ITT: Normie panic

ITT: Normie panic
>Don't eat runny eggs, user, you'll get salmonella!
>Poultry has to be cooked to 165 degrees, user!

jack is that you?

gonna have to say no on this one

>user, don't eat baked beans out of the can, they're not cooked!

how the fuck do you eat cold beans

>Don't eat runny eggs, user, you'll get salmonella!
I fucking hate this one.
whats worse is my sister loves eggs with runny yolks but when I cook perfect scrambled eggs for her once she freaked out

with your mouth, normie

Same way I eat tortillas with just ketchup and mustard on. By staying hydrated.

I eat tortillas plain all the time

With a spoon

>Normie panic
but these are classic neckbeard autist fears voiced on this board every day user

>You can't eat that bacon straight out of the fridge user! You'll get sick!
>Put it in the microwave for thirty seconds!

hello poorfag!

>Eating raw bacon

y-you guys don't actually do this, right?

I have tried it once, bacon is cured and smoked, it has a weird texture but its safe to eat raw.
I prefer my cooked bacon still floppy but with the fat rendered

You don't? wtf dude

bacon tastes kinda wierd.
Panchetta and etc taste fucking gr8.

you know that ham is basically bacon from a different part of the pig right?

Bacon is cured.

>those mongoloid eyes
jesus christ thats terrifiying

Honestly, I've been eating raw bacon since I was a kid. Never gotten sick. Haven't done it in a couple years, though.
Bacon is smoked or otherwise cured, though. It's not as dangerous as you think.

If that's normal for you. You use be from Ohio.

>He's not wearing gloves while cooking! How disgusting!

>wash your hands after thoroughly wiping your ass

OCD neat-freak paranoid idiots. What's next, 9/11 was an inside job???????

Unless you know the origin of your produce all those are perfectly sensible purely out of safety. By grandpa used to eat eggs raw because they came from chicken in his backyard. I wouldn't dream doing that today with store bought eggs.

For breakfast.

Every single store-bought egg has been pasteurized you homo

>raw chicken
Literally threw up when I ate chicken sashimi, vile shit.

I'm not sure you're appreciating the incredible irony of the fact that you were 10000000000x more likely to get salmonelly from your grandpas unwashed chicken shit/vag juice covered backyard eggs he probably didn't even wash VS industrially standardized and sterilized pasteurized eggs.

I don't like runny eggs because they get cold too quickly

Bird meat has such a disgusting texture when raw I have no idea how someone can think it's a good idea to eat it raw

Generally speaking, eggs aren't sterilized or pasteurized.

And I'd be far more worried about disease in a cramped factory farm where thousands are crammed together in tight spaces than I would with barnyard chickens.

Where do you live?

It's not that it sounds dangerous, it just sounds gross

is this the picture of his finished meal?

looks moist and juicy

Yeah lad...

The 3/4 of the can is easy but when it hits that last 1/4th I can't handle it any more

It's like putting a slug in your mouth, just vile.

Probably insecure faggots who think they're cool because "haha I showed those fucking normies who think you can't eat raw chicken"

But is it the texture or the mouthfeel?

>Poultry has to be cooked to 165 degrees, user!

Umm... that one is true, though. I mean, you don't have to if you like to live on the edge, but why wouldn't you?

>user STOP!
>I SAID NO!

Salmonella is quite a problem in the USA apparently.

phantom pain reference?

>I boiled 12 eggs for you and you are GOING TO EAT ALL OF THEM

>You can't eat that you'll spoil your dinner

>What, you don't eat meat?
>You still eat fish right?
mfw

OT af but My god that smiley takes me back and feel unwanted feels

>ITT: Normie panic
Normies panic all the time whenever I have to explain that I don't eat meat so I thought it would fit the thread nicely.

haha O WOW

No, people not washing their fucking hands in the kitchen is a problem, that gets misattributed to salmonella.

I used to eat only runny eggs until recently. A doctor pointed out that I simply wasn't getting what I could have out of the egg because uncooked food is less digestible, so I was just pissing quality protein and fat down the toilet.

Now I scramble everything, and fully cook everything unless it's like a steak basically.

Since we are on an egg thread ill throw in this question. Would there be any downside to beating up a ton of eggs and leaving them covered in the fridge for the week for quick egg dishes?

horse crap

You are risking destroying the nutrition by overcooking. You need to look into what you're cooking more specifically and decide how best to cook that thing.

thanks vegan