Joey's World Tour

You guys still follow Joey around here? I thought his new Mac and Cheetos review was pretty good. Made me wanna give them suckers a try.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Wlz2Hnck0
sorarchive.com/zipdirectory/CA/95821/Ralph_Joseph_Hernandez_1030339
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We used to have threads but the jannies started deleting them

WOO WOO

Veeky Forums is becoming as bad as leddit.

Yes, they play favorites. You can only post their favorite Youtube fag-of-the-week.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Wlz2Hnck0
Joey is eating KFC, roflmao!

Oh, that's really sad. I unironically like watching Joey eat things, and watching people eating food feels good for me.

Unless it's Jack, Jack can just stop eating things with his tongue out like some horrifying mutant lizard.

WOO WOO WOO

*wet fart*

WEWEWEWEWR

Joey threads are total bullshit. Saged and reported

Yes, I loved some of his recent stuff, but the tardmods will delete any joey threads when the wake up from their Australian drunken stupors.

his ASMR video had me rollin, I laughed for days over that shit. top tier

Can anyone scientifically break down what, exactly, Joey's fucking problem is?

sorarchive.com/zipdirectory/CA/95821/Ralph_Joseph_Hernandez_1030339

Lol is that him

Holy fuck.

Yes.

I don't really give a shit about these fat autist Joey, but they guy on that link does not actually look a lot like him.

For starters Joey has green eyes, which you can clearly see on any of his videos, and the link says the guy has brown eyes.

>defending child molesters
I'm guessing you're an anime fan?

I hate anime and I hate criminals. Not defending this fat fuck, I'm just saying the guy on there is clearly not him.

>sorarchive.com/zipdirectory/CA/95821/Ralph_Joseph_Hernandez_1030339

we've been over this a million times, it's not him.

Holy Shit!
It's him!

This thread will probably get deleted but FYI all the broeys have moved over to /wsg/

hey good tip, thanks bro.

>Joey is love
>Joey is life

Good, take Jack with you and fuck off.

Why does he do the things he does, Veeky Forums? I've watched nearly every video of his and every time I'm just bamboozled.

Faggot

Announcing a report is a bannable offense, citizen

The more subs he gets the worse he becomes. He's got 120k subs now, gets more views than KBD and thinks he's done top tier food reviewer.

No more funny challenges. No more big greasy food mash up. Just 100% shilling his dinner everytime.

>KBD
King Black Dragon?

>when the Mac and Cheetos just right

Has Joey lost it?

who eats like that

his videos make me sad, his quality of life is shit because of his food addiction.

lies. hes still doing cooking vidya and funny gag videos alll the time