Yes, I dislike Israel and those who cry antisemitism at every injunction, but food is about camaraderie...

Yes, I dislike Israel and those who cry antisemitism at every injunction, but food is about camaraderie, and I would gladly eat any food which is prepared for me in good will, whether it is by Negroes, Jews, or even Muslims, and I'm very tired of seeing Veeky Forums filled with shit like this "le wicked Jew" meme. Do you all agree? I feel that the appreciation of food is fundamentally incompatible in a way with racial and cultural bias, and even as a meme, I find it annoying in what should be a board purely for discussing culinary topics, and not identity politics and related shit.

Also, international food thread. Post shit that you can not find where you live and would like to cry.

>"i don't think there should be threads about racism and antisemitism on Veeky Forums!"
>starts what is literally the only thread on Veeky Forums about racism and antisemitism

Also, Ethiopian food is really good. Too bad you can't get it where you live.

I dont even know what you're talking about, but even if you were right, making threads about it doesn't stop anything it just makes you look like a fag

I am a fag, but im a fag who wants to talk about foods, not jews

Mine is the antiracist thread. It's addressing all the memeposting "alt right" Trump kids I see popping up here. You might say "now I think you're overstating the amount of that the guys on," but in truth I've been a frequent pĆ³ster and lurker on Veeky Forums for years, and I've seen the influence of it.

So when it comes to Ethipian, is there a trick to ordering, or do you just kind of get some of everything? There is a big city a few hours away that I will visit soon and should be able to try it in.

>I'm very tired of seeing Veeky Forums filled with shit like this "le wicked Jew" meme
>goes on to talk about negroes, jews or even muslims
you'd probably see less of that stuff if you were less inclined to have that kind of language in your repertoire

I used to be a skinhead, and in currently in "recovery." I was being kind of ironic with this post, but that language is in my repertoire, and thats why this shit triggers me. Food is about kindness, friendship, and vitality, and I dont want hatred around it

Most Ethiopian restaurants have a basic combo plate with a little of everything, or a veggie combo plate if you're a veggie, and starting a thread talking about /pol/ shit is the same as starting a /pol/ thread, regardless of how many times you say that you're on the other side of the fence.

If people start shitposting /pol/ memes in here, I'll delete the thread. This thread isnt about /pol/, it's about Veeky Forums and how terrible the board has become. I hope others are concerned by this as well

A lot of Jewish food is just middle eastern food. It's really no different even though they have different names.

((()))

Too bad you cant get it in Ethiopia either

Nope. Used to be a skinhead. Realized it's a bullshit, toxic ideology that was ruining my life.

I will say that was a well-executed meme, however

I know. It's funny that shakshuka is seen by many as THE protoypical Jewish dish when it's basically the same as eggs in purgatory anyway

You can and I have.

Prove it

>It's addressing all the memeposting "alt right" Trump kids I see popping up here.
>mad that the cultural zeitgeist is shifting
get fucked.

I have a friend from ghana and his food is fucking crazy

>appreciation of food is fundamentally incompatible in a way with racial and cultural bias
>racists don't have tastebuds
That's ridiculous. Bigots can appreciate food as much as anyone else.