People you shared a kitchen with that have passed thread

People you shared a kitchen with that have passed thread.

Just lost a great prep/cook last night. Car accident.

Mark was an amazing cook. He wasn't the smartest guy in the room but he had the most passion of anyone i've ever known. Always had a great attitude and would give you the shirt off his back.

He could tell stories for days. I once spent an entire 9 hour prep shift with him, just me and him prepping mano y mano and this guy kept me entertained the entire time. I heard about the time he met a girl in a park and she gave him head 10 minutes after he met her. I dont know if it was true but it's true to me.

He shared a DUI class with my gf and in one class the teacher asked if everyone was doing what they wanted to do for the rest of their life, and if they were raise their hand. Mark, the prep cook, and a doctor that was in the class raised their hands. Love you Mark, you are a bad ass... will miss you forever. Ive never met anyone like you and I never will meet anyone ever like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

seattlemet.com/articles/2015/3/10/the-brief-extraordinary-life-of-cody-spafford-march-2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bamp

r.i.p mark

live fast, die young...

>He shared a DUI class with my gf
Cuck

I ate a couple sandwiches at bar and rll and they have long since vacated my bowels.

long bright-brown, ropey turds that had a combined length of 30 inches and it made me sad to see them go. they were speckled with bits of vegetable matter and what appeared to be olives.

sometimes I remember how solid and meaty they felt sliding out of my puckering hamwad, like some kind of terminal muddy waterslide.

RIP sandwiches 2016-2016 I'll never forget man

lol why /co/

oh, you want me to go to /sug/

Yes that post pretty much belongs there.

RIP Mark

Sorry for your loss bro, he sounds like he was a cool guy.
RIP Mark, up in prep heaven.

>passion

Stopped reading. Use less meme words in future

Victor the alkie diner chef
my roomie and absolute madman he could make every menu item woth one eye shut.dark, handsome, cynical. switched to meth and lost 40lbs, became a better cook even. still remember a 3AM steak bomb he made me at State St Diner when I came in with two girls.

RIP Victor, loved you like a brother from another mother.
>spoiler he's not dead
>moved to Maine and is still a dick
> we cool tho

Years ago a food expiditer named Ben. Was a cool guy, loved basketball. He was a guy that aalways brought the bantz. Laughs for days. Miss u bro.

Unfortunately he had an enlarged heart and collapsed while playing an adult league basketball game. RIP

reminder to press "F" to pay respects to Mark

F

Godspeed poocher you will be missed each time I have to throw away leftovers or food I fucked up

My neighbor growing up this old lady named Sally. Whenever I was sick as a kid she would make this amazing soup she called pastinas that was so incredible. It was just little noodle balls but the broth she made was incredible. I could go on for several paragraphs and not capture the taste remotely. I still remember how healing that soup tasted some 25 years later.

RIP Sally. You were a sweet old lady

He's prepping for the angels now.

seattlemet.com/articles/2015/3/10/the-brief-extraordinary-life-of-cody-spafford-march-2015

Opiates are no fucking joke, guys. Get help if you're addicted.

RIP James my old roommate

He's not actually dead but we don't share a kitchen any more because he moved out since i didn't wash the dishes enough nor wear pants

>People you shared a kitchen with that have passed thread

that's just an oddly specific criteria for a thread

RIP Sally

Devin the dishwasher. He was a part of "Dish Team One," arguably the worst combo of dish washers/prep cooks we had ever seen. Alllllll they ever talked about was selling drugs. I don't know much about Devin's death, but I'm told he was shot and it was drug related. I felt guilty for months because I bought weed from him. Rest in peace Devin. Your punishment didn't fit your crime...