When you buy Cheetos, do you prefer crunchy or puffy? I honestly don't understand how anybody prefers puffy to crunchy

When you buy Cheetos, do you prefer crunchy or puffy? I honestly don't understand how anybody prefers puffy to crunchy

Also, corn chip thread

puffy. theres more oil and salt to material ratio. but cheetos are garbage anyway. I'd love to splurge on a ball of cheeze puffs sometimes but to be honest theres so much better food to snack on other than this orange salty crap.

I mainly enjoy the crunch. Puffy has a disgusting mouthfeel that gets pancaked into your teeth.

I just love the crunch. CREEEAK.

crunchy is the only way. puffy feels like styrofoam

Anybody who buys puffy when crunchy is available is objectively wrong

red hot crunchy

anything other than that is pleb shit

>mouthfeel

>not xtra hot

Why, you pleb

Cheeto fries are the perfect blend of crunchy and puffy

I also ate a bag of these the other day. holy fuck they are so delicious and taste similar to cheeto fries

In my country, the default and pretty much only version you can buy is puffy. Crunchy is a seasonal limited edition thing, that only ever shown up only a few years ago.

>Not cheddar jalapeno

Puffy, 'cause that's the original, and I'm old now.

You can keep your cheetos OP. Crunchy or otherwise.

This and baked lays are the only ones that actually taste better baked.

i really wish they sold cheetos without the "cheese," would probably be my goat snack.

>not Flaming Hot

Kill yourselves, faggots.

...what

deep fry some packing peanuts i guess

FUCK OFF faggot

puffy, and I open the package and leave them a few days to get stale and chewy before I attack them

There is corn puffs has no cheese

Puffy are disgusting. I hate that shit. My little sister used to love them, she has horrible taste.

I once was a bit drunk and bought some cheddar jalapeno cheetos at the no gas on my way home. In my drunken state I didn't notice that they were puffy, ruined my fucking week. Fuck puffy cheetos.

>all these people saying "puffy"
this website has conditioned me to have a pavlovian reaction to that word, I'm so hard right now

Looking to find these beasts still.

Glad to see another member of the patriciate besides myself. Those of the plebeiate may never understand, but we mustn't fault them their ill-breeding for a true patrician is merciful even unto the beasts.

>tip tip

Are you referring to boob covers?

Crunch is perfect. Puff is gross, I'm quite happy to see I'm not alone in this opinion. Quite a few people around me like the puff.

literally every other brand out there is better than cheetos brand anything.

either. it all gets stuck in your molars anyway

If i eat more than 3 cheetos, I feel like vomiting. There is some unholy levels of preservatives filling those things, I tell ya.

I love flamin hots but I thought those were honestly disgusting. Not a good flavor and not a good spice. You're not missing out

I don't eat snacks like that anymore.
These days I eat fruit and veggies
Recently been eating baked purple yams