Snack cakes are terrible for you, but fuck the system. Which is your favorite?

Snack cakes are terrible for you, but fuck the system. Which is your favorite?

>Snack cakes are terrible
fify

Marinela brand Gansito cakes

They sell these at QuikTrip and like once a month I buy them for my daughter and she agrees it's so much better than all the little debbie stuff.

i've always been curious on the mexi stuff

tell me about the mexicakes

>feeding your kids garbage

fuck you

It's okay. I want his little girl to be self concious. It makes them easier for me to pick up at bars.

Pinguinitos > gansitos
Tfw neither are sold here anymore

I'm sorry your dad used to cram little debbie snack cakes up his ass and make you eat them while whipping you with a cat o'nine tails user, but just because you hated yum yum chocolate kitty time is no reason to be a stick in the mud about things other people enjoy.

My mom baked from scratch, so I never developed a taste for that synthetic tasting shit.

I said I liked them and the kinds of easy women they facilitate.

So what your saying is your a fatty fatty whose mother smothered him with too much affection and baked goods to compensate for your father abusive tendencies leading to you growing up as an autistic bald man child who also became the kingpin of all organized crime in new york?

these are good when you can find them

That's a lot of projecting. Sorry you had it so tough growing up. I grew up thinking only poor people ate that shit. When we wanted baked goods and mom didn't feel like making them we went to a bakery. It was only when I got older I realized middle class people ate individually wrapped snack cakes from the supermarket as well as poor people, and I'd grown up a rich kid just assuming I was middle class.

>bakery

yeah, either rich, or European.

No, I'm saying that I've never cared for that trash personally, but I very much appreciate the societal forces they exert. Namely, creating chubby cute women with self esteem issues that I can exploit.

>rich
>to eat at a bakery

must suck being a flyover

This. Gansito a best.

>5000 miles from an ocean
>muh gozas
>muh imos
>only way to cope is to sell hard liquor at any commercial establishment

Is there anything that doesn't suck about the midwest?

No traffic
Good dairy

>bakeries
>expensive in the midwest
You can't really be this retarded

>lake fish
>craft beer
>a few cheesemakers
>Amish/Hmong farms
That's pretty much the only things that don't suck about the Midwest.

>Is there anything that doesn't suck about the midwest?

you don't live here user, you insufferable dick in the mouth

I eat these mainly and orange cupcakes. Strawberry cupcakes were pretty good years ago when they still had them.

if I feel like getting my snack on, these can do the trick

so yummy

Cosmic brownies

These things have so many fucking names. moon pies? mallomars?

Mexican fo sho

Not quite a snack cake, but my favorite of all the little debbies

Frozen yellow zingers are a close second

fuck off fag

This.
Apparently they're really popular among black people down south but I've never seen anyone around here eating them.

Zebracakes and now the zebracake family. God knows why, it is the same shit as the rest of Little Debbie but there is something comforting about it.

Always wanted to try these since they're so referenced in fiction but they're nowhere to be found in southern California.

no.1 on my list is zebra cakes
no.2 is swiss rolls

Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies are godly. I don't eat them often only because I love them so much that I'm afraid I'll get tired it.

These are fucking shit. They're treasured because they're hard to find in a lot of places, but the taste and texture is shit.

These are vastly superior in every way.

Agree. Gross as fuck. Can't even eat while stoned.

I wish they would bring them back.

At least we still have coconut juniors.

I remember liking these as a kid, do they still make them? Haven't had them in about a decade. Zebra cakes were good too.

Dear lord.

Oh man those are at my dollar general right now. I've never bought them but man they haunt me.
Tastykake will be my ruin,

They have a face book page for them last updated last December about using their snack finder to locate them so yes I'd say they still make them.

Could anyone recommend a good cheese danish?

STOP IT I'M TRYING TO DIET AND YOU'RE MAKING ME HUNGRY AS FUCK

When I was in my teens and living with my parents I would easily go through a pack of these in one sitting. I currently chomp my way through half a dozen glazed donuts from Annette's bakery ($1 lol). Anyone else know whether these mini rolls are in Canada? Only recall seeing them when I lived in England.

those are literally everywhere where i live they stock every flavor even in the mini size

as a canadian i have never seen these

fuck yes cousin! the other day i had an absurd craving for em. and it's kinda weird because i eat muh oatmeal for bfast every mornin. but gotdamn are those the best. take your chocolate confections and shove em up yer ass lol. oats n creme. just like yer grandparents ate.

From OP's aisle:
>Cookies & Creme
>Chocolate Chip
>Zebra Cakes

It looks so easy to eat everything there.
Shit I'm hungry

>live in NC
>these are in almost every store/gas station/etc
Feels good
They're kinda dry though

Oatmeal creme pie master race reporting in

They're honestly the only good lil Debbie

this shit?

The only acceptable answer, you literal mongoloid fatsos.

Eyy jeffy cakes

the only right answer

So how are these?

Ahh, these things are the shit!! And their French cousins, "Pims". There used to be a variety filled with pear jelly which was pretty amazing.

The stores in my neighborhood all sell a Polish/Russian variation on this with interesting fillings like black currant or rose hip or lemon, but I haven't gotten around to trying them yet.

The point of these is that they are ONLY good with Cola. Thats how they were marketed even. They are so dry you need the cola to go with it or its disgusting.

These
Fudge Rounds
Peanut Butter pies
Raisin Pies
Caramel Bars

Best little Debbies for me.

this guy gets it

I love cosmic brownies man! I'm actually eating two while i'm typing this right now!

I've only had it once, but those little debbie oatmeal cakes with icing in the middle.

Also, Ah! Caramel

They're trash not worth the calories. I'd rather have a bakery pastry if I am going to be naughty.

I used to love love love prepackaged snack cakes. I ate several a day. I started getting chubby so I stopped. About 4 months later I tried one and it was terrible, like fucking godawful. I threw half of it away. The sugar makes you addicted, but taste and texture wise they're awful once you get out of the habit. The only way to like them is to grow up on them.

Poorfag and burger. A pastry is like 2-3 bux. You don't have 3 bucks to spend once a week? There are like 5 bakeries in walking distance of me if you count cafe/bakery combos, not even including the crap at the grocery store donut/pastry stand, which are still leagues better than prepackaged snack cakes.

everyone was having a good time and then this faggot showed up.

dis mah boi right here

>at a store with a bakery
>buying prepackaged snack cakes

how can you live with yourself, desu. even the wal-mart bakery is good in comparison to hostess.

Moon pie... what a time to be alive.

I only ever see those when I go on vacation to Europe. Never seen them here.

I bite the end of these and dip in my coffee so it soaks all the way through. It's so dirty and pleb but I love it

They still make them, and there's even Chocolate and Red Velvet now.
I can't taste any difference, but the color is nice on the Red Velvet.

These are my favorite, I live in the South so we have all the flavors available (strawberry, vanilla, chocolate, and banana)

I like to microwave mine for about 5 seconds.

Gooey and delicious

This Isle is full of diabetes and happiness.

I like smiley pies, I haven't had a smiley pie in years

that has no fucking right to be as good as it does

my negros

my dude..............yes. only way to eat them. haven't seen any in a few years though.

swiss rolls are good frozen.

I live in Alabama, and I can vouch for this. I love Moon pies, except for the Banana flavored ones. Banana flavored anything tastes like plastic shit.

They're OKAY. Nothing more nothing less.

Well since thus was already posted I'll go with my second fav as a kid. I feel like America didn't get as good snacks and sweets as us Canadian kids.

There might be a British import store near you, or some other store that sells British products. For example, my local IDA has a large selection of goods and they're decently priced. You might find them there.

They're pretty shit as far as brownies go

>chocolate creme twinkies

Holy shit I never fucking knew these were a thing. how good are they anyway?

BASED
Love that movie.

>mfw in full ketosis
>no cravings for shit cakes

They are really bad. I used to like Drakes cakes, but after a hiatus I think they got bought out by the little debbie company, and it's just not the same. little debbie is cheap crap.

pic related was the biggest change.

>only way to cope is to sell hard liquor at any commercial establishment
Why are ABC states so cucked? Even fucking commiefornia lets supermarkets sell liquor.

Agreed. The icing is shellac and the brownie is far too dense. Typical pleb brownie. Better to buy a box of pillsbury/etc. and make it from near scratch.

Zebra Nutty Buddies