What do you think of nitro coffee? Do you think it will take off...

What do you think of nitro coffee? Do you think it will take off? Starbucks is going to start selling it since they are getting in the specialty game to compete with the local shops.

If Starbucks is going to start doing it then it's already a thing. Unless it's a food item, because Starbucks has such a monopoly that they can take the same approach to food as an airline.

>tfw quickly type something out, re-read it, and realize for the first time how true it is

It's the first time I hear about this (yurop). So it's basically old, cold coffee?

Does it taste like Guinness? because it looks like Guinness.

That's what I was thinking, the nitrogen process and everything is basically non alcoholic Guinness

hope this is true because I'll steal a nitrous tank from starbucks if it is

nitrous infused coffee would be interesting

Well poo bum I dont know what to say

That's what nitro is.

Made my own at home by using cold-brew coffee I made, a seltzer bottle, and NO2 cartridges. Came out perfect.

It's got a creamy feel and taste, even if there's no cream added.

It's ok but after drinking it two or three times the novelty wears off and you just want regular cold brew

Looking forward to poor flyovers whining that it doesn't even cure cancer so it should be banned like the trendy new avocado

umm....you're a dumb ass.
You won't get high on the 'nitrous' used to make drinks at starbucks

No it isn't and you mean N2O

Right on the N2O.

There's absolutely no difference between Nitro made with a tap system and a cartridge though.

Except the gas is 100% different

picturing this dude pretending he's high after breathing nitrogen lmao

>read Nitro Coffee
>Think it is going to be some kind of sugar power bomb that they are going to sell to suburban white young adults who are too cool for MONSTERâ„¢

Using CO2, or beer gas with CO2, destroys coffee IMHO.

It's pretty awesome in its own right. Definitely kinda stout like. But i personally find that the carbonation helps the more subtle flavours of the coffee come through. Its definitely more of a novelty in any seasons other than summer.

Ok what is it EXACTLY and how do they do it?

>being 2 kewl for monster

impossible. coffee is obsolete

>coffee is obsolete

have you ever had a full-time job?

yes.

drinking coffee in 95-100 degree heat is fucking retarded grandpa.

this is served cold if i understand it right?
sounds pretty good, id like to try it

Take iced coffee. Carbonate it using a system link Guinness.

Iced coffee

i would rather drink a 10 calorie ice cold monster than drink a $6 1200 calorie starbucks sugar bomb like a faggot

Nobody said anything about milkshakes. Iced coffee requires two things: ice and coffee.

lol I realized this after I posted and am ashamed

>do you even know what guinness is?