whats wrong with me?

Other urls found in this thread:

radiolab.org/story/alpha-gal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

must've been a good steak

Terminal faggot numale redditry

I'm afraid its incurable

guarantee she only likes 8in+ pringle can girth dicks FUCK

It's a symptom of eating too much too fast.

GERD

Show her massive veiny cock pls.

radiolab.org/story/alpha-gal/

lmao weak fuck

because you're literally eating cancer, heart disease and alzheimers

go whole food plant based and watch your life change for the better

>ask Veeky Forums & not a doctor

>tfw only 7.5in

Postular orthostatic tachycardia syndrome

Lol, soyboy.

>eats no soy
>"soyboy"

you literally eat more soy in meat you literal fat fuck

Fucking faggot op

Tick bites can make you allergic to red meat. That'd suck if that happened to you OP

Keto-acidosis, you need to cut the sugar and protein out of your diet or balance it with citrus and other low phosphorus foods

Why? That's how I make all my decisions and look how far it has got- oh...

are you allergic to cats

wuts ur age opie?

23 am i dying desu

When I was 13, I tied up this girl that was 12 with a jumprope, then beat the fuck out of her.

By the time I was done, her lip was split, her wrists were bleeding from the rope cuttin into them, one of her eyes was swollen shut, she was missing two teeth, her small tits will entirely black and blue, her pussy was bleeding, and I’m fairly sure that several bones in her feet were broken.

When I let her down, she crumpled on the floor and went into a fetal position and just hugged her legs to her chest and sobbed quietly.

I suddenly got very aroused seeing that, so I pulled out my dick (I has actually hit puberty 12, and was hairy, balls dropped and everything functioning) and started jerking off quietly. Eventually, I started to breathe harder, and she noticed what I was doing, and she just looked at me with this look of absolute horror on her face.

It was at that moment that I climaxed and sprayed probably my biggest load of cum ever all over her face and chest.

Then, I picked up her torn shirt from the ground, wiped off my dick, and tossed it to her.

I told her to clean herself up and that if she ever told anyone, I would go to her house and kill her while she slept, and that if anyone asked who hurt her, she should say a bunch of high school kids did it.

When I think back on it, I think she was the first girl I ever loved.

...god I’m fucked up.

>grassfed beef
>soy
Pick one.

>he wants me to believe every piece of disgusting meat, dairy, fish, egg he eats is "grassfed"
sure thing meatlet. enjoy your cancer and constipation

what's you're diet usually?

I live in the midwest. We have farmer's markets and Whole Foods.

I mean, if you can't afford it I guess vegan is better than soy. Enjoy your legumes for every meal though.

>muh protein
>he thinks legumes is the only non-meat with good amounts of protein
please tell me more you literal retard

The human body is not designed to live off of an abundance of meat. Stop falling for the meat jew and only eat animals that you yourself have killed the way nature intended.

Ah, how silly of me, I forgot about soy.

>they fell for the healthy food meme

Salt, potassium, magnesium.

You need these 3 electrolytes every day. Eating meat won't get you these. You should buy supplement. Salt tablets, potassium chloride, and magnesium citrate if it doesn't make you shit diarrhea every day.

I've been doing ketosis for 8 months. Ive had terrible weak days eating mostly meat before I discovered this. Also make sure you get fatty cuts.

wat

Drink some water. Eat some spinach to balance it out. Shit, why is this on biz?

brain damage

oh did you mean your physical symptoms?

This is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

>he doesn't know whole grains, nuts, and seeds contain more than enough protein for humans
you're literally fat. i can smell you from here.

Dont eat red meat, only once a few months

>Purposely sabotages own health over irrational identity politics

It's no wonder most people here make no gains

Enjoy your inflammation and cancer you disgusting plant eater.

How the fuck is everyone on the internet not practicing keto

>plant eater = inflammation
>keto is good
you're literally fat. you went from 370 down to 280 and you think you're a health expert. you will die of cancer. you are still a fat disgusting ugly fuck.

keep talkin queer to me boy and i'll slap the lipstick off your mouth

Lmao, you don't actually believe this do you

You're literally not even aware of phytotoxins.

Sad.

>podcasts

Can reddit PLEASE go back. I don't know who told you that "Veeky Forums is the place to get all the tips" but you really need to leave.

Sounds like high blood pressure. Are you inactive and fat?

cows eat plants. you eat cow. i guess "phytoxins" dont apply to you? oh wait, i forgot, you're a retard.

you guys, there's a post in this thread we should probably discuss....

Shitty argument on the same level as carcinogens in red meat and mercury in fish. I really hope you take supplements.

go vegan pussy

Cool logic bro.

Enjoy eating foods that humans only would consume as a primary food source in times of famine. Enjoy believing that humans don't have a digestive and hormonal system fine tuned to the fucking food they are for hundreds of thousands of years. Enjoy receiving the brunt of the only biological defense that ALL plants possess - to make you fucking inflamed and eventually cancerous over the course of many years.

You're not consuming many calories so you think your skinny soy physique is healthy. You're slowly dying to the poison of your shitplants.

The only real answer in the thread, and probably the right one.

it's impossible to be fat on keto diet m8

if you are still fat and get hungry at all (for anything other than citrus and greens), you're not keto yet

>all these strawmen
i can smell your fat from here. you are disgusting jelly blob.

go vegan pussy

he's trolling. average girth is 6"

>times of famine
>plants

ahahaha yes of course because when there's no food around, starving people just go pick some green beans

No. I'll enjoy the testosterone driven hormonal balance and clear thinking of ketosis.

Fuck you.

hahaha bullshit. every person i meet who thinks keto is good is some fat fuck who lost a hundred pounds but is still a disgusting fat fuck.

>he doesnt know the meat, dairy, fish, eggs he eats has massive amounts of estrogen

Several human tribes literally translated their word for "famine" as "when we have to eat vegetables"

Yes, the food priority was, always:
>Meat
>Plants/Nuts/Shit
>Panic

You're literally telling your body the environment is dangerous with every fucking meal.

Op, this is a symptom of hypoglycemia.
ITT a buncha bizraelis talk about what little they know about nutrition and don’t answer OP.
ITT they blame it on his diet
A healthy diet is different for everyone, you fucks, and no, I don’t think that anyone eats a ‘perfect diet’ because we literally don’t know what that is defined as. We have general ranges of things you absolutely need to survive. Epigenetic cues could cause literal twins to eat completely different. This is why healthcare and nutrition is not a science, it’s a practice.
No, I don’t think grilled meats are that good for you.
No, it didn’t cause OP to become a soyboy.
He has the symptoms of a condition.
Go eat your cashews or Doritos, kale or Cheetos, I don’t give a fuck, you faggots. But if you wanna argue about nutrition go do it in Veeky Forums

stop being a female and go vegan pussy

not Veeky Forums related at allllllllllllllll AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU ALL

i can smell your fatness

No. The only good answer was high blood pressure.
Shaky and light headed both associated with high blood pressure after eating steak. Red, longer time to digest, increased blood pressure.
Humans SHOULD handle it well but if he is generally inactive and fat it can be tough

Thank you for sharing your story

>Famine is bad, famine foods are bad
>Therefore, I'll adopt a diet that makes my body think there's a famine by depriving it of glucose

hmmmmmm

Same.

>glucose
Shit fuel. Like running an ordinary car on fucking diesel.

Once you deplete your glycogen stores and start running your body on ketones, you will NEVER go back.

Veeky Forums is the new /b/.