Skylets BTFO. Skycoin is a scam stay the fuck away

Skylets BTFO. Skycoin is a scam stay the fuck away.

reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7yxl4e/skycoin_is_a_total_scam_theyve_banned_me_for/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/L83x85q.png
medium.com/@Skycoinproject/is-skycoin-a-scam-c5d47ab80d2f
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Edit: I may have overreacted. i.imgur.com/L83x85q.png

>I do not believe Skycoin is a scam anymore, but they have very poor community relations. I will still invest since the technology looks promising but they need to work on how they deal with and represent themselves to investors and potential investors.

>i.imgur.com/L83x85q.png
tl;dr - plebbitor was blown the fuck out by Synth, still has to quip about how his fee fees were hurt as a last jab.
Fucking A rebbitors are so fucking stupid. That includes you, OP.

:c

Look, it is that butthurt faggot again

confido 2.0

medium.com/@Skycoinproject/is-skycoin-a-scam-c5d47ab80d2f

dyor, stupid

>i.imgur.com/L83x85q.png
That screenshot proves their coin is not working at all and they've been deceiving you. Their algorithm isn't even working. KEK. They're using FUCKING MASTERNODES. I will enjoy seeing you Skylets losing money. Bitconnect 2.0

nice pic can I save?

>muh obeliesk is bess consensus algorithm

kek!

You think fucking Oyster Pearl is fudding you? HAHAHAHA

You’re a scam. You sold your soul for money. The coins with paid FUD are the strongest ones. Whoever paid you is scared.

Replying to yourself to? Lurk more scammer

I intentionally replied to myself you brainlet

I thought about getting into Sky a while back. However, Synth is pretty crazy and the community has an unironic cult vibe to it. I don't think it's a straight up scam and I really like the idea, but big money is going to hesitate to invest in a product who's leader is crazy.

lol good call Assblaster

Confido 2.0 is Onfido

This. No smart person will get into this. Stay away if you're thinking about it. Get out quick if you're in it before it's too late. Don't say I didn't warn you.

I was talking about OP, not you user. You're not the original poster of this thread. I love you, you fucking faggot.

>big money is going to hesitate to invest
>in a coin that is a specific "fuck you" to big money

Oh whatever will we do...

bitcoin was a cult in the beginning as well.

have you seen the state of cashies and corecucks? it's just two cults now, nothing else changed, lol.

t. happy synth cultist

>I intentionally replied to myself

I'm not going to blow their cover, but some absolutely 'uge money is already invested in skycoin. maybe not traditional "old money" but some very rich very influential big dicks

They got alphabit fund as one of their strategic investors lol