Never get tired of that food

ITT: foods that you never are going to dislike and you can eat everyday, at every moment without any problem.

Mine is based jamón from Spain, what is yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamón_ibérico#Types_and_characteristics
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ramen. I do not know why.

Tostadas LITERALLY forever.

The classic.

Uh.... everything?

gyoza, bonus if they're pork shiso gyoza

Honestly burgers. There's food that I like better than burgers, but I think I would get tired of them after a while. When my dad got a smoker for christmas we had steaks, brisket, or ribs basically every day and even that got old.

But a burger is just tasty enough to be appetizing while mundane enough to not be overbearing. Hot dogs would also work, I think, and I basically did eat them every day when I used to work at IKEA.

I can go through like 3 big bags of these suckers in a day

It's like 1500 calories a bag but it's good for a monthly splurge

Potato Pancakes and Goulash
Dear lord, this shit makes me wet. Get a huge ass pancake that covers your entire plate, add the goulash and gravy. The pancake absorbs the gravy, where the whole dish becomes one. The crispiness of the pancakes and the tenderness of the pork, it's actually orgasmic.

pizza

but I'd die

Auntie Anne's Pretzel Nuggets

It's not a food, but during any given trip to a mall or whatnot that has an auntie anne's, I can put down like three of those fucking frozen lemonade things they have
Get that shit with strawberry
Makes my dick hard.

Sabra hummus is delicious on anything pmuch, could eat 24/7

Chocolate
Fried chicken
Donuts
Pizza

I eat healthy on a regular basis.

Sushi

How much different is Spanish ham from American?

sour candy

Saved. Thanks friend.

Chicken wings

I eat these until my mouth becomes raw. This particular kind is not very salty, more just a sour/sweet with maybe a bit of bitterness.

forgot pic

Grilled cheese dude

I remember when I was younger I used to eat the shit out of those. My mom used to make drinks with them using club soda and sugar. So good.

I can't get them where I'm currently going to school. I'm home now for the summer and one of the first things I did was pick up a 2 lb. bag of them. It's sitting at my house, and I'm thinking now, in the middle of the night, of driving from my friend's house to go get them, simply because they are so delicious.

I'd say 20% of my body fat came from these fuckers

is that li hing mui?

Ice cream

A good ragù
Been having spag bol all my life and am yet to get sick of it

Tinga tostadas

How are you supposed to eat a tostada? I feel like I'm doing it wrong because the shell just fucking gets destroyed and it becomes a big pile of shit.

That's supposed to happen

Break it in half by pressing with the edge of your fork, then break it into quarters the same way.

Why not just eat a taco then?

Of course! Why didn't we think of this before?

New England clam chowder. While nowadays I typically don't eat it if it's the canned stuff, I used to eat that shit cold, out of the can, every other fucking day.

>ITT: foods that you never are going to dislike and you can eat everyday, at every moment without any problem.

It is! My ex-girlfriend was from Hawaii and introduced me to it, but I later found it in Asian markets in the area, with the larger one around actually selling them in bulk in their Chinese medicine shop. Li hing mui is what it's mostly called in Hawaii, if I'm not mistaken. There are a variety of different kinds, but I prefer the darker red ones that are not crusted with salt.

Very tasty, flavorful, and addicting, and they always make me think of the summer.

oh man, so much this
i can pop down 20 of those things no problem

OP here, the way you describe it... God damn son, you really show how enchanted you are by this deliciousness, also you make me say: DO WANT.

Most accurate moment to say Ripperoni user. Good job.

user's taste status: GOAT

Sushi, everyday? Damn if you aren't asian you have some particular tier taste in there bruh, it's not like it's bad or anything, nothing to worry about user-san.

I'm not Asian, just a self confessed weeaboo.

Over 9000 levels of different, believe me, 100% iberian spaniard reporting in. Usually for a spaniard is hard to live in another country without all of the cold meat we have there. (Or at least for me). It's such a god tier food.

Cool bro. Grilled cheese 4 dayz.

This, BTW my surname is Serrano, like that Spanish ham.

NANI?! How could you eat so many of'em? Tbh those are pretty damn delicious,

Didn't know what ragù was, looked it up, damn son now i wanna make some.

I'm going to Spain for 10 weeks in the Winter. I very much want to enjoy the cold meats to the fullest extent of which I am capable. I was disappointed to hear that ham is one of Spain's most highly-regarded foods until I saw pictures of it. It looks fantastic.

NANI? M-MASAKA? It's ok to be gay user. Hahaha just kidding there buddy.

Noice bro.

Damn dood, try the most variety you can, believe me you will never regret it. Which region? I'm from Catalonia myself.

I'll be in Andalucia

Pierogies with tons of sour cream. Jesus fuck that shit is like crack to me. Same with pretty much any kind of pasta dish. Cheesecake, bananas, hummus, Greek yogurt. There's a lot of stuff I love.

Bruh, my family lives in Marbella. Are you going to be around the Málaga region?

I'll be a little to the north of Málaga, up in Córdoba

Tacos/Pizza

Thanks to being brainwashed by the ninja turtles as a kid, I can literally eat pizza everyday.

Tacos is just simply a great combination of tastes that I love. The seasoned meat. The gooey cheese. The sweet and tangy salsa. The creamy sour cream. The crunch of the shell. I can eat like 12 tacos in one sitting if I wanted to.

Noice, i'm from the north i heard people there a little bit loud, but eh, generally spaniards are a little loud. The food will be very good, goods amounts for not very much price. My region is sometimes a little bit expensive.

Devoted and clearly in LOVE with tacos, good.

I'll definitely be trying to get out and see more of the country too. I hear the trains are pretty good, is this the case? I think up where you are is more like where tourists will go a lot?

Cheap and good works very well for me. I'm an American and our food scene is very diverse, but the quality honestly is pretty low unless you go to trendy places, I feel like.

>tfw the only time I've ever had them they were pre-frozen, and the person who "cooked" them didn't even thaw them completely so it was still cold on the inside
I can never eat these.

these with pepper-cream-gravy.

You don't have to thaw them though. Sounds like they didn't follow baby tier basic instructions.

Not an argument

Ground beef.

True, and also true. The most famous train is AVE, (Alta Velocidad Espanyola) "High Spanish Velocity" which can go to a maximum of 310 km/h, aprox. 192 miles per hour.

Catalonia is mostly famous due to its beaches and parties. Valencia and Mallorca are pretty famous for the same things.

Mediterranean cuisine is very diverse and equilibrated, so yeah price depens in where do you eat but usually the quality its pretty good overall.

Fuck yeah

leberkase

acidburn_tounge.jpg

Because you are a classless modern peasant.

There are many kinds of ham, don't fall for the serrano meme, go for jamón ibérico
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamón_ibérico#Types_and_characteristics

Cool to see other Spaniards itt, I'm from Madrid.

braish kaboosh - I wish I was eating some now

Well, i have eaten both but i think ibérico was more expensive maybe? Or was it the other way around?

Thanks for sharing the info, man. I'm real excited for the trip and looking to definitely enjoy a lot of the local cuisine. Here in the US (California), I feel that I mostly just enjoy Mexican and Asian foods more than any other.

That's the correct form to eat it dude

i was born in Hawaii but moved to the states when i was young. you should buy some Li Hing Mui powder. you can add it to fruits such as Watermelon or candy such as gummy worms and its taste exemplifies by 500%

Chicken Kiev and potato croquetes

i don't know why

I was also originally from Hawaii so li hing mui was obviously a big part of my childhood.

When an L&L opened near me and I saw they sold Jade I bought a couple bags expecting a nostalgia bomb.

Then I was thoroughly disappointed, and then read the ingredients and realized it was because aspertame was a major ingredient, but had only become a popular sugar alternative after I left Hawaii, which I grew to hate.

Pickled herring

Chicken with broccolis big brother, chicken with mixed vegetables.

chicken wings

avocado

broccoli

rice

pierogis

thats it

I can't say no to a plate of piping hot homestyle 'rogs smothered in sour cream and scallions desu

curry, done japanese style.
specifically Coco Ichibanya..

jamon man

bury yourself alive tonight.

Tom yum soup this is the greatest shit of all time when youre getting sick

Pussy

Topping ratio is totally different by necessity

Tom Kha masterrace reporting in

This

If it's good Pad Thai I could eat it for days.

Singapore Mei Fun

>the crispiness of the pancake
>the pancake absorbs the gravy

pick one.

That looks so good.

user has good taste. Pad Thai's the shit.

W-why

You're welcome my mang. Hope you have a good time over here.