Hey guys I was just curious if Veeky Forums was full of fat 'mericans...

Hey guys I was just curious if Veeky Forums was full of fat 'mericans. Can you guys all post where you're from and what your last meal was?

I had 2 big macs, small fries, and an oreo mcflurry.

Other urls found in this thread:

cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12168-midnight-pasta-with-garlic-anchovy-capers-and-red-pepper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had grilled chicken and vegetables with garlic bread

My last McDonalds meal?

A mchicken, mcdouble, medium fries and a diet coke.

from California by the way

Northern CA
Green Curry using locally grown organic squash and turnips

had Carl's Jr for lunch though

OH MAN. So far we're ALL from CA. This confirms my suspicion.

Recently I got back from the nearest McDonald's restaurant.

I had a Double Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

Oh, I'm from Washington.

Tomato and vegetable soup, boiled greens with whelk, rice, two small pieces of fried chicken.

Also yogurt and coffee

get my neetbux tomorrow
going to get 20 nuggets and a filet of fish for lunch

Is there anyone on right now that isn't from America?

HB, Cali

I drank a beer and had a couple tacos from a restaurant nearby that someone brought over

Dude the taco trucks in HB are the fucking. Best.

Vancouver BC
4 beers and this

spaghetti and meatballs
also a bunch of brussel sprouts, i fucking love brussel sprouts

Im Canada

Canada. Whopper combo and beer.

I'm 250 lbs. Not very fat but getting there.

Indian here. Had nan bread and paneer tikka masala. Pretty good.

Fillet of fish is the worst McD's sandwich.
Are you picking up some sticky buds?

First meal of the day (intermittent fasting)
4 eggs scrambled
4 pieces of rye bread with natural peanut butter

Northern VA, like 5 minutes outside DC.

Split pea soup.

Got my wisdom teeth pulled on Tuesday, so I've been on a liquid diet for the past couple of days.

You guys all eat like kings.

What up Canada bros.

>i fucking love brussel sprouts
Yeah me too.

I'll be quite honest. I don't like Indian food. Do I have to go straight to India to eat the real shit?

Yeah I guess unless you know any indians over there. I've tried indian food in the states and it is absolutely shit. Flavours are watered down, no proper blend of spices and aroma just hastily put together stuff to increase the heat. That is not how this shit works desu.

Also indian cuisine is huge. Pretty sure you'll find at least a few things you like. Don't just rely on chicken masala and regular shit. I'd suggest if I knew your taste buds better, I guess.

Maryland, near DC.

Free Sambusas from the place I work, before that falafel with tahini, before that curried lentils with rice and chicken (last meal I cooked myself). I'm white.

I really like "samosas". They're delicious. Keep exproting me your delicious food!

Well I do love spicy food and I've only had my mom's curry and some thai curry from restaurants. I'm guessing real curry over there would be bomb as fuck and super spicy. Yum.

To get the real indian food go to Scotland it doesn't get shit in there

As long as I can have your amazing KFC :^)

It is.. maybe watch some indian chef on YouTube (Sanjeev kapoor for eg) and make a curry using their recipe?

Glasgow, UK
Chicken Tendies [not a meme]

Washington, my last meal was greek yogurt

I'm from Iraq, my last meal was grilled chicken breast and onions

i had exactly this but with no drink...
did you put the mcchicken inside the mcdouble?
lord knows i did :)

Midwest. I cooked a 5oz burger for dinner. Gave my dog a chicken breast and rice.

west, chicken and rice

McChicken combo with a bacon cheeseburger on the side

cali too:
dinner was olives, pickles, hummus, crackers, cucumbers and tomatoes and some slices of "real" sharp cheddar and "real" pepperjack, split that with boyfriend with an ice cold glass of mineral water with cucumbers and lime.

Before that I had left overs that turned into bimbimbap for lunch (I made homade korean food for dinner last night... no I'm not korean)

A crunchwrap supreme, no lettuce, extra nacho cheese

Nachos supreme, no beans, extra nacho cheese

Large baja blast

Love taco bell so fucking much. Shit's delicious.

Sonic Double Cheeseburger with bacon, large tots, large Fanta, and a large fuckin' shake. Yay for 'Murica.

Australia
Grilled chicken, pesto, pumpkin and spinach panini (sandwich)

Yummo :)

Oklahoma city

Angus petit sirloin, baked potato and a can of green beans simmered with the drppings left in the pan. And a cup of franzia gotta build up that arsenic resistance

Oh hey okc bros homelands got that ten steaks for ten dollars deal going in this week jfyi

>mfw the janitor here is an incompetent piece of shit

beans and rice ( 2 cups)

> boiled pinto beans
> boiled brown rice
> mix together
> add garlic
> add chili powder
> add 4 tablespoon canola
> add salt
> add pepper
> mix
> ???
> profit

BORING
O
R
I
N
G

1 double quarter pounder burger
1 mcchicken burger

Australia.

Bueno

I had a mango and a slice of pizza a bit afterwards. For lunch I had a serving of sour cream and onion chips. Breakfast was fresh apple juice.

how can you eat just one slice of pizza..

Denmark
I had 2 slices of rye bread with eggs, mayo, pickled herring, red onions, capers and salt/pepper.

Hardboiled eggs btw.

New York strip steak. 2 eggs, french fries, beer

I had a mango an hour before it.

some whats? I'm strayan...
Also I like the filet of fish

Some sticky buds to smoke with your cones

Italy.
Broccoli risotto, peach wine, the peaches from the peach wine, a fig, sourdough and a piece of cheese.

I don't remember mine. It's been a while. Likely just a cheeseburger and fries or something simple like that.
You know what? I might eat there for dinner tonight.

Try a Quarter Pounder with cheese, hot, fresh fries and an ice cold Coca Cola!

There aren't any Quarter Pounders in Italy. And I don't really like Coca Cola.

Australia
Home made fried rice because I had left over rice and Asian veg rotting in the bottom of the fridge

It's called a 'Deluxe' in Italy.

Texas

Grilled boneless pork chop, peas and carrots, apple, and some yogurt with a sparkling orange water.

Norwegian reporting in.
Breakfast consisting of 2 slices of bread, one with cheese and ham and the other with mackerel in tomato sauce. + some fruits

Why is our Food so horrible here in Danmark? Its like your Lunch sucked Out my soul

Oh. Yeah, maybe I'll get that.

I dont do the drugs?

not nearly as bad as your language. amirite guys?

chicken mixed with onions and aspargus cooked in coconut oil with a side of fries, and water as the drink.

Germany
Bread with Sausage (Butterbrot best), and some Tea

murican here
had pasta prima vera with broc, spinach, red bell, mushroom, and meatballs. bow tie pasta. infer what you will...

americunt btw

Germany
Schnitzel with noodles and tomato sauce

Not too different from me, here in Southeast USA.
1 slice good quality brand, toasted, with melted cheese
Bit less than 1/2 cup corn flake cereal, good handful of blueberries, some honey, ~1/3 cup lactaid 2% milk
Martinelli's apple juice.

>being a lactose-intolerant untermensch

bean chili, home made bread, and a glass of skim milk.

I started getting it because milk began bothering my mom when she was getting chemotherapy, for some reason, and I live closer to where she gets treatment.
>Thinking I would risk eating cheese toast if I was a lactose-intolerant fuccboi.

>Can you guys all post where you're from and what your last meal was?
South Africa.
Sardines, sauerkraut, English-cucumber, leftover roasted sweet potatoes, cheddar (w/ some X-treme chili sauce from Kansas), feta, carrots.
I typically put extra virgin olive oil on the kraut and cucumber, as well as butter on the sweet potato. everything got salted (both sodium & potassium salts) & peppered.
oh, and a glass of spring water on the side.

breakfast btw.

3 slices of bread with chocolate cream

from Austria

One big mac, large fries, large coke

>all the people ITT who actually eat McD's
do you people have a grudge against you body or something?

France:

1 Whole weat wrapper.
200gr of roasted chicken.
100gr of various frozen veggies.
25gr of 0% cream cheese, garlic and herbs flavor.

Tasty thing, a 450kcal lunch.

>French lunch
plus a bottle of wine to swallow it all down?

Made a curry with some chuck steak and random veggies and spices in my pressure cooker. Turned out pretty good.

Australia ftw

half a bottle of tabasco sauce original
10 chicken sausages boiled
a bag of pizza flavoured chips

>tfw singaporean

Sounds pretty gross lah

San Diego

Scallops, cauliflower and a piece of toast with honey

Croatia

Grilled chicken breast, fresh paprika and tomato stir fry with rice, ice cold mojito

Nope, water, plain, mountain sourced, 5000 years old.

Filtered and chilled in fridge for 4 hours.

Nj, last McDonald's meal was the MC pick 2. Had a big Mac no cheese 10 nuggets and a MC double no cheese

How the fuck can you eat all of that?

Recovering fatass here, i never knew how.

Lowest point:

2 Large cokes
2 large fries
5 chicken wings
20 chicken nuggets
1 Big Mac
1 double cheese
1 Filet-o-fish

I had to wait a little for desert: two pineapple pies and a sundae that was waiting in the fridge.

Britbong.

1 Cheese and Onion Cob/Bap/Roll Whatever you want to call it.

Going to cook myself some Haddock and Peas for Din Dins.

American.

I had four pieces of sushi, some white rice, and like five pieces of sweet and sour chicken.

Granted this was leftovers from my lunch, portions in America are fucking massive for no reason at all so I just split one meal up into two and money.

I'm from the midwest - what the cali tards who deal with droughts, fires, high cost of living, and illegal aliens call "flyover country."

Yes there are some fatties here but perhaps because I'm in an urban and military community region, people are most health conscious. Still no where near as Colorado but definitely in overall pretty good shape.

As for me, I had a turkey panini for quick dinner that my girlfriend made

For lunch I had a salad with some sort of non-creamy greek vinaigrette dressing.

But you know fuck it, I'll probably have a hamburger for lunch today. Can't live healthy all the time or you're not really living.

Sounds like a lot when you list at as one meal but change that to one evening and throw in 4 or 5 joints and it becomes a pretty standard munchies snack

Australia
sweet potato, onion, red capsicum, zucchini, fresh oregano sautéed in olive oil with a squeeze of lemon. Also fried halloumi.

St. Louis, tuna melt

Central MA, USA.

A banana. Last night was crispy duck buns and gyoza from a nice japanese place near my work.
5 foot 10, 200 lbs, and work out most days senpai

No gains in nip food, mate.

California:

Last thing I ate was an omelette
2 eggs, swooshed a bit
sauteed some chopped onions in butter and threw them into the eggs
crumbled some feta into the eggs
tore up a slice of muenster into the eggs
spiced the eggs with some mexican spice stuff (mexi-mix, lol)
sprinkled some dried garlic minced bits into that egg mix

throw egg mix into buttered pan
fold it
cook both sides so that it's consistently cooked internally

top with vegenaise and some more shredded cheese

pretty good i say

>Greece
>Steak and ale pie
God damn it I miss greek food sometimes

'Go midnight pasta: cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/12168-midnight-pasta-with-garlic-anchovy-capers-and-red-pepper