So last night I got drunk and decided to go to the night store to buy more beer...

So last night I got drunk and decided to go to the night store to buy more beer. I bought a few Tyskie's and came to realise that I have been drinking the wrong beer for the past 10 years. Who else appreciates Tyskie?

I only drink it when I'm at my favourite Polish restaurant. It's not bad. What's your usual beer, then?

Grolsch (dutch fa here)

I always get a little tysky when I drink

gerfag here

tyskie,urquell ( czech ), jever. Those are mainstream beers that do the job and are tasty, not too mild not too bitter. only problem with tyskie : you smell more after a binge for some reason. Has anyone felt that with tyskie too ?

polfag here, tyskie is the same shit as all the other lagers
i dont think there's anything really good being exported

The. NIGHT. Store?

A 7-Eleven for you culturally unaware fags that "nocny sklep" is the Polish equivalent but better since it's open later into the night. Usually till 2 am.

Yeah tyskie is good, has been popular here since the Polish arrived . Try Svyturys Ekstra too

1) 7-Eleven is open 24 hours. The whole "open to 11pm" thing hasn't existed since the 70s. They're nearly all 24 hours now, with the exceptions of ones inside hospitals and airports.

2) OP is Dutch, not Polish, so any mention of some Polish store nobody cares about is entirely moot.

3) You are stupid.

4) You are stupid.

5) And don't forget: you are stupid.

Oh, and 6) You're obviously American because your Polish is backwards. Grammatically correct for English, but not for Polish. It would be 'sklep nocny,' not 'nocny sklep.'

>You're obviously American because your Polish is backwards. Grammatically correct for English, but not for Polish. It would be 'sklep nocny,' not 'nocny sklep.'
How cute. If you're such an expert on language you should also know that Polish is very lax in terms of word order and as a result it doesn't matter that much. Thereofe, you remark is stupid and you should kill yourself, fag.

Heres your (you)

>Polish is very lax in terms of word order
Only, it isn't.
Nice try, burger.

sugerowanie, że nieprawdę mówi

bong here. All of the paki shops are loaded up with polish beer now that they're all over here. It's all pretty cheap and decent desu. I like the honey flavoured Perla

>tries to say "implying it's not true"
>fucks up both the word choice AND the grammar
Nice google translate, bro. Do it again.

>Sugerowanie, że zostały popełnione jakiekolwiek błędy.
He used an odd and archaic form, but it's still correct.
Google translate wouldn't add a "," before "że" either.
Try: Suicide.

Warka looks ebin.
Anyway I'm too patriotic to drink foreign beer.

me desu, buy it fairly often (UK).

Shit-tier Polack piss. Only working-class/foreign girls drink it in my town.
Poles cannot into lager. Try some Czech Pilsnsers like Urquell and Budvar for something half-decent.

Buahahaha

bullshit

I always had a feeling that polish beer can/bottle designs are far prettier than german/czech.

Few years back we (poles) experienced a renaissance on beer market. You can't find good beer or Biedronka-tier shops (our equivalent of Walmart) and we don't export it, but if you know where to look, we have many awesome beers in different styles.

Out of all shown here I definitely recommend Dębowe/Żywiec/Perła. Others are nothing special.

That's their target audience but it's not like we can't brew anything good. I don't drink much so I always choose local craft beers.