8 pack for less than $3.00

>8 pack for less than $3.00
>ready to eat out of the microwave in a little over a minute
>relatively good when considering the previous two statements

How do they do it Veeky Forums?

I'd sell you my dhiarhea for 2.50 wrapped in tortillas too.

ive had the same pack of these in my freezer for 3+ years. tried one and decided they suck, but keep them around for drunk tasteless house guests.

I've never seen them that cheap, but yeah, they're basically filled with garbage mystery fillings but are still a guilty pleasure for a quick bite before work or a drunken midnight snack.

Like pretty much every frozen burrito, I've never been able to microwave a single one and get it heated throughout without it splitting open on the sides.

Basically it's a super convenience food that pairs well with whatever hot sauce you're in the mood for.

there used to be frozen burritos in coles here in australia but I havent seen them in years
I liked them :(

Beans are garbage food

Did Hiro just open up Veeky Forums for shameless shills?

1 minute in the microwave per burrito
>hot cardboard and molten salty paste
>burrito

thanks mexico.

>1 minute in the microwave per burrito

It clearly says 1:45 (but if it's frozen when you put it in it will still be cold in the center if you don't go for at least 2 minutes).

>bite into one
>mouth is cold as the arctic and volcanic magme hot at the same time

>burritos
bruh, get the chimichangas

>It clearly says 1:45

Yeah, and clearly not all microwaves are the same power rating. It's obviously going to vary depending on what model microwave is being used.

1. most things have enormous profit margins that a company looking to eke out a living on the bottom end of the market can slash to gain a cost advantage.
2. the beef being used to make the mystery filling is probably the cheapest available.
3. there might be some kind of flavorless filler in there besides the beef and beans.

>2016 still waiting 1:45 for salty meat paste in a flour toilet paper roll

you must have a old shitty microwave.
i feel bad for you that you have to wait so long..think of all the time you could be saving?

ex-gf used to deep fry these things

pretty good that way, top them with some shredded cheese and add sour cream

These are better

>Made With Real Cheese

oh man, I love those things
I microwave them for a minute until I can unwrap them a bit, put crushed BBQ chips and soy sauce inside, then wrap them back up and finish microwaving them. It tastes great and I'm going to die young.

i deep fry and coat in my homemade habanero salsa

these things are literally my lazy guilty pleasure

I've eaten those for long time, never had diarhea.

1 min 10 seconds for my cooktime in microwave. It just werks!

Not with food

Thanks to skim milk, cheese is one of the cheapest ingredients to add to processed food. There's a huge fucking glut of it right now.

Just do what I do and sous vide them in some hot water. Takes a little longer but they're just right and don't split. Another tip: if you come home from work and need a shower just put them on the floor by the drain, no extra wasted water or time

>not these

Do you not use soap?

>homemade habanero salsa
recipe?

yep

>roughly the same price as el montegay
>doesn't explode when microwaved and doesn't come out soaking wet

the choice is simple

You know it's expensive in Toronto seen it at loblaws for $10

I could see sous vide working well, though I'd par-microwave it first to speed up the process.

I usually have a few drinks before showering so I'd probably step on it while stumbling around, and take quick showers anyways.

I like the other anons idea about deep frying them. It wouldn't work if they're fully frozen, but nuke them for 45 seconds to a minute and they should come out great, with the skin intact.

soap doesn't penetrate the packaging

>8 pack for less than $3
what 3th world country do you live in dude
here in florida they're $5.99 an 8 pack, occasionally bogo

>3th

>3th world country
>here in florida
>3th

Here they're $2.88 before tax for the pack.

>3th

>microwave
>not putting it in a toaster oven

One time i made them in the oven thinking they would be better. They werent, the wrap shattered when i bit into it. It was like eating sheetrock

I like the ones that come in the red package

>Here they're $2.88 before tax
>before tax
>tax on groceries

What?

$2.47 here with no tax (oregon)

But pricing depends on store to store. The Fred Meyer here price these around $2.80 or $3.00, but Winco priced it at $2.47. Costo is probably similarly priced.

These are pure trash but my roommate keeps buying them

Not him, but at my local store that exact brand of burritos is $2.69, and the chimichangas have the exact same filling but are $4.99

>take 4 El Monterey beef & bean out of the oven
>sit down at computer
>wonder what's doin on Veeky Forums?
>see this thread

whoa.