Well I fucking did it. Opened a 100x short at 10,700 and it immediately starts going up...

Well I fucking did it. Opened a 100x short at 10,700 and it immediately starts going up. If BTC moons you cucks can thank me.

Why the fuck would you ever consider 100x leverage?? I'm genuinely concerned for your mental health user, you would be taking a lot less risk at the roulette table

Everyone said it was going to crash...

Post the short order

r u retarded, why did you wait until 10700 do go 100x. literally can't even

I wasn't home until then, I immediately put in a short order as soon as I saw it was going down.

Why man, just because people are saying it'll go down doesn't mean it's a good time to open a 100x short lmao

100x gives u no room u fuck ass. At most 10x

People here were saying it would free fall to 5k...

>5k

It'll be 9k at most. Do *not* open high-risk shorts in a market this volatile. You should've gone for 5x

It's actually recovering right now, thank you OP

fucking kek

>100x leveraged short

dayum OP thats ballsy good for you dude

>Everyone said it was going to crash...
The people who told you it was going to crash were TA brainlets and retards who sold low and want btc to crash so they can by back in. Jesus fucking christ, "never trust Veeky Forums" is not a meme. Think for yourself. Most posters here are trying to fuck you in some way. Don't take anything written here as fact, you are better off getting reliable info from reddit.

can't even what?

Here's some OC just for you OP.

>following /biz advice
Rest in pieces, op.

Shit why do you guys do this to yourselves...?

Rip im piece

>inhales
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHGAGAGAHAGAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYQHAHAHAHA. WHY WOULD YOU SHORT ON THE WAY DOWN!!!

Ouch and RIP

5x leverage is the most i've done so far
whales have too much influence in this market, a 10% swing can happen before you even notice
100x is just suicidal, you get liquidated by a bump in the road

add more shorts to your shorts dumbass

kek 100x the bottom thats almost as bad as people selling at 6k
almost

Larp
Sage
And fag

thanks for reminding me why I hate Veeky Forums.

You don't fucking short the bottom
100x leverage is also for scalpers using a small amount of capital