10X Crypto insider says Populous = real value // +Most undervalued coins

10X Crypto insider says Populous = real value // +Most undervalued coins

The metaphysics of cryptocurrency

PPT - you are an international banker with the "Populous" permissionless.. $15,000 PER TOKEN first will visit $800 per token. Pokens backed by gold reserve. Give loans without borders. Beta done.

Veri - decentralized asset exchange. Exchange a cash flowing property in exchange from your crypto earnings. Can't use exchange without veritaseum token. You can also invest in tokens through veri tokens. Example. Veri-btc.

PPP - invoice factoring with a FICO type credit score. Decentralized. When giving loans you can see people's PayPie score.

Value comes being first with a unique idea.
Followed with teams that are persistent.

4. You must be fud proof. EOS is deep state.

Drug dealers inherited Bitcoin wealth from silk road. CIA inherited large percentage of wealth through seizures.

You are living life backwards. Odds are so high that there's synchronicity and there are no accidents. We are psychic. We are from the future. Don't waste this life. Crypto is your life boat. Your worm hole to a reality of wealth to give back.

Don't try too hard.

Good luck.

Let it happen

Cliff is that you?

Clif... ?

CEO is a Nigger with criminal charges. Why you want scam?

Shilling dead expensive coins...

> (OP)
>CEO is a Nigger with criminal charges. Why you want scam?

We are a society in the multi-verse.
Populous is decentralized.
Populous token will never disappear, it is always on the blockchain forever.

Steven Nico is on his own life path. With his past it will make him stronger in his own alchemy. His journey lead us to everyone being an international banker. Appreciate the populous economy. Don't shoot the messenger.

> (OP)
>Shilling dead expensive coins...

Is must be a mystery? :)

You just opened my third eye and my wallet. Namaste.

What do you think of GVT? Any other top pics. I am a PPT and VERI holder

> (OP)
>Cliff is that you?

No but I have a friend who's "veri" familiar with him and even spoke with him before. Gives off a native American chief wisdom vibe. He has a feeling that he knows even more than what he says. Hopefully he shares.

Trust = value.

We give credence to those we trust.

Whales trust value exchanged through Bitcoin. The populous is confused. Let's help them.

pass the blunt

Debitum is the PPT killer and 10 rated by cliff

Nothing is a PPT killer. The beta is beautiful and PPT is the OG.

why the fuck would I invest in PPT when its nigger founder has been done for fraud, theres other lending platforms not tainted by FUD

all those listed by you are shit / scam coins

enjoy your bags faggot

>No but I have a friend who's "veri" familiar with him and even spoke with him before.

You're playing havoc with my autism OP.

"veri" / Spoke with him once - I presume Reggie has spoken to Clif more than once so is it someone from his (Reggie's) team..?

Also why are you talking like this ///?

> (You)
>You just opened my third eye and my wallet. Namaste.
>
>What do you think of GVT? Any other top pics. I am a PPT and VERI holder

I don't know enough about it. Thank you for asking.

Other picks? XMR because it has stood test of time and is becoming synonympis with it's unique feature vs king Bitcoin which is privacy. History repeats itself, where did Bitcoin start? Silk road? What is the "current-see" of dark web right now? XMR

XMR will always be there. Owning a piece of an economy that produces cash flow = utility tokens = institutions get yield = they move cash into fiat + locked into smart contracts = token value roses = PPT, VERI

>
>why the fuck would I invest in PPT when its nigger founder has been done for fraud, theres other lending platforms not tainted by FUD

I mentioned in #4 in my first post. In other words, become one with FUD and earn your future income. Can't have a free lunch. Emotions. Funny thing. Control and prosper.

> (OP)
>
>all those listed by you are shit / scam coins
>
>enjoy your bags faggot

Need a few shit posts to make it Veeky Forums right? Lol reminds me I'm not on Reddit, YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter for that matter ^_^

I've had suspicions about EOS for ages ever since I saw it on the side of a fucking taxi in London last year in July - I couldn't believe it was being advertised on a taxi I thought somehow perhaps this mania had pushed past what I initially thought. However it was just EOS - just this huge budget to shill - why?

Why shill to sell when you have taxi advertisement money - I also saw some stuff in April where apparently some diplomatic cars had turned up at London Bridge to a hotel to talk about Ethereum and its implications - something high leel yet I saw no news at all on it so hush.

So why is EOS deep state ??

> (OP)
>pass the blunt

In my earlier years, I'd roll it up for ya.
Doesn't cure ADD or I'd smoke more.
On the other hand, I already trust you more...and if you did paychedlics 1-2x per year in a spiritually ancient respectful way, I probably will invest in your crypto

(assuming it's a utility line = railroad = busiest railroads = most valuable)

Thank you! I had been thinking about picking up some XMR or Cloak. XMR it is. Also what you are saying really speaks to me. Cheers

lol another obsidian

>Debitum is the PPT killer and 10 rated by cliff

You've are a corner store business owner that sells vegetables to your local community. .. theres awesome reviews, you would see 5 star ratings from these two loan companies!! So you have to make a choice...will you get a loan from Populous or Debitum?

Passion and knowledge leads.
People make emotional decisions.
Why is Bitcoin #1?
Which will provide more value to the community?
Who is hyperfocused?
Who has something to prove?

> (You)
>
>I've had suspicions about EOS for ages ever since I saw it on the side of a fucking taxi in London last year in July - I couldn't believe it was being advertised on a taxi I thought somehow perhaps this mania had pushed past what I initially thought. However it was just EOS - just this huge budget to shill - why?
>
>Why shill to sell when you have taxi advertisement money - I also saw some stuff in April where apparently some diplomatic cars had turned up at London Bridge to a hotel to talk about Ethereum and its implications - something high leel yet I saw no news at all on it so hush.
>
>So why is EOS deep state ??
Because this business on Earth in this time period on this spiraling rock. We're learning our history. More to learn. We waz kangs might be true.

Business-as-usual for everyone.
"They" want to capitalize off this crypto revolution too? Right?

TPTB have a network (govts, banks, etc) that needs to run the legacy system on new upgraded protocols (aka railroads 2.0, upgraded internet built on trust chain aka blockchains).
95% new businesses fail. Keep that in mind for ICO'S.
EOS is 10:1 to ETH. In terms of circulating supply. We may see 1:1 parity with ETH. Of course give or take.
Don't over pay
$1000 in ETH is $100 in EOS.
Both will coexist. One doesn't need to kill the other.
Not dangerous like ripple. Just be weary of the messaging and the stock market style marketing without a product.
People that can't cope with this new reality need to live HIVE MIND.
someone else that does the thinking for you

Don't give your private keys to the government
Don't have a wallet with

die

>
>lol another obsidian
Not familiar with this company.
Crypto I about controlling the market.
It will be about which protocols gained the MOST TRUST from the populous.

We use Google because we trust it. We don't know how it works, it just does it and we trust it.
We put money in the bank, because we trust it. I don't know who owns it, and what they do with the money.
We used to trade these silly paper things. But we trust this strange thing that we use computers for called Bitcoin. And... I get $ 11,000 of these American dollars for one of these suckers. I think I like to prep for the winter.. might have to pickup a few of these crypto things just in case!
We collectively were waiting for the 2012 "shift".
USD had trust. But for some reason we trust these crypto thingamamobs more as a populous.. I mean our society is just flying on a rock as fast as it can. 1 day for us is 15 years to the illiminati. They fear us because we learn really quickly. .. so ya we just need one of those spaceship things that humans have in their forgotten history.. reclaim who we are.. this is just a video game in an artificial reality. Only thing is that it's really important we do a good job and level up. We are like gold.

There's experiences that polishes you.. as we are fuckin shing asa gold. We are alchemy at end of the day. This experience on Earth has high value.. be prepared to die.. find your voice.. choose between dark and light. Accept seeing both sides.
There are schools of thought ther that we are actually from the future... Came here to shift us from an automonous robot future.

AI on block chain doesn't work.

>die
Soon, not yet though..death comes fast. Gotta prepare for it and hopefully my next reality is a positive one :)

If you're gonna be reincarnated why do you need to prepare for death?

> (You)
>If you're gonna be reincarnated why do you need to prepare for death?

A cat is an algorithm created by universe.
So is a dog. It's an algorithm.
We come to Earth to learn human algorithms.

There's algorithm for death of human and a process for soul.

Our infinite soul learns algorithms on earth.

If confused in life with no prep agorithm after death .. soul is confused and does not know where to go.

That's why you don't want to die in shock. Tough on soul. Make a commitment to self for peaceful death.

You can read soul by regrets prior to death. Your soul is saying it's not done with it's learning a particular algorithm. Common problems from your passions = lessons need to be leaned.

Live good. Live energized.
Be old with no regrets..
Learn the algorithms that make your death peaceful.
You've learned the code of the real nature based matrix (not the artificial one created by a controller).. that's the game..

Correction: 1 day for us is 15 years to the Annunaki. Time goes very fast for our bodies here. Have to learn fast on this ride. We are living longer though.