Portion control

Well I ran a little experiment today at chipotles and my suspicions were confirmed.
I was in line behind this super flirty Chad who was chatting up the burrito girls.
I purposely ordered the EXACT same bowl as he did but mines ended up being HALF the size.
It's like they were making up for giving him extra by screwing me.
Who can I complain to?
What can be done?

>fatasses being this butthurt

>going to Chipotle
You do it to yourself.

Why do white people love chipotle so much?

Cucked

Were you wearing sweatpants and a fedora while mumbling what you wanted between wheezing breaths? Next time try this
>hi welcome to chipotle what can I do for you
>I'd like one of your bowls please, how are you doing today? (Be sincere and speak clearly)
>smile, don't scowl
>exchange pleasantries with people down the line

Look there, they weren't disgusted by your social ineptitude and made your stuff like they would for anyone else.

Because it's not nigger-tier like mcdonalds or bk

Stop being one of those fat slobs staring intently at the teenage wageslaves lest they gyp you out of a couple of beans or a half a spoonful of rice. You're being a creep. I'd give Chad more food too, it seems like he appreciates it more.

because we can afford it?

You should save that salt for the bland chipotle.

Kek

Actually, you were the salty one to begin with

>salt on a burrito

Qdoba marketing team detected

Down with Shell Gas!
Down with McDonalds!
Down with Monsanto!

Let them be replaced!

Try running this experiment:
Cook

The portion should be the same for everyone.
Do you not agree with this?

not that guy, but it doesn't make me feel bad when someone I dislike gets a smaller portion, so no. the portion does not need to be the same for everyone.
Act like a jerk, get treated like a jerk.
Act nice, get treated with kindness.

I don't understand the purpose of this thread.

I can confirm this phenomenon. I always put a ton of effort into my appearance when I go to Chipotle, and do my best to be charming to the girls who make my burrito. On days when I'm firing on all cylinders, my portions are fuckhuge and they almost never charge me for double chicken. Sexual commerce is the key to Chipotle my friends.

can confirm, girl at qdoba near my work had a crush on me and made me super fat burritos and gave them to me for free or discounted almost every day, she was a pretty qt mexican girl but she had a kid at age 20 i wasnt trying to get involved in all of that.

Not-so-stealth /r9k/ thread.

This is what men to do women. The treat the attractive ones better than they do the unattractive ones.

In light of that, stop being so sensitive and grow thicker skin OP.

No, hipster whites just like it because they hate flavorful food. As said.

Try not being a socially awkward faggot and maybe they'll hook you up.

>you have to go out of your way to get what you are already paying for
Don't forget to tip each preparer!

>not realizing you can ask for more of all the toppings (except meat) at no charge

>chipotle
>hipster
Mom pls

So where does the whole money thing factor in?

>decide to get some Chipotle
>Don my fedora, cargo shorts, and Overwatch T-shirt
>get in line behind Chad
>Chad gets a burrito bowl, easily the size of seven burrito bowls all because he is flirting with the Stacies behind the counter
>decide to conduct an experiment
>hit FAT VAPE CLOUD
>"hey babe, let me get what that guy ordered."
>"with extra cute"
>she gives me a weird look
>get my food
>they've only served me an empty tortilla

Fucking normie faggots I swear

>not realizing you can ask for more of all the toppings (except meat) at no charge

Is this true?
Can anyone confirm?
Seems like you can't even get both sour cream and cheese it's either or.
Seems pretty cheap ass to me.

>Is this true?
Of fucking course it is. All you have to do is ask.

>Can anyone confirm?
Yes. And so can you: pick up the phone and call them.

>Seems like you can't even get both sour cream and cheese it's either or.
>Seems pretty cheap ass to me.

You're either socially inept, or a retard. Or both.

You can literally ask for more of anything but meat and guac at Chipotle. You fat fuck

Along with everything else. You're talking like money is the only currency. While less tangible, how we hold and comport ourselves in social encounters often has an impact on not only how much we pay, but what we get for when we pay. This is how human interaction works, its a multi-level thing and cannot be reduced to monetary costs.

Fuck your "white and flavorless" meme. I eat Korean food on a regular basis, Thai, Indian, Mexican, and the rest. I love dishes with strong, pungent flavors and lots of spices. I'm a smokerfag too, so that enhances my desire for strong foods, since my taste buds a shit. However, there is still a place for Chipotle.

Part of this is because it really isn't that insipid. Take for instance their chicken. Sure, the steak is a bit bland, but we've known for years that the best Chipotle burrito is made with half chicken and half steak. The carbon sear that Chipotle cooks onto their chicken gives it more flavor than any chicken from my local Mexican restaurants. Their black beans are more flavorful than any beans from local Mexican places as well. Sure, some of the shit isn't the most flavorful, but if you need to eat super pungent foods all the time, you might have an issue.

If you consider being pleasant going out of yr way yr probly better off just ordering Dominos or something

Christ, user. It's not a personal attack at you. It's a simple and general observation that the cuisine of "White" countries (such as Northern Europe) is much more bland than that of Equatorial countries. The difference is easily explained by climate: spices and hot peppers don't grow up north. Simple as that.

Why so defensive?

The one reason I like Chipotle over all the other places is because their food actually has a little bit of flavor.

chipotle tastes like shit, your need for bland food to balance out all the other shit you eat doesn't change that

Bruh, just be nice and ask for extra ingredients

I ask for like 4 scoops of beans, hold the rice, extra salsa, lettuce, etc. They only get peeved about asking for too much cheese. You can't ask for extra meat though.

Actually it's usually because food goes bad faster in hot climates and they needed more things added to make it palatable.

Nope. Though for some reason a lot of people believe your theory.

If people want to stop food from spoiling back in the days before refrigeration the answer is salt, not spices or hot peppers. Countries in cold climates needed to preserve food too. Guess what they used? Salt.

Hot peppers and heavy spices also help food last.

OP
Mom's basement
Small town, Flyover State
USA

June 30, 2016

Senior Jose Chipotle
Chiptole Grill
Mejico, North AMERICA!

Dear Senior Chipotle:

I am in a fit of rage over the way 'muh Lady treated me as I ordered my daily burrito bowl from one of your fine establishments this afternoon. Despite being courteous, tipping my fedora when appropriate, and averting my eyes so as to not make contact once, I only received a portion of food suitable for two people in my single bowl. This normie in front of me definitely got enough food for two and a half people. He continuously made eye contact and smiled, and was not even wearing a fedora to tip. Make this injustice right.

Despite always wearing my three-piece suit and gentleman's cap, life has not been fair to me. Mom expects me to answer the phone when she is at work, and I sometimes have to shower. The only thing that makes me happy is shoveling your fine cuisine down my throat until I pass out.

I swear I will post about this on the Internet if you don't make this right and one of my two online friends might share it on their facebooks with their parents. Be ware.

Kindest regards,
OP

>Bruh, just be nice and ask for extra ingredients

But chad didnt ask for anything extra, he just got it.

I went to Chipotle once, it was total shit. Rather go to the local burrito place (which isn't exceptional or anything) and get more and better food for half the price. Plus they serve beer.

>Plus they serve beer.
Chipotle is also serves beer

The one I went to didn't

>Who can I complain to?

The manager. Make sure you video record it next time clearly showing the difference in portion sizes served.

>What can be done?

Get those girls fired if possible.

Same thing happened to me
>Go out for ribs to celebrate passing a test
>Chad friends ribs are twice as mine even tho we ordered the same
>He is a head bigger than me and handsome
Just remember when you go around your dayhow shitty people is and do the same to them, as long as you aren't a big tits blonde don't waste my time

A good alternative is to only order take out, they can't short you if they don't see your face

>Money is the only currency
There is also being that guy that complains over every little mistake and demands to see the manager making your life a nightmare and holding the line forever.
Honestly taking all my frustration on them is worth more than the meal itself and I get to do it guilt free because I know how they serve me and people who lookike me

Fucking take a shower and change your tampon.

That shit looks nasty and tasteless. Would rather eat at Taco Bell.

Last time I was treated like shit while having lunch I ordered a coffee and spilled sugar all over the table and half the coffee, then I left the money sticking to the mess.
I never went back not that I wanted to anyways, I look fowards to bad service because nobody is a bigger piece of shit than me

If thats the case, go to taco bell

So only taco bell gives fair portions?

That wasn't funny.

You might have anger issues, user.

>go to chipotle
>burrito seems small but its pretty tasty
>go back later for another
>tell em it was really good but smaller than I remembered
>they make mine
>the burrito is fat, too much for me to finish
>they doubled the rice, thats it

They are the burrito equivalent of subway with better looking facades

You fucking think so? You moron
But it's ok because it never gets out of control

It was pretty funny and also accurate.

>for another

christ

Fatties gonna fat, and get angry when they can't

They are only small user

>tfw always nice to anyone working fast food no matter what happens
>tfw sometimes get free shit

It's the small things in life.

What about the times when you are nice but get gyped by the burrito girls anyways just because Chad is around?

People can't help if looking at you makes them uncomfortable and physically ill because how disgusting you look. It's human nature. They didn't do it on purpose, it happened subconsciously, probably because they just wanted to get your hideous cystic acne ridden, unclean, scowling autistic Elliot Rogers self through the line and out the door as quickly as possible.

They might have thought you were disgusting but at no point did they think "I'm going to screw this waste of human life over on his burrito bowl".

No, fucktard

Butt hurt much?

Worker at the Chipotle in my old town had a massive lesbian crush on me and would give me enormous portions + free soda cups whenever I went in while she was working. Was pretty awesome.

actually it's because spices were expensive as fuck in Europe because for most of history, it was at the shit end of the spice trade routes. by the time a single jar of ground peppers reached europe, it would change hands and increase in price dozens of times. that's why it was so expensive, because the traders in India/Sindh/Arabia/Egypt/Venice and local traders would be making profits from that.

In India and Persia, stuff is so cheap that they literally have dishes consisting of just spice. In England, Scandinavia etc, spice is prohibitively expensive, therefore the food is bland and objectively horrible. Their traditional cuisine do not have much room for spices.

>There are actually people who think you should be fucked over if you don't put on an act

Just ask to see the manager, if they refuse to treat you the same as chad get your money back and tell them to fuck themselves.

you do realize that what you got probably is the standard size. They weren't treating you like shit they where just treating the chad better than the average customer.

But all customers should get a similar portion for the same money.

When I worked in retail, my nice, repeat customers got special treatment. If they paid good money twice and I had a positive opinion about them, they got discounts.

Since discounts are virtually unknown in fast food, they set you up with extras instead.

It sounds like op doesnt visit that chipotle often enough or isnt charismatic enough to have relationships with the staff.

Then we agree, no matter what I do they can't help but treat me like a subhuman .monster and I can't help but be the worst possible costumer ever
I do give them the benefit of the dobut tho because I have been served great even in subway but one strike you are out policy
I hope this works great for you considering the amount of chads that walk through that door and the amount of disgusting people that do it better be worth it

>Everyone who showers and speaks clearly while smiling is a Chad
Tip on, my autistic friend.

So if you are a tad autistic, it's ok for you to be given smaller portions?

Do you know why 3rd world countries have 3000 year old recipes calling for 20 different spices and 8 hour cooking times on stewed goat meat?

Because they dont have the infrastructure to support better animals like mass farmed chickens, hogs, fish, and cows, which have good tasting meat and don't require nearly as many spices.

Im going to ask you a question I already know the answer too, but have you ever butchered a goat? Its the smelliest animal on the fucking planet when you cut under that skin, that smell alone makes me want to do a few nose bumps of ras el hanout, and they eat this shit.

So don't fucking talk about the magical spices and flavors of shit countries, they NEED that shit to cover how gross the meat it.

Autistic fucks like you cause the majority of work for service people in restaurants, which is a major cost - so yeah, shorting you starts to make up for it.

Yes exactly. They gave you less because they wanted you out the door faster.

Spot the weak little bitch boy who gets traumatised by meat that isn't boneless skinless chicken breast and mcrib mystery meat
>mass farmed fish
>good
Kill yourself

This is just not true. Mostly they are shy and just quietly order and never complain.

Doesn't change the fact that their spices are so good the entire Western world used to fight each other to import them. There's a reason why black pepper was worth as much as gold in the Middle Ages, and why monopoly over the spice trade made Venice a city of ultra-rich Jews.

Oh, and goat meat is still a delicacy in European countries. Look up 'cabrito/capretto' to see why people might like a young kid from time to time.

He was probably acting nice but didn't get the same attractive genes as Chad.

You're not autistic, you're just unpleasant and ignorant.

I'm always really nice to the people at the chipotle by my work and they routinely label my burritos as being normal, even though they have guac.

At first I thought they were messing up, but then I caught on to it. They appreciate being treated like human beings instead of how most people treat them.

I test out my game strategies at fast food places. The better my game, the more food I get. I even got an apple pie at McDonalds for free once. This is doubly good for me because I can funnel the extra calories into my workout, as I'm in the gym literally every day now. Gains all over the place man

Just for you, OP, I did an experiment.

I went to chipotles and did the exact shit I always do when I serve tables at my job. In short:

>Give a smile and happy demeanor
>Give minor bantz when appropriate "Linkin Park? I feel old. Who are they trying to appeal to?"
>Be appreciative "If I could fill out this order with a machine so you wouldn't be distracted, I would because you have enough to deal with"
>Be considerate "You have all been great. I know you deal with crap but I want to let you know you did good."

Lo and behold, my order was huge. I am not good looking either, I was just a happy and appreciative person. It doesn't work every time, but at least from Karma sake you come out ahead. Be confident, yet appreciative.

>They appreciate being treated like human beings
but . . . but they shorted a guy FOR CHAD!!!

in other words, another "nice guy" is mad because he's not nice like he thinks he is, and other people see it

Bet he does GREAT with ladies

this is ck not r9k

might just be a fuck-nuts making the meals. what part was lacking? the beans and rice? the meat? the veg? fuck it's usually your beans and rice... the dumb faggot dolling up the food is merely trying to stuff that burrito like a boss with out fucking it all up. if you have a problem literally tell them, THEY WILL fix that shit.

You should not be able to flirt your way to larger portions .
They need to teach the burrito girls not to be so venal

Yo, I agree with the basic principle of what you're saying - basically just be nice and respectful to everyone you encounter, and that's a good way to live.

But man, that dialogue sounds fucking horrible. If someone spoke to me like that out of the blue I'd feel a little uncomfortable. Please tell me it was more relaxed and not verbatim how you wrote it.

Women just naturally want to share resources with men who exhibit better genetic fitness.
Then giving less food to the next person in line just makes sure that Chad noticed the preferential treatment.
Science explains everything.

it's not bad and if i can be real here, because they want white people making their food. ive seen so many good ass ethnic restaurants fail because they were in white neighborhoods and the locals just assumed they were "dirty", life imitating /pol/

Probs thought you could stand to lose some weight bucko. Chin up. No one like a whinging baby. next time put on some charm to service people. Their life sucks far worse then yours due to the fact that people like you are their customers.

Women are horrible.
They might give a hot chick free stuff but they would never short the next person in line.