t
b
h

f
a
m

these and salisbury steak

its like dish sponges soaked in meat slop

Luckily I didn't buy much because it ended up in the bin.

I hope you all saved room, because I made your favorite dessert. Store-bought snack cakes! Both kinds!

When I watched this as I kid I always thought Homer was just worried that Bart would pick his favorite; the pink variety.
Now as an adult I realize he's worried that Bart may be gay.

hioly fuck you are retarded

I was like 7 or 8 when I first saw this. I didn't know any better, shitchundle

Both of them are gay though....

But that was the overarching joke at the time

When I'm on the road I like a Honey Bun now and then

I picked up about a dozen of these when they were on clearance for a dollar apiece, ended up being pretty good, like a McRib

Used to get a honey bun from the high school vending machine every day.
600 calories a pop though, shit mane

Thought that was prosciutto for a second and I was very disappoint

What's wrong with that?

>tfw I like snoballs

It's been well over a decade since I've eaten any nationwide, shelf-stable pasties, but when I was little Snowballs were always my favorite.

What does this taste like? It looks delicious.

Coconut, chocolate, sugar, mush

the pink layer is shaved coconut
the top is marshmallow
the middle is chocolate "cake"
the inside is like what's inside of a Twinkie but better
they're very good to be h

The outside is coconut on top of a marshmellow "shell", the chocolate cake is alright, not quite a semi-sweet but not super-sweet (only thing is the cake can get dry), and the "cream" inside the cake is pretty standard junk food sweet cream-like product. Taken together they work well, as I said the worst thing is they can be dry.

I think as far as the shelf-stable cakes, Moon Pie is far and away the best thing ever.

Same

For some reason I like the bland mashed potatoes and chicken from the chicken varieties.

Asians can't into desserts

Snowballs are fantastic!

Mochi is friggin weird mang

What is Mochi
All I know is that it's some substance

Mochi is good.

It's dough wrapped around ice cream.

It's sad that people think mochi automatically means mochi ice cream. We used to get little blocks of mochi in school all the time before mochi ice cream was even a thing.

Why would you eat it if it isn't ice cream?

Because we were talking about mochi, not mochi ice cream.

Yeah but why would you eat mochi without ice cream? It's gross.

Why would you eat mochi with ice cream if you thought mochi was gross?

now i want mochi

It's the texture, not the taste

It's coconut shit. Disgusting.

Mochi is glutinous rice cake. It's great because you can put any sweet filling in it and make any kind of dessert (adzuki beans, ice cream, sesame paste etc.)

I deeply pity people whose ideas of dessert begin and end with white sugar and dairy fat.

>shelf-stable
I heard someone use this term in real life recently and thought, "wait did someone just unironically use that??"
And here it is again.

Yeah I thought it was like a sweet bean paste? Or am I confusing it with something else?

Did you stumble into one of those threads where people green text common culinary terms with reaction images and actually think that they weren't just shitposting about commonly used culinary terms?

Have you had it before?

If not, it doesn't taste like what you think it does.

I believe it's made of unripe mangoes and masala spice.

It's a very sweet, chewy glob that doesn't go down your throat no matter how much you try to swallow it. It just keeps stretching, like very loose chewing gum.

People like it because it's Japanese.

The sweet bean paste is a common filling. Mochi is like a doughy, glutinous rice pastry.

no you idiot he's worried that he might have shit taste.

see You just can't approach Asian confection with "dessert" in mind. Shit used to bug me for years. Asian sweets are something you have with some hot tea as a mid-day snack. Its conservative and respectable rather than decadent and indulgent..

I do like how filling mochi feels. It has substance.

fuck off