Ask someone who hasn't touched bread in a week and isn't planning on touching it ever again (unless I get the chance to...

Ask someone who hasn't touched bread in a week and isn't planning on touching it ever again (unless I get the chance to eat some fancy ass sandwich or some shit) anything

How many bites did you get in before you realized it was horribly moldy?

a little bit of mold never killed anyone.

a lot of mold, maybe.

OP found out about the ketogenic lifestyle. Bless you, OP. Carbs truly are the devils doing. You're making a very good decision excluding them from your diet

Is that what keto is? I never looked into it because it sounded gimmicky to me.

But yeah, carbs are the devil. I can tell because I've been starving all of this past week and nothing can satisfy my hunger. Must be withdrawals.

Caffeine is the devil too, try and figure that one out.

>Denying yourself coffee and bread instead of cutting out the real devil, added sugar.

I mean I've been avoiding sugar too as far as I've only been eating fruit, vegetables and meat.

Bread was my main concern though, and honestly I probably ate it more than anything else. If I was given the option to make a mashed potato sandwich I'd do it just for the sake of bread.

Just eat the right bread, brah. Nothing wrong with carbohydrates in moderation.

Make cauliflower bread. And then make a pizza out of it.

that's why I said I'd eat it if I ever get offered a dope sandwich.

But my main meals from here on out are gonna be X over salad with fruits for snacks.

I've been enjoying it so far, but I can eventually see myself getting into exotic fruit culture because even kiwis get boring after a while.

On behalf of the United Breadmakers Union, fuck you OP! I loave you!

hey listen I love bread

I'd marry it desu

But I'm tired of eating it.

I LOaVE you too.

Eat nutz too.

Just grabbed a bag of these I had for making salads and a glass of room temperature milk because my fridge failed to shut when I closed it a couple of hours ago

am I healthy yet

>I LOaVE you too.

Damn autocorrect! I meant Loathe!

shit I guess I'm just trips guy today

4got pic

No I got your joke the first time.

I knew I couldn't get away with making another loave pun without you thinking I didn't get it.

Too much red meat in that diet. Enjoy your bowel cancer.

Define a 'fancy ass sandwich' that could change your mind.

>never gonna touch bread again
>unless I'm served one of a numerous variety of dishes containing bread
are you legitimately retarded?

Only good carbs are beans and fruit

Not OP, but medium rare strips of beef tenderloin, foie gras, truffles, caramelized onions, and melted Gruyere cheese on a toasted baguette.

>I've been avoiding sugar as far as far as I've only been eating fruit...
>carbs are the devils doing

I can't tell if you guys are serious or not. Dear lord, the oversimplification you guys do around here.

You should always check your bread before you use it.

Were you drunk?

Have you ever had rye bread? It's actually very good for you, especially the seeded kind. Low glycemic, lots of fiber, lots of nutrients from the caraway. White bread is bad for you, but don't cut out all bread because unresearched people swear their lives have improved 100% ever since they stopped shoving wonderbread in their mouth.

How fat are you?

The only people I know how cut bread and carbs are fatties.

Exactly this. Whole wheat bread and the like are great for you and taste really good. Lots of fiber and vitamins to be had in delicious package.

Bacon or other cured meats are in the foundation of the keto diet? Worst fucking food pyramid I've seen. Veggies should be the bottom row.

How many types of cancer are you trying to prevent?

>tfw you use the last scrapings from a pot of Nutella on your sarnie, one bite later you notice the bread's gone moldy

What are you going to use now to get the taste of semen out of your mouth?

A week?

I haven't eaten bread or pastry in over 3 years.

Do you prefer body horror Cronenberg, or post body horror Cronenberg?