0.05 LINK EOY is the least I could do for Sergey

holy shit lmao

>XXL

I'm gonna send him an XXL cause that's what he wears bruh

Ok linkposting has finally transcended. Just bought 100k.

this post made me buy $500 of link

I'm not even joking hold on I'll post screenshot

AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHA IMAGINE IF HE GETS HUNDREDS OF SHIRTS LMAO HOLY FUCK

i'll unironically do it too

Fucking ded loffing m8

I should have made a thread before i ordered, dubs pick the gift message or some shit, but I made sure that he knows its from biz and not some reddit fags

"To the Big Mac in my heart, yours truly"

>$500 LINK
Top kek, did it

Your turn

ok we're going to need followups on all of these

just waiting on my buy order. i'm the highest one atm

you better, or I sell linky

we in this together, big mac bro

proof

If he wears it , it's destiny

>2k
fucking wew lad

who else is buying $500 of memes with us?

i've got about 50 worth of memes so far.

about 5% of my folio so I wont be mad if I lose it all and it'll be a nice surprise if it actually does anything

I unironically market bought 777 link after the 7777777 get. Dead serious. Stack at 5777 now, makes me smile every time I check blockfolio.

Also, my buys up to 1501, 3501 and 5001 were absolutely to increase my rank in the link army. If I get rich off this I’m going to laugh my ass of every time I think of these days.

It's not THE shirt but it's close. Very nice

lol same here. but i also just was reinvesting profits from some shit coin in to linky. have another ico coming out soon so ill get promoted again

Ahahahaha

holy kek

devilish

you guys are sounding like the bernie redditors during the fundraisers. please respect that this is a cuckfree trump website safespace

M A T C H M E
A
T
C
H
M
E

This way we will know if he wears it

how fucking weirded out do you think sergey gets about most of the LINK community..

Such a serious project about open banking and secure trustless smart contracts and we really shit it up with our memes and autism.

buy order filled. it was only $400 in LINKies but it's all the eth i had lying around on binance

forgot pic

also debating sending him a shirt

It's a thoughtful gift

how do you think people think abour gronald blumpf when they see pictures of a cartoon green frog shitting on s crying white man while wearing a maga hat

meant to quote i should go home i'm drunk

"Keep up the good work and thanks in advance for the lambo"

poorfag here, but i threw $50 at link just for the kek of it. hold me incase i lost it all :(

sometimes I wonder if we go too far

If this stupid thing actually works we need to have a link meet where we all get together in our lambos and reminisce about not only getting rich off a meme but putting thousands of fucking dollars into one

I think we all do

Stay calm bro. I promise I've been more poor than you are now, and only like a few years ago. Now I have a house, and basically everything a middle class person could want. I've come a long way in these past few years and want to improve even more. Just keep those linkies in the oven even if you think they're gonna burn. They won't. You'll make it. Don't panic

I just became an officer, I'm so proud.

thank you for the reassurance! i honestly appreciate it. ill sit tight... just finished grad school which is why im so poor, granted im also 30yo. hopefully in the next couple months ill be able to contribute around here

I cant tell if link is a biz memeshillcoin or not, but I bought in anyways

holy shit it’s real

I was making 450 bucks a week living at my parents In 2014. By 2016 I had a house . And now I have a 2 year old daughter with 50k of crypto, made 75k last year . You'll make it man, just bs prepared to take advantage of random opportunities that will arise

What do we do if he's wearing it at sxsw

Lol

G-guys... it happened again