Who else 'troit 'za for lunch?

Who else 'troit 'za for lunch?

I like my 'troit 'za BLT style

I hope that's your lunch for a week

i'm from NY.

I've heard of 'go 'za, but never 'troit 'za.

Looks like what us New Yorkers call "Sicilian."
Which is good stuff. Looks good.

That look an awful lot like Little Ceasar's.
Just yesterday, I was perusing nutrition facts on fast food places (because I was hot and tired and cotemplating a fast food run instead of making dinner)
The Deep Deep Dish pepperoni pizza from LC has 350 calories per piece, so 2800 calories per pizza.
Their hot and ready cheese pizza is 2000 calories per pizza.
Not the worst calorie count, but I'd still take a pass on it.

Looks better than 'go 'za that's for sure.

That's Sicilian, what the fuck are you talking about?

Little Caesars is a Detroit chain and their pizza is based off the 'troit style.

"Detroit Style" differs from Sicillian in that Detroit style needs to be cooked in a deep metal pan with oil and with topping/cheese all the way to the edge, making a carmalized crust

Sicillian is essentially just a square regular pan pizza, it doesn't even need to be exactly a deep dish

>carmalized
get the fuck out

No wonder I'm so fat, I've eaten many a little caesar's deep dish pizza in one sitting for just one of several meals for the day...

That would not cover a weeks diet for a small girl, even counting calories exclusively

It would be a week's worth of lunches, though. 1200 calories a day is a decent amount for a fairly small woman on a calorie restrictive diet. If you assume three evenly sized meals, that's 400 cal per lunch. 400 cal * 7 days = 2800 cal

which is how many calories says are in the pizza

Yeah, that's why I started checking nutrition facts before I go buy fast food.
I had noticed I was gaining weight, and I was eating fast food several times a week, since it was just easier in the heat, after coming home from work.
Needless to say, I don't do that anymore. I have yet to find a fast food option that's worth the calorie count. Even something as simple as a veggie burrito from Del Taco has 540 calories. Fuck that. I started buy bagged salads from the grocery store and using those plus a can of tuna or salmon instead when I'm too hot and tired to cook.

Jet's deep dish BLT is GOAT.

Damn skippy

basic burgers and taco bell stuff don't have much

grab one and stuff yourself with water and oatmeal and apples until full, that's my strategy, although i imagine just shifting towards eating one and feeling satisfied would be a smarter option

Where that from OP? Got me craving a good 'za now. Pizza Hut?

That can't be Detroit style, there aren't any trashcan fires or armored food trucks in the background

Thats because it IS a little ceasaers bacon crust

>tfw never had the bacon pep'za

Where is this pizza from?
Fuck I have a hankering now.

No, that's WITHOUT the bacon crust.

Detroit > NY > literal dog shit > Chicago

Right?

This is one of Little Ceaser's Deep Dish Pizzas.
Hot-n-Ready are $8.

I know what Im getting after work tomorrow.

I've seen those numbers too, but there is no way the calories are accurate for the deep dish. If they go a little heavy on the crust grease or cheese I bet it's easily over 4k

flip it around and yull be good

Does the slowness of Veeky Forums just mean it maintains a single monomeme at a time and consolidates all shitposting to the one thing?
Every single thread on this board has the word 'za in it, a fourth of them are exclusively about 'go 'za

Protip: ask for the italian cheese bread seasoning on there

'za is love, 'za is life.