Is there a better vegetable?

Is there a better vegetable?

Sprouts

maize

As great as it is, spinach is better.

Literally
everything

nope, it's one of the healthiest as well, tastes so good 2. I like to blanch mine in pickle juice.

>spinach is better

What's the best way to eat these? I used to hate them because the only way I had them was when my mom used to boil the piss out of them and salt them to hell. I made some about a week ago for the first time by grilling them with them olive oil and salt and they were delicious.

Wrap em in bacon

pizza

put them in the oven at 425 for like 15 minutes with some salt and pepper. maybe add some olive oil or clarified butter.

I usually fry them in butter and add salt & lemon juice. they always come out really tender

Roasted asparagus is amazing. Mix together some olive oil, minced garlic, salt, pepper (and Parmesan if you want), toss with the asparagus, roast at 425 degrees for about 10 minutes or a few minutes extra if you want it more tender.

Asparagus soufflé is part of the Easter spread where I'm from (along with raw fennel, stuffed eggs, eggy peas, roast lamb, potatoes roasted with rosemary and pepper in lamb's fat and green salad) and is my favourite preparation of the stuff.

Dunno why eggs are such an integral part of Easter.

>Dunno why eggs are such an integral part of Easter.
something something fertility god something something spring

well that backfired on you didn't it OP. dumb faggot doesn't even know that aspergers is the best vegetable.

Well, whatever the reason, asparagus soufflé is wonderful and eggy peas are the shiznizzle.
As for stuffed eggs, I can take it or leave it, really.

yes there is better.

>15 minutes
I've always heard you're supposed to keep the cooking time on asparagus low tho'

>french green beans
saute, steam, grill
>asparagus
saute, grill, roast, steam
>brussels sprouts
grill, roast, saute, shave and eat raw
>broccoli
saute, roast, steam
>cauliflower
saute, roast, steam, rice
>snap peas
steam, saute, eat fresh
veggies are delicious, friendo

They taste exactly like normal string beans. I like them, but they're not so special. I only buy them when they're very cheap, otherwise, I just get string beans.
What do you do with them? I always have them as part of a rice plate meal, usually in egg curry but occasionally as dry curry. Not sure how it would be as curry gravy. Never made it that way.
The last rice plate I made with it was
• beetroot and garlic fried rice
• snake bean in egg red curry
• quick carrot curry
• mushroom dry curry
• lentil (or split gram, don't remember) curry gravy
• sudu-lunu miris and katsuobushi (because I can't get Maldives fish where I live and katsuobushi is pretty much the same thing) as garnish

Hollandaise

yes, but assburgers cooked well are pretty fucking good.

Spinach is way better fuck off frogposter

i like asparagus when it's cooked but not when it's raw. i think carrots win for best vegetable

I really like garden fresh broccoli.