Italian
Jewish
French
Japanese
Cajun

>italian food
>good

Literally poverty food, no thanks.

What's wrong with poverty food? Pasta e faglio is delicious and is literally a peasant meal. Also, you don't like tiramisu?

>polish
>french
>mexican
>Japanese
>Italian

not enough meat.

But there are tons of italian dishes with plenty of meat, or composed nearly entirely of meat.

I dont like gay spaghetti.

fagioli usually has ditalini, not spaghetti. Did you mean 'pasta'?

Italian
Vietnamese
Indian
Thai
Middle Eastern

For anyone in the Psychadelphia area, there's an amazing Afghani place called Kabul there.

>American
>American
>American
>American
>American

Greek and spanish

>Greek
>Italian
>Chinese
>German
>American

Too bad most greek restaurants are shit. But my yiayia cooks the best food anyway, and me and dad make the best gyros on earth.

>Japanese
>Vietnamese
>Mexican
>Sichuan
>American

There is no American cuisine, burgers were invented in Europe.

Mexican
Italian
American

Just because it's made up of styles from other cuisines doesn't mean there is no such thing as american cuisine idiot.

Actually, it does mean that.

Wow you're retarded, well done.

Any cuisine borrows from neighboring countries, the introduction of ingredients from other regions, and immigrants. All cuisine is cross-regionally communal, to some extent.

French, Italian, Indian, Korean, Mexican, Japanese, 'Merican, German, Spanish -- and I'm sure I missed something out, as well.

Chicken Chasseur is my most favourite French thing. It's such a great cuisine. I can't possibly touch the length and breadth of French dining here, it's just the world's best cuisine in my opinion.

Italian food... what can I say? I love the lot, it's so rich and diverse.

Indian. Nothing like a good curry. There's so much more than curry, too.

Korean barbecue... what's not to like? I love Korean food. It's so satisfying.

Mexican food! The best guilty pleasure. Flavoursome and filling.

Japanese food. Subtle flavours, but big on taste. Good for you too. I could eat Jap stuff every day and die happy.

American food! Like Mexican cuisine, it's a guilty pleasure, but moreso. Big meat flavours. Barbecue, burgers, steaks, ribs -- they do this shit like pros.

German cuisine... I love sausages and they do wurst like fucking champions. I could have German wurst every day, and like the Jap food, die happy. Big meat flavours like the Americans. They also have some good cheese and baked goods. And their chocolate is also world class.

Spanish food. I love this fucking food. Paella is like ambrosia from the Gods. Tapas is delicious. Great flavours. Love it.

I can't possibly list all the different food items in each cuisine. But I listed what I love.

Oh shit. How could I fucking forget Chinese food? See, I knew I missed something out.

Moroccan food is also good.
I guess at this point I can just say I like food. Every part of the world has something fantastic.

>Jewish

lol wut? fucking matzo balls and gefelte fish?

Listed primarily because I'm in love with Jewish baked goods. Challah is the best bread I've ever had, babka the best dessert. They know their dough.