then

>get turkey leg
>brother kyle takes said leg (?)
>this happens again
>this time I took it back
>he tells ma
>I hid him with said turkey leg
>mas new friend takes kyles leg
>she told him to never touch my son
>police came after an exchange
>we ended up just getting a take out and ma got a new friend haha

>Go to buffet with 10 people
>All family
>Parents go and get shit
>little brothers don't like anything but pizza and fries
>they have sushi, crab legs, rice, roast beef, muscles
>only eat pizza and fries

I made carbonara for my bfs family. They immediately put ketchup on it without tasting. Everyone except my bf. I was shaking with selfcontrol not to act or say anything that would show my boiling rage inside

>vegetable pieces as big as fists
>still boiled to absolute fuck

My wife always needs extra dressing with salad, wings, ect. She never uses the "extra". Drives me insane.

I worked in restaurants through college. I always found it funny when people asked for dressing on the side and then had to request more because generally a tossed salad uses less dressing for the same desired taste.

One of the nicer places I worked had real maple syrup and I would have people request extra only to dump it on their French toast and gag at how sweet it was. Too bad, you fucked it up. Taste your food before adding shit to it.

As far as the thread goes... I have only ever seen black people put ranch dressing on salmon. I had one lady put 8oz of ranch on a 6oz cut of salmon.

Brother In law puts mayo and ketchup on his pizza.

holy fuck why?!

Pls don't be about farting

Salt free and barely seasoned because everything gives you renal failure and diabetes

>mom makes soup for example
>uses a ladle to stir it up
>once it's done cooking throws the ladle in the sink
>nothing to pour my soup into a bowl with

I've never understood this. Does it with everything that needs an appliance to be served.

Thank you user. I lurked that thread as well and that guy is a jerk.

>putting ketchup on pasta
Fucking white trash.

They seriously got rice? Damn living high on the hog

I've done similar things on accident. I often use instruments to stir that don't quite work for actually holding whatever I'm cooking to put it on a plate/bowl, so I just put it in the sink when I'm done. Because of that, if I'm stirring it with something that can be used to transfer it onto a plate/into a bowl, I'll accidentally throw it in the sink.

>eating sushi, crab legs, or mussels at a buffet that also serves pizza and fries
user please

The breast breakfast in the world (to my family) is cold pizza with honey drizzled on top.

I have a friend who tears little pieces off his burgers/sandwiches and just eats the pieces. By the time he's finished his plate looks like a fucking mess with bits of meat, bread, and etc all soaked with grease and just sort of mashed together. I'm filled with newfound disgust every time.

My brother's wife use to be into food art. Unfortunately she's a terrible cook and can't even follow box directions. She makes shitty pancake/food art and she almost fed us raw steak due to her ignorance. Worst of all is she fucks up all cookware she uses.

I'm a farmer and we make our own sausages. My wife insists giving the largest sausage out of every meal to her son, even though I'm the man of the house. Just fuck my shit up.

I've never actually called someone a cuck before, but you're a cuck, user.

My grandfather would take all the food on his plate and mix it together into a big mush ball then he would slice the ball into 8ths and eat each 8th during a commercial break....

Did your grandfather have down-syndrome?

Whenever we go out to eat and a waiter drops a tray or glass and the entire restaurant falls silent after the sound of shattering glass or ceramic...we're the people who clap sarcastically.

damn your parents are faggots

kill yourself

My mother lets meats thaw at room temperature for 10+ hours at a time. One day both my parents will get violently ill and all I will have is a toad a so for them

Thats not that uncommon

I hate when faggots named Cameron call themselves a chef despite being under 18 and having zero culinary skills, create a terrible thread and then respond as much as possible acting like they're moderating the thread, patting themselves on the back everytime someone replies.

A FUCKIN A TOAD-A-SO