Would you try it?

would you try it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0dRBroR36nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

maybe

Yeah I love trying new food.

How does this enhance the flavor?

Or is the purpose just to have a nigger-burger selfie on snapchat or instagram or other shitty social media photo?

Japanese or American?

So, it just tastes like regular burger but slightly salty from the squid ink?

What's that thick slice above the patty? Doesn't look like cheese.

Ew gross, I thought it was just a black macaroon.

It's a homemade "processed" cheese colored with squid ink. Throw some cheddar, powdered milk, and then some whole milk+cream into a food processor, then add your ink, then combine it with some bloomed gelatin and let it set up. Basically tastes like what you'd expect from "American cheese" from the deli or whatever.

I tried the burger king black burger once.
Even though I knew it was soft and safe, every time I took another bite out of it my mouth would prepare for hard and ashen.

Is Greg from Ballistic BBQ the true king of Veeky Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=0dRBroR36nI

No, it looks like a shitty spray paint job

It's purely for aesthetics for counties accustomed to eating food with black in it, like squid ink.

It adds nothing to the flavors and generally bombs when released in western markets because we associate black with burnt or generally unpleasant.

Squid ink seems like it would change the taste

It's not used in Western colouring.

is he a beer shill?

Big Black Cheeseburger.

I'd give it a shot. That cheese looks like it's actually tofu cut to look like cheese, which it probably is.

I tried Burger King's black Halloween burger last year, it made my shit green. It was great, 7/10 burger I'll probably get another one this year.

I tried this in Japan, it's honestly a really bland and shitty burger. Somehow the squid ink makes it tastes like nothing.

The prawn croquet shit they sell at Japanese McDonalds though, now THAT is the shit.

Nope.

What are the chances it'll turn my poop green

he's based as fuck

What the fuck is this? Pretty patties?

Why has noone ever done anything similar to pretty patties yet? I would love to eat a blue burger.

He wishes

whats next, bowtie french fries?

looks like a horse vagina

This is in Puerto Rico and the actual restaurant is named Blue Burger.

but thats green

Ok

more of a turquoise

Did you shit green for days, too? Last time I ever went to Burger King.

>one teaspoon salt
>pours in a shot glass full of salt

????