Flour tortillas are a meme. I can't think of a dish that includes tortillas wherein corn tortillas wouldn't be better

Flour tortillas are a meme. I can't think of a dish that includes tortillas wherein corn tortillas wouldn't be better.

>brittle shit that ruins the consistency of the dish
>better

nah

Corn tortillas obvious taste much better, but they're shit for making burritos, and a giant burrito is an amazing thing.

And fuck off with calling everything a meme.

>>brittle

Get some fresh ones user.

borritos dude.

I prefer flour over corn to everything. Burritos, fajitas, tacos, etc. It's soft and delicious, while corn overpowers and has a sandy texture.

I prefer flour tortillas for burritos and quesadillas, sometimes for tacos.

Corn for basically everything else.

The store near my house makes fresh tortillas that are like half corn, half flour. They have the flavor of corn, but don't tend to break apart as easily. That's usually what I get for tacos and such, but I still stick with corn for enchiladas.

cut flour tortillas into strips/triangles/whatever floats your boat, deep fry till crispy, then toss with cinnamon/sugar

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING
DO NOT DO THIS

Always use corn tortillas (mini) for your tortilla chips. Flour is fucking gross like this.

a meme is an inside joke for everyon, not something you dont like.

most people enjoy flour tortillas. they are not a meme.

corn chips are shit for sweets

Found the gringo.

Callate pendeja.

Burritos, bro.
While I eat mostly corn tortillas with any kind of mexican food, there's no way you can use them for burritos or chimchangas and those types of larger rolled dishes. (But I'd rather have enchiladas than a burrito any day).

Honestly, the half corn and half flour tortillas are GOAT. Like said, you get the flavor of corn but the texture of wheat. No sandy texture, no brittleness, all the flavor. They're kind of hard to find but are objectively better than everything else for most applications. Not really sure why they haven't caught on in a big way yet.

Why would you sweeten that and eat it?
Flour tortillas are absolutely haram fried alone in oil, but adding sugar?

If you're actually making chips, use corn tortillas.

you don't know what you're talking about m8, flour tortillas when fried but not over fried have a nice chewy texture that goes well with cinnamon and sugar. I'm not gonna do it with corn tortillas because they have too stronk a savory flavor to go well with the cinnamon and sugar. the end result is sort of something like a sopapilla

I tried these a few months back. They are great tasting. I find them at my local save a lot store

I like flour tortillas better than corn

Flour tortillas are great for stoner concoctions that don't involve typical Mexican ingredients.

I literally fried flour tortillas in oil 2 nights ago and it was FOUL.

>don't know what you're talking about
>just made this

well then you obviously either used rancid oil, shitty tortillas, or just have bad taste, but no matter how you stack it, you are wrong

you are a faggot if you think corn quesadillas are good

You're a faggot if you don't know that if they're made with corn torts, they're called Mulitas, dumbass.

pic very related.

Corn is never used in quesadillas.
It makes either a shitty, jagged taco shell or a delicious chip. That is all.

Of course corn tastes better, but it tears much more easily. If you're making burritos, or even just stuffing your tacos a lot, flour is a necessity.

>quesadillas
>wheat flour
Fuck off with that bullshit.

>what is a burrito
>what is a quesadilla
>what are enchiladas

Calling everything a meme is a meme, except Milhouse, who is a non-meme, as the meme says.