My hipster brother and his SJW boyfriend came friend for dinner last night and left a couple of bottles of this in the...

My hipster brother and his SJW boyfriend came friend for dinner last night and left a couple of bottles of this in the kitchen.
I'm thinking of using it in beef stew instead of Guinness. Will it taste ok?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rF711XAtrVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. Just drink it

I'm not drinking it.

It would be good in stew. It's not terribly hoppy/bitter so its a good beer to impart richness and flavor to a stew.

No. And using the term 'SJW' automatically singles you out as either an autistic angsty teen, or an asshole. Treating other people who are different than you with respect is not a bad thing, grow up, and learn that. That said, you clearly have no taste. If you're going to make a beef stew with beer, you use a Belgian style. Otherwise use wine. If the IPA triggers you, pour it down the drain and retreat to your safe space.

thats not hipster beer

Or just drink it, because Lagunitas makes a good IPA.

If your mom isn't going to let you drink it you might as well pour it out. It's not going to work in a stew.

SJW detected

yes. it will taste fine. its a shitty beer so that is a much better application than actually drinking it.

This is a hipster beer

>"hurr durr I just insulted you"

>gay brother
>SJW boyfriend
>IPA drinkers
Sounds about right.

SJW

OK... And? Your point?

Let me drink it, buddy.

I guess you're right, for an IPA it has a decent body and it's not too bright and hoppy. It still would not be my ideal, but it should work fine.

This is true, using the term SJW basically means that you view differences of opinions through the filter of a strawman instead of attempting understanding.

I'm an SJW too. Debate me, fag.

SJWs

>classic image.jpg

t. a SJEW

It's ironic that you tell OP to retreat to his safe space when you are trying to push your left-wing agenda on a traditionally right-wing website.

Yes, why can't he leave us alone in our safe space

>rightwing website
Lol is that way newfriendo. That's your safe space. This board is for discussing cooking, in case your extra chromosome failed to allow you to apprehend that. OPs question has been answered, at this point this thread is a litter box

SJW

Keep it up and you'll get the b& hammer. It'll be a laugh.

>apprehend

>Thinks getting banned means anything
Dumb SJWs. I'll be posting again 30 second after my ban.

>allowing faggots into your home
>allowing them to eat dinner
My recommendation is to grab the top of the bottle, hit it against a wall then proceed to jam it in your throat.

its a pretty good ipa despite what all the closet faggots here say

It would also be better in something like a chilli

>apprehend
The word you are struggling with is "comprehend".
If you are still unaware of your error get your carer to help. He will be used to communicating with you using words of two syllables or less.

you're the target audience for this ad

youtube.com/watch?v=rF711XAtrVg

Latin: ad - prehendere: toward - lay a hold of = grasp, understand. Good lord you right wingers are stupid.

>carer

it's spelled career fucktard

You're so funny and edgy, haha!

This board is indeed for cooking, and what's more, Veeky Forums has never been "right-wing." Sounds like you're eating up the myth of right vs. left that the political elites use to distract us from the issues that we all agree on. If you want to look at Veeky Forums's political views, the only thing you'll see shared strongly is the desire for individual freedoms (which are being eroded by republican politicians at every injunction) and freedom of information. Talking about this place as right-wing when it's a hot-bed of homosexuals and social outcasts is just ridiculous. My guess is that if you were to be able to form a consensus on presidential politics right now, the only thing Veeky Forums would agree much on is that we dislike Secretary Clinton.

id argue that fucking up apprehend and comprehend is worse than his spelling mistake

Didn't read that SJW shit

>career
You fucking idiot.

>The electronic snare didnt match the drummer

how dare they

You'd still be wrong, but you're welcome to dig your heels in

It's spelled carer, fucktard.
Fucking mongs.

Contrarian conservatives confirmed sheep. Just go along with ideas instead of critically thinking for yourself, alright lads? Just like how you see a word that is slightly different than the one typically used, and it sets you into a reactionary frenzy instead of your first inclination being to break down the word into its constituent parts to determine whether it's grammatical. For the record, it is. You are trend-followers, same as everyone else. There may have been a time for intellectual conservatives, but those days are long over, and it has become another ideology of reactionary panic.

>“The difference between the almost right word and the right word is really a large matter. ’tis the difference between the lightning bug and the lightning.”
― Mark Twain

>carer
Something that is essential to you in daily life, you spastic.
>career
Something you will never have, you spastic.

Dumb SJW

Their reaction is quite appropriate if you think about it: to to apprehend is to detain, quite natural to their authoritarian way of thinking. Interesting really, considering that the word has historically meant "to understand" (any educated person apprehends this), and in its own way indicative of our times and quite disturbing.

ITT: extra chromosones

I stand corrected about the apprehend thing but I still think it sounds awkward. I'm not right wing either btw, don't know how you got that from my one word post

You got caught up in the shit posting. Welcome to 4chin. Here's your soda and complimentary 11 yr old girl.png

tldr

>Samuel L. Clemens
There's a joke there, if you can apprehend it.

>tldr
He means tl;dr.
No need to thank me, newfag.

jesus christ

I'm not an sjw but i'm so used to crap beer like old english and natural ice i'd love to have one of those fancy expensive ipas right now, can't afford $9.00 a six pack though.

Craft beer tastes pretty good when you're forced to drink real crap beer.

Name a time and a place.

my house 5 min

but i have to ask my mom first

Natural ice is 75/25 good/bad this year. I'm drinking a shit one though.
Nothing is doing very good otherwise.
Natty daddy shit year.
Hurricane mostly fine this year.
4Loko absolutely avoid, everyone is getting sick.
Bud light cases are coming out OK but still undrinkable swill. Had 6 yesterday and puked stomach out 3 times.
Budweiser haven't had any this year. Busch, had none. Miller light/high life had none.

You'd have to ask if you want to know about any other swill. If I've had it, I can tell you whether or not to avoid.

Pic related is literally you, faggot

Awe... Poor delicate flower. His feewings is hurt. This should help.

SJW

I just buy the 32s of high life for $1.89(2/$4), its one of the last 32oz I can get in the glass bottles so it still tastes o.k.

As far as malt liquor I just buy cans because the plastic bottles are gross.

We just got our 40s back here. They were gone for 4 months, made no sense because they sell way better than 32s.
Not sure what even happened.

Do you know why that is friend? It has nothing to do with Macro brewed swill. It's the conditions of the travel and storage. Some guy making 14$ and hour driving an unloading beer isn't gonna care if the swill gets hot siting outside while he unloads, stocks and checks a manifest. Then do you really think some Haji cares if beer gets hot? They let it sit out in a display the cool it or vice versa. Iike swill, I like good beer but man the shit isn't wine. Natty Ice doesn't have good or bad years. Every year is a good year for them and a bad year for us.

go blog about it on your tumblr faggot

What shithole do you live in where lagunitas is hipster?

IPAs are terrible, if you didn't toss them out of your home for being fags you should have tossed them for having shit taste.

It was only 1-2 years ago that /pol/ was hardcore libertarian, why did it do a complete 180 and become unironically fascist? I don't understand it.

Torpedo's pretty good and only $5 a sixer, SN stuff is all pretty good and cheap

Simply /pol/'s contrarianism

Pic is ultimate strawman

I agree. But the trucks carry multiple brands, so they can be judged fairly.
I wish for a decent macro pilsner each and every day.

Faggot.

You like posting pictures of kids, you dirty pedophile?
I bet you like animu as well.

No it isn't. You have no idea what a strawman is.

>Protip: Even Gook-Moot hates you.
Western Piggy.

i'm in socal so I grew up drinking sierra nevada pale ale when it was like $7 a 12 pack in the mid 90s, sierra nevada gives me a bad hangover now I can't drink it anymore. The stout that they make is still good though.

ITT: SJW's getting butthurt.