ITT : Shit you don't understand

ITT : Shit you don't understand

>There is people who dislike Tomatoes, What in the fuck !

Seeds.
Fuck them
Fuck tomato seeds

Tomatoes are incredibly acidic.
They give a lot of people terrible heartburn.

People that treat bacon like some sort of ambrosia.

Like, it tastes very good and all, but really? Fuckers worship the damn thing like it`s gods's personal gift to mankind. IT'S NOT THAT GOOD FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

They waste space in a sandwich/burger by making it wetter than necessary, cooling down the surrounding ingredients, and overall adding nothing in terms of a flavour boost. Useless, unless in salads, sauces, pasta, that sort of thing.

I'm with you. I've never been that into bacon, even as a kid, and all of a sudden one day everyone decided that bacon had to be in everything. Vexing.

>eating bacon, ever

I've never liked tomatoes. Idk, just a personal thing.

This 100%. The whole "bacon is amazing" fad got old real quick and is just sickening now. Like with bacon toothpaste and bacon cupcakes. It's a meat damnit.

Why are you storing your tomatoes in a refrigerator? It kills the flavor, asshole.

They taste too acid-y.
That's just raw tomato though.
Also, sun-dried tomato is usually leather, but other than that tastes gr8.

>trick one of them into eating pancetta
>they go broke because they (think they) discovered a god among gods
:^)

I believe that lobster is the biggest meme food of all.

>Rubbery sea cockroaches
>Disgusting bottom-feeding filter feeders
>fucking around with shells
>LITERALLY tastes like nothing at all
>cook it in butter, it tastes like butter.
>People used to give lobsters as a day's wage to their slaves, until the slaves fucking revolted because they were sick of eating lobsters.
>Make retarded amounts of money now, by pretending that rubbery tasteless chunks of sea bug meat are some kind of delicacy.

How is it a meme? All you've said is why you don't like it.

Lobsters taste good you fucktard. The ones given to slaves were the kind people dont eat, that look hairy and taste like rubber. And they are NOT RUBBERY.

I have a feeling someone sold you a shitty lobster passing ti as a gourmet on for a "killer price" and you think all of them taste liek the one you had.

The meme is when people spread the idea that lobster isnt shit

If people already had thought it was shit, they wouldn't hear one person say the opposite and latch onto it. Not a meme, you're just butthurt.

Not as butthurt as the guy that took the time to disagree with an opinion made by a stranger on the internet.

Why does it make you so mad that somebody insulted your bae food? Are you afraid you have shit taste?

It's been a long time since I've seen someone switch this quickly into auto-troll mode, that really takes me back. Thanks for sharing your opinion, sorry nobody's buying your story.

>Thread made so people can talk about shit foods and their opinions on them
>post opinion on what he reggards as a shit food
>get called out as a mad fag
>"Why you arguing man it the internet u mad bro" le trolle face

Nice shitpost.

>Somebody says tomatoes are shit
okay that's totally reasonable...
>Somebody says that bacon is shit
I can see where you're coming from
>Somebody says that lobster is shit
NO ITS FUCKING NOT YOU JUST HAVE PLEB TASTES

You've even jumped into capslock, I might start to feel bad that you came to this thread just to get shut down so hard.

No one said tomatoes were shit. There were just statements of personal aversion. The other poster admitted that bacon tasted very good, but had a problem with the way they over act in their expression of love for it.

Idk about you but i fucking cant STAND it when people put fatass chunks of tomato in chili.

I like them i just don't eat them whole like old people

Clearly never tried McDonalds Atlantic McLobster, made with 100% real lobster meat.