About to go to taco bell, what do you guys usually get when you go there?

About to go to taco bell, what do you guys usually get when you go there?

I go with 3 beefy crunch burritos most of the time but I'm thinking about changing it up and getting the cheesy potato burrito, is there a size difference between the two?

>I go with 3 beefy crunch burritos

really?

w-what?

I think the cheesy potato burritos might be bigger but I'm not sure. Man, now I'm craving a beefy crunch burrito.

The queso crunchwrap will never be forgotten.

>they were a dollar each
>now they're 1.50
>and they're only going to be around a couple more weeks
>and the fritos might taste stale now because they aren't going to bother restocking them
I'll look forward to it coming back next year, I guess

The beefy crunch has to be the best item from taco bell, I remember getting it back in 2010 and loved it, but I could never get it often because I was poor, now that I'm working I've been going all the time to get it, I just can't resist the craving and end up going fatty patty mode with 3 of them.

>I go with 3 beefy crunch burritos
my wife and I split half of one and still feel bloated :(

What are you, a girl?

yes why do you ask?

yuck, eat more and get some meat on your bones.

It's definitely going off the menu very soon? Fuck, I knew it had to be coming but I'm still sad. Guess I'm going to be making a lot of visits to Taco Bell in the next couple weeks.

It's my favorite too, I'm going to try replicating it at home because I love it so much. It can't be that hard, though the Mexican Rice might be difficult to get just right.

too bad taco bell shoves all the sour cream into the end of the burrito. 7/8ths of the burrito doesn't have sour cream at all.

i fucking hate that shit

itt: American fatasses

Me too. It's because they use a gun (looks like a caulking gun, the sour cream comes in a tube as well) and they get lazy with the motion.
I'd try and squeeze it out real slow and make 2-3 passes so it would be more uniformly spread out

Three beefy crunches are 1500 calories bruh.
That's literally 75% of your daily cals taken up by junk food.

>implying I care about calorie intake when I work a very physically demanding job and probably burn off half of that while working

>falling for the shill meme

What's it like living with crippling autism?

I haven't bought a cheesy potato burrito in like a year but I believe they are the same size as the beefy crunch.

If you literally dig ditches or you're a construction laborer, good for you? You're one of maybe 10% of people that can burn that kind of calorie intake.

I used to work at Taco Bell so I know every ingredient. Some of my favorite customs.

>Request Bean Burrito
>Add 3 cheese
>Add potatoes
>Add Chipotle Sauce

>Request Cheesy potato Burrito but with Grilled Chicken

I can also answer questions about Taco Bell if you have them because why not?

>chicken quesadilla with rice, bacon, potatoes, chipotle sauce
>nacho supreme or bellgrande with 3 cheese and potatoes
>quesarito done smothered burrito-style, in a bowl with red sauce and sour cream on top
>crunchwrap with a chalupa shell inside
>chicken burrito with regular/chunky chicken and pizza sauce
a few I've picked up from 4 years of working there in the winter

Five cheese rollups.
Two chips and cheeses.
Six pack of cinabon balls.
Large coke.

We only have Pepsi, is that okay?