Why don't you eat soy?

Why don't you eat soy?

Other urls found in this thread:

menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cuz it give you bitchtits

It's garbage and eating it is literally poisoning your body.

Don't you care about the rainforest animals you fucker? Look this little sloth in the eye and explain to him that you don't give a shit about his home being destroyed just so you can have your meme food. I fucking dare you.

Because I don't like to promote Mexican immigration.

I do, occasionally

>not liking boobs
I can never tell if ck is shit posting

it tastes terrible

the estrogen in soy is processed by your liver and has no effect on you

But I do. I get one of these bad boys every time I go to a jap restaurant.

girl i wish it did, but it really doesnt. trust me, us trannies have tried it.

Nope. The dose is too small

Kill yourself, degenerate

menshealth.com/nutrition/soys-negative-effects
The urban myth is that you have to consume huge amounts of soy products to become more feminine. But none of that has ever been scientifically proven.

Soybeans roasted on a fire in a tin can are dank. The farmers don't even really seem to give a shit if you get on the edge of their field and grab a handful to roast, if you go in the dark.

I'm allergic to beans

Soy is mostly grown round-up ready in America (something like upwards of 90%). The problem is glyphosate finds its way into your diet and it destroys your gut bacteria. That's why I avoid soy.

/thread I don't want pseudo-oestrogens in my food.

Nice (((Soy Cartel))) propaganda.

Kill yourself you mentally sick degenerate.

Those (((studies))) aren't independent, they're payed for by soy interests. You don't become more feminine? Then why are Asian "men" the biggest degenerate neotenic race that succumb to become ladybois and they all look like faggoty girls?

>girl
>us trannies
You don't speak for all of us reeeeee.
I bet you're an agp transbian

Post your boipussy.

>Then why are Asian "men"

I don't see many Asian men with gyno, user. Where are the boobs if this "feminization" is real? For that matter, why are so few Asian WOMEN so poorly endowed in that department?

I'm an asian girl and my boobs are really big.

post em

Been eating soy as my exclusive protein source for 20 years and I only had bitchtits for like a year during puberty. Don't be a beef industry sheep.

I go through about a bag of these a day. Absolutely ludicrous nutrition facts.

If true did you grow up in a western country? If so was your diet heavy in more traditional Asian foods or was it closer to the western diet?

that's pet food

>the farmers don't seem to care if they don't see you steal them

because i take lecithin

I'm allergic to faggotry