WTF WHERES THAT RETARD ORACLE. I JUST GOT LIQUIDATED FOR 3 BTC FFS. THE MONEY WASNT EVEN MINE...

WTF WHERES THAT RETARD ORACLE. I JUST GOT LIQUIDATED FOR 3 BTC FFS. THE MONEY WASNT EVEN MINE, I BORROWED IT FROM SOME REDDITOR AHHHHHH

FUCKING TOLD YOU

HAHAHAHAAHAH

SHHHFAGS BTFO

DOWN TO 9K WE GO

Shit I would love that to have some more insight on this shit. Don't know what to think and getting desperate. I don't want to get liquidated for the fourth time this month.

shh

Shhhh

Z said not to use margin

Z also said it could drop to 10k

Nons fault non didn't listen.

>borrowed it from some redditor

I dont see the problem here

If you aren't a top wallet, don't even try. Only the whales know where the price is going because they put it there.

But he can't be wrong right? His typing style is so extravagant, he must be a genius right?
What happened was some guy called an uptrend DURING an uptrend. Genius.

Don't pay the faggot redditor back lmao

Stop taking stupid risks man, and don't put blind trust into TAfags. Even if they are able to observe the current trend and make short-term predictions on it like Oracle, you still end up fucked in the end when the trend reverses and they don't see it.

This board has been talking about a correction of the bullrun to 11.5k since last week, as it's simply bound to happen. A lot of people doing TA have been saying this, and even if their TA was bad and their target is wrong (6k is unlikely), you can easily spot that BTC is in a high risk area.

Even Oracle admitted that you shouldn't open shorts and longs. Yet, because he's able to draw a trend line and predict a bounce on it (literally anyone can do that btw), you call him a god, start spouting the shitty shh meme and tell everyone who tries to warn you about the incoming correction a faggot and to get out.

I may have been wrong about the exact price we would enter the correction on, but I was very confident we would have one and I strongly believe the target is $9500-$10000

Exactly can i also borrow from some retar i mean redditor???

Dumb ass. A heavy correction was due. At minimum first sell off to 10.5K

>Yet, because he's able to draw a trend line and predict a bounce on it (literally anyone can do that btw)

People don't though. They get too complicated. Every newfag thinks they're going to be in the 5% of successful daytraders in their first week. Oracle just telling them to buy the bounce once the trend was up, don't leverage and watch your resistance areas is good solid advice. Doesn't mean there aren't better thing you can do - but it's a good foundation for newfags to build on.

the point of z isn't him calling up or down
yes, he reads based on his own ta and offers suggestions
but the larger idea is that he is providing guidance whichever way it goes, and he is doing so calmy, and in doing so is helping people remain calm -- ie, not making bad decisions based in fomo or fud.
like it or not, this can be scary shit sometimes. maybe not to you, but to a lot of biztards this is high stakes, and this makes them emotional and dumb at times.
so z says: shh, breathe (stay calm), watch (watch the charts instead of going fucking crazy)
the end game of this is, i imagine, to hopefully teach biztards to make their own rational, educated decisions

pretending he's just some guy doing ta and saying up or down is totally missing the big picture and why the z bitching is retarded as fuck
plus his coin picks are gems

Man I bought at 11k am I fucked? Or gotta hold onto this. Was gonna buy some alts too.

That faggot is gonna pop up as soon as it starts going up again with an updated chart acting like they're always right.

As soon as they make a wrong call its time for bed.

I hate this tripfag more than any other on this board

>coin picks are gems

I seriously want to go balls deep on PASC, but poloniex wants burgers to give them their SSN.

>but the larger idea is that he is providing guidance whichever way it goes, and he is doing so calmy, and in doing so is helping people remain calm -- ie, not making bad decisions based in fomo or fud.

You actually have to be retarded to sell BTC low. Even if the market goes bearish, BTC is gonna recover to above the price anyone bought in at (except maybe 17-20k fags. although I believe in 30k+ EOY).

You're not fucked, it's going to at least 15k in 1-3 months, although I can't tell you exactly when that'll happen. I think BTC is going to $9.5k and then it'll be trading sideways. When it hits the trend line again, I think this time it will break out and go on another bull run.

If it doesn't, we're going to 6k, but I find that highly unlikely as 6k is undervalued.

>some guy called an uptrend DURING an uptrend.
reminds me of Cryptofag army

>You actually have to be retarded to sell BTC low

Fuck, this is the only time I even buy. Just waiting to see if the bear flag play out lower to confirm a reversal or if it bounces back up and consolidates a bit.

oh nonoononoononnoonnoonnononononononononononononononono

Reminder DarkTrip did the opposite of Oracle and shorted 11.66K 30x leverage

Made/Making a killing apparently

Oh yeah, by the way, during BTC pumps/dumps is a great time to buy alts. Go search for xxxBTC ideas on tradingview and read like 10 of them, read a little bit on bitcointalk, Veeky Forums etc. for overall market mood and read about the altcoin's potential before making up your mind.

BTC pumps/dumps is typically followed by a 1-7 days of sideways movement depending on how serious the movement was, and that's alt season.

I think we're forming a bear flag right now, but it's very possible that it may consolidate and become a bear trap still. Normies are still bullish as fuck on BTC and whales can pump it to strengthen their bullish belief and turn them into bag holders.

This is possibly the gayest thing I've read in my entire life

HAHAHAHAH LIQUIDATED HAHAHAHAHAHA

This is it called 45 min before it happened
None of that wishy-washy support level stuff that is obvious

yeah, retarded or momentarily retarded
the momentarily retarded part is what i think z is trying to help out with
if you can rein in your emotions and not panic and focus on understanding what's going on, you're gonna do better than if you don't
i don't think z's this absolutely perfect cosmic being christ figure that we should all be worshiping, but i DO think he's trying to do actual good beyond the charts, so he gets my respeck

well i do suck mega dicks 24/7 so

>if you can rein in your emotions and not panic and focus on understanding what's going on, you're gonna do better than if you don't

1. Zoom out on 4 hour graph
2. Do basic analysis, with the expectation that huge pumps are followed by corrections
3. ????
4. Profit!

gay
havent checked out pasc yet actually, thanks for the nudge

they take advice from user image board

Yeah I don't feel like it's fucked. It doesn't look likely to go to 5k because of where the market is going and what's going on with the coins. We might see a flippening, but it's not any time soon. Looks like a return to mean with corrections taking place.
Yeah I was waiting for the btc to transfer. Got it like 15 min ago. Looking into NULS and EVE. But also DENT or DTA.

Man you sound like a redditor from twoxchromosomes
Get your testoterone levels checked

Ssssh...

but that's tougher to do if you're a retard or in a retarded state
neets are gonna freak when things go bonkers, so it goes
so yeah, the more people he can get to just not fucking panic and make better decisions with a straight head, the better
i mean, ask your average biztard to read charts when big money is on the line
he will die
anyway yeah, im just saying, he doesn't seem like a bad dude at all and the lessons are there for people that need that education. not everyone does, but some people do

I fucking love all the breathing stuff. I have never traded BTC, just read the threads for the guided meditation lol

Z like

Z also v accurate
Z what non want z to be
Z

Decided to buy 60 NULS. Am I gonna make it?

what, do you want me to go tryhard and do the pajeet nigger faggot and reeeee performative monkey stuff
chill user
we're all trying to make it

Roger Ver.

Must i remind you that you are trying to make it by sucking the dick of a pajeet who is probably not pretending to be retarded, but actually retarded.

herro z!

keep breathing senpai

>Yeah I don't feel like it's fucked. It doesn't look likely to go to 5k because of where the market is going and what's going on with the coins. We might see a flippening, but it's not any time soon. Looks like a return to mean with corrections taking place.

Do take it with a grain of salt like every other thing people say based on TA graphs, in the end it is *just* speculation, even if it's informed speculation, but here's my thoughts:

I believe we are going to 9-10k, and when we do break below 10k support it will be *really* tough for BTC to go above that again for a week or two, and 10k will be a strong resistance line for BTC just like it is strong support right now. Similarly, going below 9k is unlikely because that's even stronger support than 10k is. Thus, we'll be trading sideways for a few weeks until BTC makes a decision (I think it'll break out).

Both 9k +/-1% and 10k +/-1% have historically acted as strong points of resistance and support. It is likely they will do so again. However, going below 9k is strictly *undervalued* and if it does dip under 9k, it's unlikely to be for long, so this point of support will be far stronger than the 10k resistance point.

>Yeah I was waiting for the btc to transfer. Got it like 15 min ago. Looking into NULS and EVE. But also DENT or DTA.

If you do turn to buy alts, be prepared to hold them until BTC stabilises and begins going sideways where-ever that may be. I just closed a short at 11k that I opened at 11.45k, and I sold BTC at 10.8k a few days ago. The rest of my money is tied up in alts, (NEO and ICX are long holds, ETC I'm gonna dump when it goes to 6000-7000 sats unless I have evidence it's going further).

bread?

How the fuck did you borrow it from redditor?

t. I want to also borrow from redditors

lol

>i mean, ask your average biztard to read charts when big money is on the line
>he will die

I do get why one would be emotional, but you won't be a successful trader if it's what drives your actions. You can't trust any TAfag to always make the right calls for you, and at some point it'll lead you to lose money. That is how people end up with the idea that TA is just a meme.

>anyway yeah, im just saying, he doesn't seem like a bad dude at all and the lessons are there for people that need that education. not everyone does, but some people do

I don't think he is, but I also don't think he's a godsend or that his analysis is particularly impressive. He does simple, short-term analysis and that's fine for short-term trades, until it's not.

Seriously? You could say that for 20k too, you know.

I don't think we're going to 6k, man, nor do I think BTC is crashing, but I think we'll correct further than this.

>Similarly, going below 9k is unlikely because that's even stronger support than 10k is. Thus, we'll be trading sideways for a few weeks until BTC makes a decision (I think it'll break out).

Yep, this.

And incidentally - I think this is bullish as fuck. The market needs to stabilise a bit, let the new players build out the needed infrastructure (segwit on Cuckbase for example). A correction now is MUCH better than a sharper panic-sell again later (like we just saw at the start of the month)

I try to do that. I used to panic sell and lost money. Buy red, sell green is my goal. I bought 60 NULS 10 min ago. Looked into that, POLY, VEN, LINK, and some others. You sound like you know your TA and all that. I don't know much, but am reading and stuff. You need to. I'm not in it to get rich quick. Will wait for it to stabilize yeah.

Still kicking myself for not investing when NEO was less than $1. Good coins you got. Best ones I have are ZIL and NULS now. Rest are longterm ones that need a miracle. Like EXRN, RLX, KIN.

EXRN updated their site in a way that's impressive. I think everyone should put $20 into that one. The team showed their face now too.

kekd

yeah, don't think he's some infallible entity, but his analysis is helpful for plenty of people that can't do it themselves yet and would probably over complicate if they tried, and i think that makes him valuable to biz.
hopefully biztards and learning from z and not just leaning on z
teach a man to fish, etc

By the way, here's what I think about the current situation. I think we're creating a bear flag, but note that it may still turn into a bear trap and so beware of that if you make a decision based on it.

>And incidentally - I think this is bullish as fuck.

It is, we'll be trading sideways at 9-10k until we hit the downward trend line from 20k and then I think we're going off on a several months long bull run akin to what we saw in 2017.

Good luck man, and try your best not to panic. Researching is very important to make sound investments. I have yet to read much about NULS, any thoughts?

>yeah, don't think he's some infallible entity, but his analysis is helpful for plenty of people that can't do it themselves yet and would probably over complicate if they tried, and i think that makes him valuable to biz.

Simple TA is the most reliable TA. You should try to do some TA yourself, it doesn't have to be super-complicated and when it is then it's also more prone to failure. Just do some TA without using it for your investment decisions (yet) on coins you're interested in and see how the market develops. If you're wrong, you're wrong and you'll begin to understand why. If you're right, great, but it's much harder to gauge why one is right rather than why one is wrong.

good advice user, thanks

This, OP did not follow Z advice

OP skimpletong

now shhhhh

breathe

PASC, Pascal Coin
Since December 2016
40m market cap, 110k volume, all on Poloniex
Proof of work, tested to 100 transactions per second
Created by “wealthy, self-funded evangelicals”

Claims to have meaningful technological advances over traditional blockchain to make it very fast while being secure and infinitely scaleable by emphasizing efficiency. Pascal Coin achieves this by utilizing a cryptographic structure called SafeBox that maintains the ledger balance rather than the entire ledger so that as new blocks are added, old blocks are deleted and added to an archive. This occurs every 100 blocks, known as a ‘checkpointing’ system.

Zero confirmation transactions are possible sans lightning network with Pascal because funds sent cannot be preempted by sending another transaction with a higher fee. Because of the zero confirmation transactions, Pascal accounts can serve as ports that contain monetized APIs for monetizing content, attaching funds to private messages, and one click sales without need for a payment gateway.

Wallet addresses can be short and customizable (email address, company name). Also, to decrease blockchain bloat, wallet addresses will be finite and can be bought and sold over the network. Rare accounts like #1111 #1234 could go for a premium.

Yup, confirmed bear flag. Down to 10k we go.

We'll meet significant resistance at 10k, but I do believe we will eventually drop to 9k and then eventually bounce back to test 10k, fail, then go sideways for a week or two. Keep an eye on 5th of March if we do go down to 9k guys.

Thanks man. Thankful for the clear advice. That's a bit rare to find here through the shill, fud, and brap threads. Z said NULS was good so I got it. Another thread said the team is really good, Mainet soon, and good things should happen by/in May. Guess accumulate til then.

Couple comments here from a thread on Feb 16.

"They already published a yellow paper and the whole project looks really promising. Why is the price so low? Well same reason Neo was low all the time...it is chinese...and people from the west don't trust the chinese.

This project will be one of the most successful in 2018."

and

"It's a pre-hysteria platform coin. The supply could be 40 million by EOY, so do your projections off that. A 1 billion market cap with max coins released would be 25 USD per NULS. If they release new coins as slow as NEO it'll be more like 35. If we have a full retard bullrun that moves all top 25 coins to 2 or 2.5 billion, it gets stupider. So worst case it's 25 USD. Best it's about 90 USD. Actually fucking worst is it hots 10$ because the market has died and it's swimming with ARK."

If it can be half of what NEO is, it's a good portfolio addition.

You're dumb as fuck if you gamble someone else's money based on a larp. But at least you're not dumb enough to give 3 BTC to a dumb fuck who will gamble it based on a larp.

Interesting. I'll look into NULS further, thanks for pointing out this coin.

No problem. Check out dragonchain too. DOM another shitcoin to throw $20 at. Two more coins I've seen a lot of chatter about are NAS and MAN. Was gonna buy MAN before NULS, but didn't feel like moving out of Binance. MAN is still +1.94%.

ah for fucks sake, you amateur traders.

Get out of the 15 minute candles before saying anything looks like anything.

Only 15 minute because it's the best way to make the bear flag obvious. It's still there on an hour chart.